Old 04-15-2019, 02:28 AM #12191
Модератор

Модератор

Take my ten minute mind fuck challenge and see just how far I can take you... will you last the full ten minutes? As the timer counts down I get more and more evil, with fewer breaks in between and deeper, longer sniffs of your meds! You will be my little slut and you will be begging for the timer to hit zero! Follow my every instruction and don't miss a single sniff whenever I tell you to. Watch as I smile and laugh, but if you're a good little slut then I might reward you with my boobs
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 583 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:29 AM #12192
Модератор

Модератор

It's the ultimate form of power: breath play. What could be more intense, more submissive, than handing over control of your most basic bodily function to me? And today I'm really going to take control. It's going to be challenging, a real mind fuck, but I know you can do it. After all, I'm going to make it feel so good to struggle for me. You'll hold your breath, depriving yourself of oxygen for longer than you thought possible. But anything is possible when I'm seducing you, when you're doing it because it's what I command. Hyperventilation, then more breath holding along with plenty of edging, and then we'll take things up a notch. Get out a scarf for me. Tie it tightly around your neck and pull. It's time to take this breath play session to the next level. You're desperate for oxygen, but your arousal is more pressing, especially with my teasing encouraging you along. Doesn't it feel so good to jerk that cock when you're gasping for breath? Especially when there's a big, orgasmic reward waiting for you. But first, you have to make it through my intense, oxygen depriving countdown...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:30 AM #12193
Модератор

Модератор

Indica is slammed at work. Slipping her tight heels on and off under the table at her desk catches her bosses eyes. Indica, dangles her tight heels from her sweaty, sexy, fishnet pantyhose. Indica notices how weak it makes her boss. So she slips her heels on and off, over and over again till she finally throws them off and gives him instructions to stroke it. Indica lets him finish and goes back to work.
Models: IndicaFetish

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:30 AM #12194
Модератор

Модератор

After an hour of stroking yesterday with no release I'm sure you are eager to keep going but dreading the inevitable blue balls. But after all Goddess said one full week of edging! Lucky that I allow you these strokes you'll abide by my rules. By the time Friday comes you'll by mindless, weak and eager, begging me to let you cum. So for now just enjoy your sweet Torment...
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Size: 759 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:31 AM #12195
Модератор

Модератор

fuck me on her side of the bed, i want her to smell my orgasms on her pillow. You dont even fuck her anymore you save your cum for me and me only.....
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:32 AM #12196
Модератор

Модератор

How long has it been that you have been eagerly awaiting to see My perfect little nipples?! Mhmm...far too long in your book, that's for sure! Well here is your chance, I'm finally going to show you! I know you are so excited you can barely contain yourself!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 433 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:37 AM #12197
Модератор

Модератор

You can't resist my perfect wet body...teasing you and seducing your little boy brain and pathetic cock. One of my best clips of all time. You need it. so hot so seductive watch me melt your mind
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 16 min 48 s
Size: 842 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:42 AM #12198
Модератор

Модератор

Aww, what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww, not today! Wanna know why? Because I'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video, you can't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we're going to put an end to that right now. Today, I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration, to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely, because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands, and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD, MIND-BLOWING orgasm? So, you are going to do exactly as I do, obeying my words and mimicking my movements, and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to, I promise, you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't think you actually eat your cum when I tell you to either. You're going to do it today, and you're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you're going to be watching ME do it, and doing exactly what I do!
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:43 AM #12199
Модератор

Модератор

Because sometimes you just cannot wait... Are you ready for a quickie? Dying for that release? No BS here, let us just get to the point and start stroking that tiny, pathetic cock of yours! You get the pleasure of looking at my beautiful, princess body while imagining what it would be like to be with a goddess like myself. I mean, do you really last much longer than this "quickie" anyway? Haha! I will even count you down... Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:43 AM #12200
Модератор

Модератор

So you've bought all three ? Very good behavior , I suppose I can reward you . Start cleaning these sweaty soles ... thats right get hard for them .. oh but you want to cum ... hmm should I let you ? I suppose but your cum tax just got raised .
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile