Old 04-01-2019, 04:09 PM #7701
Модератор

Модератор

I did it again. I created the best jerk off instruction clip you will ever lay eyes on. I know you want to see this sexy tease while jerking right in front of me. I will use these erotic instructions to take you to the ultimate level of pleasure and submission in all the right ways. I can make you fall in love with my body, my teasing, and ultimately the hottest cum countdown you will ever experience. Click "Add To Cart" and get ready for the best JOI you will ever see. Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 04:14 PM #7702
Модератор

Модератор

Hi losers...let me guess...your plans for the evening or the weekend involve...fucking nothing. Sitting inside at your computer, yet again, dick out, clips loaded up, ready to edge a few hours away, hmm? This isn't healthy, so tonight I'm taking control. Tonight you're going to watch this clip and follow the instructions within, for one hell of a femdom date night. I've designed a plan that will keep you connected to me, and your submissive, loser roots, throughout an evening in the real world. That's right, you're actually going to leave your jerk-cave for once. Be warned though, this task is ego-destroying, cruelly humiliating, mentally sadistic, and...HOT! By the time you walk back in to the comfort of your wank-pen, ready to blow your load, you'll be so fucking debased and horny that you'll experience the best release in a LONG while. To truly play along, you'll need access to a bar/pub/club, $50, and around 1 hour of free time. Have fun on your date night, loser!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 04:19 PM #7703
Модератор

Модератор

Cum is meant to be enjoyed. Not just the big moment, not just a quick gulp, but the whole process -- from the first stroke to the last drop. The mind play is half of the pleasure. The buildup, the dribbling precum, the ever intensifying craving...that slow seduction, that verbal foreplay before fantasy finally becomes reality. The big moment counts, but it's so much more intense when I make you crave it beyond control. It's so much more intense when you focus on the foreplay and forget about the final goal, until it's too late. Edge, stroke, edge, tell me how badly you want to eat it. Enjoy every jerk, enjoy every moment that brings us to closer to the biggest moment of all. But there's no pressure. There's no need to convince yourself to go through with it. My seduction will make sure that you go through it with, without even thinking. We're going to work up a big load. Maybe the biggest yet. A hearty, hungry, creamy meal of jizz, meant to be enjoyed, drop by drop. You won't just gulp it down. You're going to take your time and enjoy every morsel of erotic pleasure that your cummy dessert has to offer. And I'm going to show you exactly how. Give in to the pleasure. It will be easy. I'll take you along, showing you how to enjoy every step.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 35 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 540 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 04:24 PM #7704
Модератор

Модератор

It starts off as a JOI but i get so worked up i want to play with you. I stroke your cock and lick / suck on your balls. Some dirty talk & telling you what to do. Lots of eye contact and telling you to cum for me. You dont last very long either, ill take that as a compliment
Models: Mohawk Molly

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 04:25 PM #7705
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies will see be able to see an extended pussy tease . Goddess controls every jerking movement you make while you are mesmerized by her fat and juicy ass. Especially being in a sexy commando outfit with nothing on underneath your dick is sure to rise and throb every second while watching Me. Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip ** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 04:30 PM #7706
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom video with the description: I would like you to strip from workout dress to nude, see you on crutches in full-size and some closeups from your POV with the cast and also the other foot. Now, story goes like this: You enter the room on crutches, wearing a sexy leggings AND a sock over the cast. You can talk to me like I'm there, getting horny to see you. Turn so I can see you from all sides. You sit down on a chair or the floor to take the sock off first and show me your cute toes, I love them! Then, continue to undress until your completely nude. Talk to me, I like it! I want to see just you, with your cast and crutches, crutch back and for, turn around sometimes. THEN, very important, show me your casted foot and toes even closer, I like to see them from your perspective or from above, love the painted toes. I would love to kiss and massage them... So for the end off the clip, show your casted toes, massage them a little bit until I cum over them.
Models: Emma's Neighborhood

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 04:33 PM #7707
Модератор

Модератор

The paperboy is a problem. He's always delivering the paper when it's already dark outside. I didn't know why until I discovered the shoe prints outside my window. He'd been waiting until dark so I wouldn't see him spying on me. Bad paperboy! Today when you come to collect, I invite you inside & confront you about your behavior. I know you just have to get it out of your system, so I propose just that as I unzip your pants. Once you're nice & hard I turn around & order you to do me d0.ggystyle, ans after you've enjoyed that view long enough I order you to lie down on my kitchen floor & I mount you in reverse cowgirl. While riding you I confess that my husband is going to be home soon. He's the one who's been complaining about the paper being delivered so late, and I told him I'd take care of the problem. I make you switch to missionary position, screwing me on this stool in the kitchen. I warn you not to tell any of your friends about this. I hope I didn't mess you up for the rest of your life. Now that you've had tight MILF pussy there's no going back. I urge you to finish up before my husband comes home. You have never encountered a jealous man before & you don't want to start now. I cum on your young cock, then I pull it out & you shoot all over my pussy. Just then the front door opens & my husband walks in. He looks a little upset, and you look terrified. But you'll both come around. I DID solve both of your problems after all.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 14 min 20 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 04:34 PM #7708
Модератор

Модератор

This quick worship video will have you drooling, desperately wishing to be suffocated between these gorgeous, round, bouncy ass cheeks. A worthless little pig like you should be grateful for every second you get to stare at it bouncing and jiggling, and thank Goddess for such pleasure. [This clip is also on My only fans page]
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 2 min 2 s
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 04:42 PM #7709
Модератор

Модератор

Up close and personal, private show of my perfect feet.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 04:47 PM #7710
Модератор

Модератор

Oh this is the juiciest choice! I love getting loser cocks all nice and red before, each stroke deserves proper punishment with it and i've got a special BANNED WORD for a good painslut like you! My powerful pussy can take a good smacking and I can't help but love seeing you wrigle and try any way out of a slap or five on your cock, you want to stroke don't you? That's the only way you can stroke to me, by getting a bit more than what you can handle.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile