Old 06-17-2019, 01:14 PM #41401
Модератор

Модератор

I Just had the BEST sex ever! OMG I had him wear the vibrating ring & I came so hard! And Now that I 'm on birth control , so did he! My clit is stil so swollen and puffy through my tiny soAcking wet silk thong , and you can even see my clit ring popping out like a cooked turkey!! Well your PATHETIC ass decides to show up EARLY to your ca $h meet session.Since I was heading to the bathroom to clean up anyway , I decided to make you useful. I make you into a little CUM SLUT & get on the floor & lick my panties clean. You need to lick every bit of my cum , and his! Every fucking drop. More starts dripping out the more you lick. Boy did he fill my perfect pussy up. That 's what BIG Alpha males get to do! You know your a sissy and you are damn lucky to even become my cum slut!
Models: MistressTaylorKnight

Duration: 14 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 01:18 PM #41402
Модератор

Модератор

It 's time little cuckold bitches like you learned your place. You don 't deserve to cum like a real man. You only get to watch while another another man gets to put his dick where you never will. Now go sit in the corner like a good cuckold and maybe I 'll let you clean my pussy when he 's done with me.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Size: 683 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 01:21 PM #41403
Модератор

Модератор

I tell you how to jerk it. When to jerk it. How fast to jerk it. Jerk it to my big tits. Jerk it to my round plump ass. I tease you. I deny you. And all you want is more. Think I 'll let you cum? Think again. Or don 't think at all. Watch. Listen. Learn. Visit WatchBrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 01:24 PM #41404
Модератор

Модератор

I 've done something very , very nasty today and I 've been waiting all day for this moment. I 've snuck into the bathroom for some privacy. Look...see that butt plug in my ass? It 's been in there the whole day. My raunchy asshole fumes have been stuck in there , getting nastier and nastier. I was also at summer BBQ today and nobody knew I had this butt plug inserted in my dirty little butthole The sensation made me horny all day. During the BBQ I snuck away to have a sniff of my butt plug. I pulled it out to inhale my anal odors. It was wet with ass juice. Mmmmm got me insanely horny! I almost masturbated right then and there while I was hiding , hoping nobody would catch me being a nasty girl. But I held off and made myself wait for this moment to get real kinky. I 'm going to lift my dress...and you 're going to watch as I push out this dirty butt plug. I stick it in and out of my asshole. Mmmmmm I bet the smell is going to be so strong! I let out a smelly fart while pushing out the plug. I haven 't showered in a couple days so my ass is super stinky. Don 't mind the little piece of toilet paper stuck on my pussy lips. I 'm going to sniff the butt plug , suck on it , insert my fingers into my raunchy asshole , smell myself again and again while masturbating. My orgasm is so intense I almost fall to the floor!
Captures Your Fantasy For : Ass Smelling , Smell Fetish , Asshole Fetish , Kink , Dirty Talk , Butt Plug , Ass To Mouth , Ass Spreading , Nudity , Anal Play , Masturbation , Orgasms
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 01:27 PM #41405
Модератор

Модератор

In this video , Master and manslut use my holes for their fun. Master enjoys tag teaming my cunt and ass with another man , and i (of course ) enjoy more than one cock.
Models: OwnedBBWSlut

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 01:28 PM #41406
Модератор

Модератор

I talk to you in a way no one else has before. Activating feelings in you that you haven 't felt in years -- or ever in your life. You are scared so you keep going back and forth. Only dipping your foot in... but now it 's time you plunge deep. Let yourself go. Let go of all those negative thoughts and foolish responsibilities and dedicate yourself fully to me. True subliminal bliss. This clip ends with a hot , intense cum countdown that will leave you shaking.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 17 min 54 s
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 01:33 PM #41407
Модератор

Модератор

Falling in love with Me isnt cheap , but you dont care , do you? Of course you dont. Why would you worry about the cost when the prize is an obsession with me?
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 01:34 PM #41408
Модератор

Модератор

You just can 't keep your hand off your cock , can you? That 's fine , you can stroke it all you like.. But your balls belong to ME! So grab a piece of cord , a shoelace , twine , whatever and do exactly as I instruct to those balls of yours. Then you can jerk , jerk , jerk as long as those balls stay tied. Whose balls are they? That 's right.. MINE!
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 128 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 01:39 PM #41409
Модератор

Модератор

**Also available in Mobile format.**

This slave 's wife thinks she married a strong , dominant man , but nothing could be further from the truth! Mistress Petra Hunter has locked the submissive wife in a cage , leaving her no choice but to learn the truth about who she married. To begin the husband 's humiliation and emasculation , Mistress Petra stretches his ass with her fingers and makes him beg for more. When his hole is loose enough for her strap -on cock , Mistress Petra pegs him like the submissive slut he truly is. The slave moans in pleasure while his wife watches. Finally , to complete his humiliation , Mistress Petra makes the slave lick his cum off the floor , all in front of his horrified wife.

[Contains : Female Domination , Humiliation , Couples Domination , Anal Play , Anal Fingering , Anal Stretching , Pegging , Cum Eating ]
Models: PetraHunter

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Size: 209 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 01:49 PM #41410
Модератор

Модератор

Cum is meant to be enjoyed. Not just the big moment , not just a quick gulp , but the whole process -- from the first stroke to the last drop. The mind play is half of the pleasure. The buildup , the dribbling precum , the ever intensifying craving...that slow seduction , that verbal foreplay before fantasy finally becomes reality. The big moment counts , but it 's so much more intense when I make you crave it beyond control. It 's so much more intense when you focus on the foreplay and forget about the final goal , until it 's too late. Edge , stroke , edge , tell me how badly you want to eat it. Enjoy every jerk , enjoy every moment that brings us to closer to the biggest moment of all. But there 's no pressure. There 's no need to convince yourself to go through with it. My seduction will make sure that you go through it with , without even thinking. We 're going to work up a big load. Maybe the biggest yet. A hearty , hungry , creamy meal of jizz , meant to be enjoyed , drop by drop. You won 't just gulp it down. You 're going to take your time and enjoy every morsel of erotic pleasure that your cummy dessert has to offer. And I 'm going to show you exactly how. Give in to the pleasure. It will be easy. I 'll take you along , showing you how to enjoy every step.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 35 min 31 s
Size: 540 MiB
Download From AnzFile