Old 06-17-2019, 01:50 PM #41411
Модератор

Модератор

Hey loser! Lucky you , you get to jerk today. Only catch is , we are playing red light , green light! Prepare for a frustrating stroke session , but you might get lucky and earn an orgasm Good boys add a code to their order :
Cover the site 's cut : GiveKez100 +50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 584 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 02:04 PM #41412
Модератор

Модератор

So you have a problem , i know... don 't worry , this is going to help you guaranteed. Think of me as your sex Therapist-Fantasy , going to cure you of your addiction.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 17 min 59 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 02:11 PM #41413
Модератор

Модератор

Today I 'm supposed to meet up with a friend , but when I get to his house he 's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he 's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can 't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn 't seem to mind that I 'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice , and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I 've ever seen. Great high arches too. I 'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It 's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it 's okay. That was the green light as far as I 'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I 'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock , pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it 's a good thing because I 'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet , and that 's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I 've ever had. I wonder if he 'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 02:16 PM #41414
Модератор

Модератор

There 's a reason I wanted to get you alone to myself for a while now. I 've been a bit sexually frustrated recently since I split up with my ex , and needed a bit of a release. I 've heard a few rumours from a few girls that you know , and wanted to know if they were true. Now don 't get too excited...erm..how can I say this...but the rumours I 've heard are that you have a really small cock. I 've heard that it 's pretty much just a little man clit. Can you please get it out for me , I haven 't had a good laugh in a long time. When I take a picture of your dicklette and upload it online you notice that however much you beg , I won 't take it down. All your friends are now aware of your little man clit , how embarrassing! Why does this make you pre -cum? You 're so pathetic , you 've just cum yourself in front of a hot girl. No wonder your ex left you.
Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 803 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 02:19 PM #41415
Модератор

Модератор

This video features me showing off my beautiful toes while wearing my high heel wedge flipflops. I will crouch down so that my toes spill off the sides of my sexy shoes and tease you with my feet.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 02:37 PM #41416
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual , seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers , but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body , luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice , reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you , being so horny , and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves , follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that , for once , is not about your own pleasure , but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 02:45 PM #41417
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to get nice and comfortable , open this video , and obey my every fucking word. I expect you to jerk it my way and take whatever I dish out to you! I 'll edge you , make you stop and go , verbally degrade you , and tease you with my deliciously curvy body! I 'm wearing an irresistibly sexy little outfit that keeps your eyes solely on me , your Goddess. Let 's see if you can make it through this...and if I allow you to cum at all.
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 12 min 2 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 02:53 PM #41418
Модератор

Модератор

After a long first day of school I decided to take a hot bubble bath and you 're invited. I dare you to find the nip slip I forgot to edit out . Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DatBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 21 min 37 s
Size: 793 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 02:59 PM #41419
Модератор

Модератор

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face.

After hours of reading (while sitting on his face ), I at last finished Tolstoy 's 'War and Peace '. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury , as I am wont to do ), I had Steed literally Â*kiss my ass Â*and thank me for the privilege.Â*

I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect , firm , round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away , kissing and licking , sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks , buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.Â*

Such a little asshole sucker , ha! Look at how passionate he is , kissing my asshole like a lover! It 's endlessly amusing , and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same.

Buy now if you 're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 03:14 PM #41420
Модератор

Модератор

Worship My perfect body while I tell you exactly how you should start each day... and exactly what you should focus on.
Models: SpoilMeMary

Duration: 1 min 11 s
Size: 39.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile