Duration: 11 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 832 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:27 PM #17092
Модератор

Модератор

I'm feeling especially bratty today, and I think I want to take our games to a whole new level. I want you... to leave your wife. Yeah. Don't you think it's a waste of time to still be married to her? I sure think it is. All that time, money and attention that could be spent on me. You're not giving your entire self to me like you should be. Oh? Is this making you nervous? Are you still hesitant? I understand, maybe I'm asking a lot of you. But I think I know what'll motivate you: I'm giving you two options. The first one is that you can end things the clean way right now. Tell her you don't love her anymore, that there are differences in your relationship that just can't be mended. The second one puts me in control: I will end your marriage for you. I'm going to tell her everything: I'm gonna show her all of our little conversations, the clips of mine that you bought and jerked off to, all of the debt you've accumulated by the financial domination games you've played with me. Oh, how embarrassing! She's going to tell all of her friends, her family, and maybe even your family. So either way, this is going to happen. Either you do it or I will. And look at you! This idea of being blackmailed into leaving your wife is turning you on! You're so fucking hard right now, thinking about devoting your entire self to your pretty princess, goddess, mistress. So, get to it. Welcome to eternal ownership under me.
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:29 PM #17093
Модератор

Модератор

Includes: A dark phantom futa with a penchant for collecting, Kimmy Granger, growth stages, cum shot, nipple hardening and growth. Kimmy comes home in the morning, she slept at the office again trying to keep up with the constant demands of her boss. She grabs her mail and sees an envelope, she rolls her eyes, more files to categorize and log for her boss. She takes off her work clothes and changes into her loungewear when she notices the package has no return address. It's not like her boss to drop something off at her home, but maybe.. She decides to put it in and press play, and she's immediately grabbed by the creepy images. The images of girls sweating, changing, images of creepy, yet familiar land, the images feel so real, as if the women are pleading for her help from the screen. She decides to shut her computer but a pull, like an magnetic Coerce keeps her in her chair. She begins to sweat, she feels aroused, terrified, her nipples harden, her spine tingles, her clit swells, and her heart begins to race. Kimmy wants to scream for help, she wants to turn her face away from the screen, she's caught by the cycling images of women going through changes, body changes just like her. She feels a tugging at her clit, and pulsating within her, something is going to burst inside of her, she moans in pain and pleasure. It's growing, growing thicker, longer, down her leg, she sees the images of the women progress, just like her, they're exploding, she's terrified of what comes next, but she must feel relief, she tells herself, "let go," and she explodes. Her body is letting go of all the tension, it fees amazing to drain the worry, the fear, but with every drop of cum that leaves her body, a drop of her life leaves with it. She grabs the arms of the chair with every morsel of strength within her, but she's too weak, her life is being imprinted on the disk, her experience is embedded with the other women. She is a part of his collection. She hears the whispers of the other women, the familiar voices from the video, they're calling her home. She walks towards the light. Watch the story unfold..
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:31 PM #17094
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip Request: "There is a certain Intox Fantasy elegance in you. I simply can't get enough of you. You are so addictive! The clips I love: The pedal beneath my sole, Beneath goddess Boots, Stairway to slavery, Footstool reward, Shoe closet, Dirty walk pov and several more." I have a fantasy of being your shoe. I'm down at your feet and you're looking at me. Your smile, your hair, your serenity makes you seem like a Goddess in the true sense of the word. You describe my life as your footwear. You explain that I will spend my entire life below your foot, quite literally. My only purpose is to keep your foot comfortable while I survive on the dirt you feed me. You gently slide your foot over me. Your foot controls all that I can see, feel, touch and taste. Your divine voice makes me accept my fate. You order me to focus on the pleasantness of the scent of Your feet and I finally relinquish all control. You make me feel grateful for my new life as your shoe. I get a few final snapshots of my new life - ignored, abused and forgotten. You take me off in a closet and walk away. Custom Clip Feedback: "Thank You for the clip, Goddess! It's almost like You cast a spell with Your voice, gestures and beauty. This couldn't have been more perfect. You are a true Goddess and I feel so privileged to be under Your enchantment." Includes: Foot Domination, Femdom POV, Foot Worship, Shoe Fetish, Foot Smelling, Foot Fetish, Transformation Fantasy, Pantyhose, Fishnets, Barefoot, Stilettos, Objectification, Female Domination, High Heels, Trampling
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:32 PM #17095
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:33 PM #17096
Модератор

Модератор

The idea is pretty close to the "Last Ride" clip - but it would be from the victim's point of view. It would be 10 mins. or so, without an opening office scene, so the whole clip is in that dark but well-lit execution room... Only props necessary are a noose, handcuffs, ball gag and blindfold. Same outfit -- gorgeous black bra, pantyhose, garter belt... Throughout the clip, especially before the sex scene when you're standing before me, you twirl the ends of your hair in your fingers as you talk... You come into the room, say hi and introduce yourself as Mandy, the executionist at FFA. You tell me I've been ordered to be executed today -- no backstory is necessary -- but because you enjoy your job so much, you want to do it the fun way, and that means extracting a sperm sample from me for your trophy collection. So you tell me you're going to hang me as I climax during sex with you... You order me to sit down, put my hands behind my back, and we hear that delicious click-click of handcuffs. Then you tell me that you don't want to hear me beg or protest during my last moments, so you strap a ball-gag on me.... This is all POV, so I get a glorious moment of looking down your bra. You put a condom on me so you can capture my last contribution to this world... And then you get on top of me, obviously very close to the camera, and seductively put the rope noose around me (the camera). At some point about here, you take your bra off and go topless for the rest of the clip... So then we have sex as you're looking closely at me and yanking on the rope as we go... You come first (ladies first, of course), and then you look me directly in the eyes as you tighten the rope further and I choke while you're still yanking on the rope... You "shush" me as I start to struggle, and you tell me there is no escape... After I die, like in the LR clip, you remove the now-used condom and dangle it as a trophy in front of the camera and say something like "Another one for my collection." At the very end, as a gesture of respect, like how people shut the eyelids of a just-passed body, you slip a blindfold over the camera lens, say something like "Good night, darling," blow me a kiss..... Mandy Flores INCLUDES: EXECUTRIX - FEMDOM POV - ROPE BONDAGE - coerced EJACULATIONS - TITS - COWGIRL - DOMINATION - SEX - BDSM
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 624 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:36 PM #17097
Модератор

Модератор

Isn't it pathetic how you could NEVER get a woman pregnant. Your tiny little baby dick can only produce a measly drop of clear sperm. You probably came the moment the video loaded and you caught a glimpse of my pregnant belly. Pregnant women love real cocks, real thick dicks who can give it to us and deliver massive loads that we can rub into our bellies.
Models: JessieMinxxx

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:39 PM #17098
Модератор

Модератор

First in a 5 part series designed to take you from CEI novice to total cumslut. CEI virgin? Need me to hold your hand step by step through eating it? Then you've come to the right place. I know exactly how to help guys like you learn to love eating their cum for me, or at least take the plunge and try it for the first time! Years of experience have shown me the tricks to getting you to go through with it, and even condition you to love guzzling that cum! So, if you want to be my kinky boy, let's start with an easy initiation; precum tasting. I look sooo fucking hot in my bra, panties & miniskirt, that today's jerk off instruction will be a sexy one. You'll be edging and getting that cock to drip for me, as long as you promise to have a little taste...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:40 PM #17099
Модератор

Модератор

I am the ULTIMATE Teen 18+ brat, that you've always dreamt of. Of course I have a perfect perky ass, mind-boggling tits, and glistening skin; but my pure arrogance completely tops everything off. You need the most perfect goddess to remind you of your place, and being teased & denied by me does exactly that.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 70.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:41 PM #17100
Модератор

Модератор

You've been searching for an excuse to give in to your masturbation addiction, and this challenge is the answer. I'm not going to tell you what's involved, but I will tell you it's pretty extreme. Only the most dedicated jerk junkies will be able to complete this demanding task and collect their reward. Are you ready? Buy this clip with one of the markup codes below to get started. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 44 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile