Old 06-30-2019, 03:07 AM #46421
Модератор

Модератор

I've seen you staring at my feet a lot. I know there is a small group of guys that get off on feet. You must be one of those foot guys. Well I have a plan for you! You are going to come to my place and worship my feet for the rest of your life. I may have a few other things to keep you busy like doing my dishes and cleaning the floors. You're going to be doing a lot of things for me actually. But just remember there are feet waiting for you when you finish. see more clips from Goddess Cassandra here: https://iwantclips.com/store/80492/G...-Cassandra-POV
Models: Fetish POV

Duration: 7 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 03:07 AM #46422
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 03:08 AM #46423
Модератор

Модератор

You've finally found your place in this world and it is at my feet, serving them. Losers like you don't deserve tits, asses, or pussies. You don't deserve real sex with beautiful women. Instead, you lick my feet and suck my toes every time I get home and worship my feet while you jerk off. You are my foot slave now and my perfect little pedicured feet are your Gods. So on your knees and worship, slave!
Models: Goddess Violet

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 03:10 AM #46424
Модератор

Модератор

Be a good foot boy and obey my sole worshiping commands
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 3 min 18 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 03:11 AM #46425
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke have hired an attorney to represent them after being sexually harassed at work. The attorney has been working very hard and is about to obtain a $500,000 judgment in their favor which is great news. However, a case like this involves a lot of billable hours and the attorney informs them his fees will total around $20,000. Goddess Harley starts to read over the bill and “accidently” drops one the pages to the floor. As the attorney bends over to pick it up off the floor Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke push their feet in the attorneys face. Just as they suspected the attorney has an obvious foot fetish that they can use to their advantage. Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke look incredibly hot in their business outfits, pantyhose, and high heel shoes. As they push their feet into the attorneys face they tell him they don't want to pay his fee. He says maybe he can give them a discount but that's not good enough for Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke. They tell him it needs to be 100% free or they will stop right now and put their shoes back on. Yet another man has fallen victim to their feet as they easily manipulate the attorney into dropping all his fees and doing the case pro bono. They even confess that this is how the original sexual harassment suit started. They aren't even victims of sexual harassment they just wanted money so they used the power of their feet to manipulate their male coworkers into compromising situations. I really love seeing powerful women dressed in business outfits like this and the foot worship scene is great with lots of gagging and foot domination.
Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 03:12 AM #46426
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 2 min 48 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 03:12 AM #46427
Модератор

Модератор

You walk into your mother, Janira Wolfe's room as she is lotioning her feet and getting ready for bed. As she looks up, your mother sees the distressed look on your face and asks you what's wrong. You ask your mother (again) what fucking is, telling her how the boys at school keep talking about it. Your mother reminds you that you have been over this, and you do not ever need to know the meaning of "fucking", because it is not something you will ever do. Ever since she first discovered your raging foot fetish and your disappointing little penis, your mother has known you'll never be anything but Mommy's little foot freak. Fucking cheerleaders is for the popular boys. You know you shouldn't even be hanging out with those boys. So you do as your Mommy taught you and take out your tiny little dick and stroke it for Mommy's perfect soles- all you'll ever get.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 03:19 AM #46428
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead. take your dick out and SHOW Me what's in your pants. No, no, I'm definitely not going to fuck you, I just want to know what it looks like. Even before seeing it, I know how pathetic and disappointing that thing is. Hahaha.. I bet it's never even been INSIDE a pussy!! LOL You're a virgin, aren't you?! Omg, of course you are, and of course that doesn't surprise Me one bit! And guess what? You're going to remain a virgin for the rest of our life with that tiny little thing between your legs. NO ONE deserves the punishment of having sex with a tiny dick like that! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!** **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 03:19 AM #46429
Модератор

Модератор

My huge tits look amazing in my sports bra I just knew it would be the perfect top to tease you in today. Huge fake tits make your mind weak and they are right in front of you bouncing around. You are not allowed to cum unless I say so... but I have something a little special in mind for the finale.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 19 min 48 s
Size: 1.43 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 03:20 AM #46430
Модератор

Модератор

Alex Blake has been your assistant for 8 months and is concerned about the lack of employee benefits. As her boss, you make her wear sexy but uncomfortable heels every day in the office. Alex has a particular "benefit" in mind. She slides off her strappy heels and rests her feet on top of her desk. Won't you take a few minutes to give her beautiful soles the special treatment they deserve? Kiss her soft, pedicured toes and run your tongue up and down her petite feet. Lick her soles as you stroke your hard cock, right here in the office, until your cum drips down from her soles. You're the best boss ever!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile