Old 04-15-2019, 12:14 AM #12101
Модератор

Модератор

Glammed up as every girl's inspiration in the famed hot pink....I tease and suck my man's cock until he decides to help me take my makeup off with a facial!
Models: Amai Liu Fetish

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 58.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:16 AM #12102
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me make myself cum with 3 toys, i start off with my big dildo then i get my giant one and fuck my pussy really hard till i cum all over the place. I then get my hitachi wand and make myself squirt 3 times till the floor gets covered
Models: Evamarie88

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:23 AM #12103
Модератор

Модератор

We have that little brown bottle making an appearance again, slave. And today there's two of us fucking you up, making you sniff from it. You will sniff and sniff when we say and get nice and high in whilst we figure out all the fun things we could do to you and with you. The possibilities are endless when you are a p0ppers slut and we are constantly feeding you your weakness potion, that truth juice you always hear me talking about. What will you tell us? What secrets and fantasies will you confess to whilst you stick your finger up your ass for us and sniff some more!
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:24 AM #12104
Модератор

Модератор

Yes you are paying double for this clip... my feet look incredible. Trust me you will come so hard you will be paying me a hell of a lot more. Lets face facts, my feet own your cock. I thought it was my mind, my beautiful breasts, my dominance. But its these feet that really hold the key to your weakness...hmmmm these smooth soles, my cute little toes. The pretty pink polish. Can you imagine sucking my feet, taking each toe one by one onto your mouth, sensually licking and sucking , running your tongue between them. Massaging these beautiful feet, running your hands up and down these beautiful strong legs, caressing my soft soles. The thought of these feet rubbing up and down your cock. These are all the things that drive you wild when you think about my feet. Now close your eyes and inhale and imagine how delicious those feet feel, the most wonderful feet in the world, so soft, that incredible arch. Now I want you to get your cock out and take some time to slowly stroke over these soft sexy soles. These feet own your cock... MY FEET OWN YOUR DICK. You are completely powerless and now they are still, and you are staring at them. YOU HAVE NO CONTROL. Your cock is throbbing, aching, dripping, you are stroking harder and faster, your balls are aching for release. All you can think about is swirling your tongue round the tips of my toes, pushing your tongue in between them and popping each one into your warm mouth. You want more and more as you feel your hands slide up and down my soft feet, Imagine rubbing lotion into these feet, the feet that control you. Stroke it for me, and FEEL IT, worshiping them. Feel your cock grow harder and harder..hmmmmm soft beautiful soles clip contains: Pov foot worship, foot domination, JOI, soles, Pink toe polish, foot fetish, femdom pov, findom, godess worship, sensual domination
Models: Goddess Lucy Marie

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:26 AM #12105
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today! You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain. She gets so turned on and horny instantly. Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections. I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body. As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me. I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so. You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves. I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me. Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock. I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way. I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine. As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress. I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy. I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me. I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10. When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:29 AM #12106
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 53.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:30 AM #12107
Модератор

Модератор

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this. INCLUDES: Blackmail Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:31 AM #12108
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:32 AM #12109
Модератор

Модератор

Grab your poppers my little poppers addict and get that loser dick out. It's time to play with your two favorite things! We're going to sniff and edge until you're so fucked up in every way, leasing you to that mind blowing orgasm you can only get from the combination of these two things AND my bratty attitude leading you every step of the way. Your addicted little brain mush, and your dick rock hard for this hot body you will never get to touch.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 21 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:32 AM #12110
Модератор

Модератор

I am going to get you so high. High on my shiny outfit and high on my, as always, perfect poppers instruction. Sniff for me and get weak. Worship my shiny PVC outfit and think about my shiny gloves covered in my spit wrapped around your cock. As you listen to my orders and get more and more dizzy, you will fall deeper and deeper into submission for me. I own you, you will do anything for me and I decide if you can even cum or not.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile