Old 03-01-2019, 03:26 PM #2681
Модератор

Модератор

I'm house sitting at my neighbor's place, and decide to work out their home gym. I work up a sweat in more ways than one and finish my workout by sliding down my shorts and fingering my tight pussy until I cum hard, hoping they'll walk in and see what I'm doing!
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 176 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 03:35 PM #2682
Модератор

Модератор

Join me on my island holiday in my home country - New Zealand! You'll wish you were here with me
Models: ForestNymph

Duration: 12 min 2 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 03:35 PM #2683
Модератор

Модератор

Part 5 of 6 from a Custom Video: Father Paul has the sisters Tia and Nikki bound tight, zipties around their knees, hands behind their backs, ropes around their necks. He holds these leashes as he coerced them to prance back and forth for him, degrading them as he continues to whip their breasts and backs. The girls beg and cry, desperately telling him that they are saved, but he doesn't believe them and only whips them harder. After a long cruel beating he attaches one nipple clamp to each girl's breast, then leans in close to them. and starts to shake his head again. A new persona emerges and the frightened sisters stare in bewilderment as the childlike Hedwig introduces himself. He wants to play with the pretty girls and they try to charm him into letting them go. He offers them "food" (really stale cum in a dogbowl) which they both dutifully lick up, then he unties them. He brings them the only clothes he can find, a pair of flimsy harem slavegirl outfits and leaves them to get dressed. The girls put on the costumes for him, hoping he'll help them escape, but when he returns it is as Matthew again. He laughs and mocks them for trusting the feebleminded Hedwig, then coerced one sister to dance for him while the other must suck his cock. Then he makes them trade places, each coerced to watch her sister's degradation while she dances for their tormentor. Finally he makes them both kneel and blow him at the same time. The sisters are horrified but helpless and reluctantly obey. Finally Tia must watch as he cums down Nikki's throat. Then to add to their humiliation he doesn't allow her to swallow but instead coerced her to spit his cum into her sister's mouth.
Models: provillain

Duration: 21 min 31 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 03:37 PM #2684
Модератор

Модератор

One of my personal pleasures is watching an eager slave suffer for me. Pain slut or not, watching his obedience as he pushes his own limits in order to please me brings a smile to my face. Lately I have been so kind letting you jerk off as often as you have, that know it's time to experience something not as pleasant. If you can make it to the end with a hard on I will give you a chance to cum, but I want to watch you suffer first. I demonstrate how I want you to tie up your balls then abuse them for my amusement. Each one of my directions will show me how much you long to serve and suffer for my enjoyment. I guarantee you will suffer, but there is a reward if you make it to the end CBT instruction, female domination, masturbation instruction, cock tease high Def 1280x720 WMV
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 03:39 PM #2685
Модератор

Модератор

coercing you to be bad... suggesting you be mindless and to be an obedient idiot for my bouncy big boobs... I bounce them in your face and brag about how I never have to work or do anything boring because I have horny men groveling at my feet ready to pay for me and do everything for me... see... look what happens too your pathetic cock when I shake my tits in your face - ahhh its so esay to get you hard and when you get hard, you start spending! Good boy... just watch and fall victim to my irritable cleavage Im soooo spoiled and sooo evil too. I make you men my victims haha I sink my claws in and slowly draw them down your wallet until theres nothing left. You wont even care what happens because you'll be too busy jacking to my pretty face. bitchy attitude and my big boobs
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 03:46 PM #2686
Модератор

Модератор

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a 'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 03:52 PM #2687
Модератор

Модератор

I told my job I was gonna be late so I could play with my pussy for you.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 16 min 51 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 03:55 PM #2688
Модератор

Модератор

Still in limbo loser? Still trying to fight your need,wants and desires to spend all that hard earned ca$h on bratty dominate women...Give it up loser that ca$h is mine...I'm fucking your mind and your wallet.
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 3 min 51 s
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 03:55 PM #2689
Модератор

Модератор

It's time to beat up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. I just love fucking you up. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make you hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also that mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your balls. I do such a good job at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good! - Goddess Christina Fetishes: CBT, CBT Instruction, Brat Girls, Mean Girls, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Bratty Goddess, Men Following Orders, Masturbation Instruction, Humiliation
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 04:00 PM #2690
Модератор

Модератор

You need my tits. You crave my tits. Every inch of you is consumed with me. You'll earn the right to worship them properly in my sensual tit worship JOI. You do exactly as I say as I unlock your mind, body, and wallet.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 94.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile