Old 04-15-2019, 02:28 PM #12681
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:29 PM #12682
Модератор

Модератор

You just can't resist, can you. You are a little Barbie addict. Nothing feels as good as My control over you, while you stroke and sniff poppers. Weakened and horny, is where I can manipulate you, suggest ideas, implant suggestive thoughts, and charm you into submission for Me. Gentle, soft seduction with pleasant binaural conditioning, will leave you with no choice but to melt for Me. Losing your mind... Losing your mind.... Losing your mind for LatexBarbie. Go deeper, get higher, and reach new levels of orgasmic elation with your Goddess.
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 13 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:30 PM #12683
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my new favorite CEI clips! It's great for beginners and advanced cum lovers alike. Want to see how much messy, creamy fun you can have with just one fresh load? Then this clip is for you. This CEI session is intense. It's all about overwhelming your senses, enjoying, savoring, and playing with every single drop of your load. We'll start out by plugging up your ass with the biggest butt plug you can take. Having your ass stuffed and stretched tight will make the whole experience even more intense. You'll be edging several times before I have you cum for me -- we have to make sure that you have a nice, big load to enjoy -- but the real fun will begin after you orgasm. Nearly half of this video is dedicated to my creative, detailed cum play and cum eating instructions. It's going to get messy. You'll gargle and drool cum for me. You'll tease your tastebuds by taking that jizz into your mouth and spitting it back out. You'll have cum all over your face and body, and even more coating your tongue and filling your stomach, by the time we're finished. You hadn't realized just how much you love your own cream, how absolutely addicted you are to that sticky mess, until I've shown you how to truly enjoy it.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 2 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:31 PM #12684
Модератор

Модератор

Hey neighbor, can you help me open this jar? Can you also warm up my feet? Jerk your dick to them too..........
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:31 PM #12685
Модератор

Модератор

my feet always seduce u to touch your horny cock... u love dreaming how awesome its can be just run your horny sex stick between my perfect sexy feet... omg that idea making your brain so weak, making your so stupid, u feel like a real slave for My sexy feet... soft slim sexy soles...u just feel to lick them more and more... feel my sexy feet right over your face ....damn u truly my feet slave... submit and satisfy...that is your task for today
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 19 s
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:37 PM #12686
Модератор

Модератор

Love feet don't you? I have a little surprise for you....my feet have 3 days of sweat. Isn't that so thoughtful of me? How special do you feel knowing you get to lick my perfect little feet clean! I didn't think you deserved them clean so I made sure they are nice and sweaty. In my sexy hot pink bodysuit I'll tease you with my long toes, high arches and wrinkles in your face, encouraging you to do what you do best.....pleasuring my feet. I'll guide you along the way and tell you exactly what I enjoy....you're goal is to give my feet bliss.
Models: Madison Stone

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:39 PM #12687
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 4 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:39 PM #12688
Модератор

Модератор

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way…THREE ways. I want to give you multi-JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then Coerce you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic. Consists of: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 50 min 1 s
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:41 PM #12689
Модератор

Модератор

You've been caught staring at Ava Harper's perfect little feet in class. Ava hikes up her schoolgirl skirt, sits on top of her desk, and puts her bare feet in front of you. She tells you a naughty secret: she would love for you to suck on her toes and make her tight pussy wet. Take out your big, hard cock and rub it on her beautiful Teen (18+) feet, right here in the classroom. Cum all over her pedicured toes and let your hot, wet load drip down her soft, smooth arches.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:41 PM #12690
Модератор

Модератор

I love making you weak for Me. Getting you fucked up is even more fun. Watching your mind drift further away in an Intox Fantasy haze. So amusing to control you when you're fucked up. I'm going to make you inhale and stroke, making you fall deeper into submission as you get more fucked up. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile