Old 04-14-2019, 11:50 PM #12081
Модератор

Модератор

Priestess Katherine This is simply the most intense big cock brainwashing clip I have ever produced. The gif above barely does justice to all the video fuckery in this clip. You're in for an mind consuming experience that will forever imprint itself in your brain. Play it on repeat, you will not be able to stop watching. Your eyes will go wide, your mouth will gape open, as you find yourself lost, edging for hours to this powerful clip. Images of cock will flash in your brain forever as you will not be able to stop your brain from thinking about cocks after watching this clip. In addition to the video stimulation your brain will receive, this clip is also filled with layers of binaural tones, hyp n0 t!c music, voices, and whispers. There are so many layers to this clip. Priestess Katherine will lead you down, deep into this hyp n0 t!c brainwashing clip with her silky voice. And in the background you will hear whispers egging you to look at the cocks, to worship the cocks, to crave them. It is set to both confuse and program you simultaneously. 'Look at the cocks, no you shouldn't do that. What will happen if you do? You want to, you need to, you can't really take your eyes off of them anyway, can you? Of course you can, you can quit, you can totally look away if you wanted to enough. But you don't, do you? You need to look at every single inch of those cocks. No, you don't want to, you don't like this, this isn't for you. Except that maybe you do because you're so hard right now. But wait, this doesn't turn you on. This is all happening without your control, it must be some brainwashing trick, this isn't you. You don't get hard to big cocks, but wait, you do. Feel how hard you are. You can't take your eyes off of them. They are brainwashing you and all you want to do is stroke and further embed these images in your brain. You wanna close your eyes, you don't want to take this any further. But you will and you are. You have to, you need this. And besides your mind has already begun imprint big cocks permanently in your brain. You want to stop this, you're not a filthy little cock sucking whore, you're not a nasty little faggot getting off looking at cocks. Except that you are. You love this. Your mind is just letting it happen. It's taking over. You don't want to stop. You just want to put your hands and your mouth all over those big cocks. Going deeper and deeper as you stare. Your mind so empty ready to be filled up with these images and words that are now becoming an overwhelming sensation of pleasure for you. Let your mind go so empty and blank.' 'This is who you are, this is what you are. You can't stop this. You can't help yourself. You just want to look at those cocks, worshiping them. And once that image is in your mind it just proves to hard to get out. You can't stop thinking about this, you can't stop wanting it. Your mind tries to fight it, but it can't, as you give in to your true desires. You're spiraling out of control, you don't want this, look away. But you can't, you can't change who are deep down. What you need, what you want. Your cock is throbbing, you want big cocks. You're growing more desperate for them. Stare at the cocks. You're falling deeper and deeper as you stare. There's no denying the power these cocks have over you. If you cum thinking about cocks you'll never be able to go back, you'll never be able to undo this.'
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 69.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:51 PM #12082
Модератор

Модератор

Dolly & Lauren are alone in class, as they flick through their books they spot you hiding underneath the opposite desk. They soon realise that you have an agenda and that you were trying to get near to girls feet, you are nothing but a foot pervert. They call you out and tell you how pathetic you are, and that now they have caught you they will make sure you are punished & tormented! They have both been wearing heels all day, Dolly with socks but Lauren's are bare inside her shoes, and their feet are all warm & sweaty. They both slip off their heels, revealing Dolly's socked feet & Lauren's bare soles. As they climb up on to the desk they hold their feet out and order you to the floor, now you will bury your face on their soles! As you push your face into Lauren's feet Dolly laughs at you while she peels off her socks. Now it is time to lick and worship both pairs of the girls bare feet, that's right run your tongue the full length of their wrinkled soles! As they hold their feet out towards you they make you lick in between their toes, you can taste their foot sweat and the fluff from Dolly's socks! They laugh at how pathetic you are, you obeying their every command as they rub their feet in your stupid face!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 144 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:53 PM #12083
Модератор

Модератор

You love to get lost in dark fantasies about losing it all while you touch yourself. What, you thought I didn't know? I won't trick you this time, we'll just see if you can stop your own self in time, okay? Will the knowledge that if you don't stop it I'll get an embarrassing photo of you to possibly use against you in the future turn you on MORE, or drive you to hurry up and close the window? Let's see.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 184 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:54 PM #12084
Модератор

Модератор

Can you keep up with My new game? Princess pussy slapping and poppers! I'm going to start getting you high while I tell you a little story, and tease you with My new latex dress. Then I'm going to join in on the fun- because I like poppers just as much as you do, and I enjoy the combination of pleasure and pain when I'm under the Intox Fantasy spell. I strictly command your inhales and control your stroking and strip down to panties. I sniff poppers with you and begin counting out slaps on My pussy! I command you to slap your cock around with Me! I get you so fucked up and worked up and I'm getting high right along with you. Rounds of pussy slapping and edging commands have you so close, so weak. Finally I take off My panties and enjoy the pleasure and pain of slapping My bare pussy while I'm so high on poppers along with you- and I make you cum HARD while watch Me slap My perfect pretty pussy until it's bright pink! (Clip contains elements of; poppers, coerced Intox Fantasy, pussy slapping, JOI, masturbation instruction, JOI games, pussy worship, mindfuck, edging, tease & denial, mesmerize, mental domination, panty fetish, femdom pov, goddess worship, humiliatrix, jerk off instruction, cum countdown)
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 17 min 7 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:55 PM #12085
Модератор

Модератор

Hi my little foot bitch, you're in for a treat. I just got a really nice pedicure. Don't you love my red toes? Look at how soft my soles are. You love to worship Goddess' perfect feet. You're so lucky to get to worship such sexy feet. Can you imagine getting to actually smell and taste them? You're my little foot bitch. Look at them, they're the sexiest feet you've ever seen aren't they? They match my smooth tanned legs so well. You live to worship Goddess' perfect feet. My feet make you crazy. I bet you want to jerk off to them don't you? You're such a little foot pervert. Imagine getting to fall **** with My feet buried in your face, of course that is never going to happen, but you can dream. I know you dream about my feet all the time. You think about how amazing it would be to actually get to worship them in real life. Too bad you have to do it through a monitor because little foot bitches like you only get to worship from afar. What would you give up to actually get to worship My feet? Would you give up your wife? Your family?Your life savings? I know you would give up all of those things in a heartbeat to have just one hour with your Goddess' feet.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:57 PM #12086
Модератор

Модератор

Nina and Molly use a double ended dlido outside!
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:58 PM #12087
Модератор

Модератор

Lick my sweaty feet loser! You can't say no when it comes to my bare feet. My high arches were made so fine to be licked by inferior males like you so do it, and you better worship every inch of my size 8 feet while you lick them
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:59 PM #12088
Модератор

Модератор

Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 902 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:59 PM #12089
Модератор

Модератор

Our sexy new student Sapphire has come to Headmistresses office for her induction. As she waits she has a nosy around the office, climbing up on the desk and standing on tip toe to look at the highest books. As she does so you will have some very long lingering looks right up her skirt, seeing her pretty white panties nestled in her bottom. As she slowly starts to strip off her uniform you see more and more of her panties as she flashes you, showing you up her skirt. However soon the panties come off too and you can see even naughtier flashes as you get lots of clear views of her pretty pussy hiding up under her mini skirt!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:59 PM #12090
Модератор

Модератор

A timer game with a twist - You have a 50/50 chance of winning, what could be more fair than that?
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile