Old 04-15-2019, 12:29 PM #12591
Модератор

Модератор

Logan invites Glenn to her place and he agrees to be shrunk to tiny size in order to help her with her new video. Little did he expect that the name of the video was "The Many Ways that I Have to Punish a Tiny Man". BOOBS - FOOT- INSERTION - BANNED WORD and Special effects!!!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:30 PM #12592
Модератор

Модератор

Its time to get your smoke on with the hot stoner girl of your dreams- me! I want to guide you through this, telling you exactly when to inhale and when to hold it in for me. Puff puff puff, you can do it. I want to get you fucked up. You're going to be loooopy! Hahaha I love it when you're high and horny.
Models: Bayside Brats

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:31 PM #12593
Модератор

Модератор

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH â€" t**** â€" STEPMOMMAS BOY â€" COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 15 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:32 PM #12594
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are Intox Fantasy, i know... add that with some poppers and you turn into a dumb, weak pindick loser. I'm going to make you fuck your ass, while you go back and forth from my feet, to the poppers. Getting super fucked up, until MAYBE, i allow you to cum.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 14 min 58 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:33 PM #12595
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Jade Jantzen is willing to do anything she can for some extra hours BANNED WORD work. She'll even let her boss fuck her bare feet! As her feet are wrapped around his hard cock, her husband calls and her boss makes her answer, keeping BANNED WORD conversation with him during her secret footjob. As upset as he is, he'll just have to deal with the fact that her boss owns her feet!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:33 PM #12596
Модератор

Модератор

Violet's hanging out in the kitchen, and is up to no good with Her BBC toy again. She uses Her feet to stroke and tease the toy, before leaning in nice and close to you -Violet lets some spit drip out of Her mouth, so we can watch it stream down the toy. Violet spins around on the countertop, and slowly starts to push the BBC into Her tight wet pussy. She rides up and down, giving you the perfect view of Her tight pussy lips gripping on to Her toy. With the aim of a true marksman, Violet spits onto Her ass, letting it roll down and drip onto Her perfect feet. Caressing Her soles, Violet continues to ride up and down, stretching Her tight little pussy with each stroke. She grabs on tight to Her asscheeks, and spreads Her Ass, giving you an up close view of Her cute little asshole, before turning to spit on Her ass again. Violet sits down on the counter, with a glorious view of Her body, while She proceeds to cover Her scrumptious wrinkly soles in spit. Laying back on the counter, She rubs Her feet together in your face, giving you the best view possible of Her Spit covered soles and toes while She scrunches and relaxes Her feet in a slow, memorizing, tease.
Models: VioletFugazzi

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:34 PM #12597
Модератор

Модератор

Relax, sit back. I know you're nervous but we will fix that, I will help you relax. I will take all those worries clouding your mind and just blow them all away. I want you to focus on me and me alone. I will show you how, I will teach you....teach you how to fall in love with me.
Models: MissLux

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:34 PM #12598
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Princess Ellie Idol (https://iwantclips.com/store/261/My-...Princess-Ellie). All of you Intox Fantasy junkies loved the Kiss N Sniff Poppers clip the gorgeous Princess Ellie Idol released last year, so we're back to dose you up again. The rules are simple - when we kiss, you sniff, but this time there's a twist. You're going to either be holding your breath OR inhaling for the duration of each of our mini makeouts (don't worry, we'll instruct you). You'll have to make it through cute teasing pecks and short sniffs, followed by deep french kissing which means filling your lungs until they're about to burst. Oh, and of course you can feel free to jerk your dick to us two gorgeous women, enjoying each others long legs, big tits and pert asses in our respective latex bodysuit and shiny bikini. But...if you want to cum you're going to have to control that orgasm until we say you can blow! Think you can handle this?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 413 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:36 PM #12599
Модератор

Модератор

You won't be able to contain yourself with this sexy dress and these feet in your face!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:37 PM #12600
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile