Old 04-04-2019, 12:46 AM #8181
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): We had a wild night last night, and as I roll over in bed & look at you, you decide you want to have sex again. I start talking dirty & teasing you, but you tell me to stop. Something's wrong. You feel like you're going to cum already. I give you a break then I start rubbing myself on your cock, but yet again you tell me to stop. So I button up my body suit & decide I'll just give you masturbation instructions instead. I pretend to be confused but understanding. I talk about what an amazing night we have & remind you how you threw me on the bed... then you're almost ready to cum gain. I act really irritated about it & tell you that you should be embarrassed. Last night all you cared about was fucking me hard, slamming yourself into me, with no thought of how it might feel to me, no consideration for getting me off. For an hour you hammered away, and now you can't even jerk off for a minute without cumming? I ask how it feels to barely be able to control your orgasm now. "Oh, your balls feel like they're about to explode?" I ask. I feign concern, then I hit you with the truth: "It seems I've done my job here." I laugh as I explain that I injected you with a premature ejaculation serum. I show you the syringe. "You don't remember me injecting you? That's probably because you were so consumed with your giant cock & using it to fuck me harder. Apparently you think that impresses women. The way to impress women is to put their needs above your own, and to use a little technique. You have no skills. I had to fake an orgasm just to get you to stop." "So many men are just like you. So my friend & I have made it our life goal to set you straight. My friend cooked up this serum & I go to bars & just wait for "studs" like to you approach me." Now if you want a woman to think you're good in bed, you'll have to work at it because you're not going to last longer than a few minutes inside a woman. Sometimes you'll mess up, come in your pants in front of a hot woman, and you'll get made fun of. But maybe if you stop being such a selfish jerk you'll get in a few thrusts & maybe she won't notice you're a premature ejaculator. Your big dick has always been irrelevant, and know it's apparent to you.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 12:48 AM #8182
Модератор

Модератор

Cute nurse Ava Harper has noticed some numbness between her toes while working for her hot, blonde podiatrist boss, Dr. Tabatha Jordan. The doctor squeezes her in for a quick look in between appointments. Dr. Jordan slides off nurse Ava's white shoes and massages her pretty feet from heel to toe as she examines them. When Dr. Jordan gets a whiff of her sweaty soles from hours of work in her shoes, she can't help but give Ava's sweet feet a taste. Dr. Jordan sucks on the young nurse's cute toes and then offers to teach her the technique. The doctor instructs her on how to touch, lick, suck, and please a woman's feet for this alternative, hands-on therapy technique.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 119 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 12:49 AM #8183
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 1 009 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 12:49 AM #8184
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so happy you're here! My tiny size 5 1/2 feet are just so sore, and I'd love for you to massage them. You can even lick them a little. Don't worry, I'll tell you exactly how to please me. I want you to stroke your hard cock, too, until you can cum a big load all over my toes. I'll wiggle my cute pedicured feet while your tongue runs up and down the curves of my arches. I could spend all day feeling your warm mouth and strong hands on my pretty feet!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 284 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 12:50 AM #8185
Модератор

Модератор

5 rules to be a real foot slave, script (more or less) : with oiled feet you say that jerking to your feet regularly or even daily isn't proper slavery, to be a real foot slave to your feet the viewer has to follow 5 rules, and only then can he consider himself a real slave to your feet. The rules are as follows : number 1 : No sex ! That's the most important rule. '' You're not allowed to have sex with your girlfriend or wife or anyone else, every single drop of your cum belongs to my feet '' rule number 2 : '' Dream about them '' I want you to think about my feet at night, dream about fucking my feet, dream about cumming all over them, with cum dripping in between my toes, i want you to picture it in your mind, jerk and cum just by thinking about my feet '' rule number 3 : '' Cum every day to my feet '' Every day, your top priority is to jerk and cum at least once to my feet, if your away from your computer use your smartphone, or if not just jerk thinking about my feet. rule number 4 : '' Send messages '' Let me know how much of a slave you are, tell me all about how they rule your life, tell me how you cant get it up for anything else now, if you're trying to fight the addiction tell me all about it, i love to hear you squirm '' rule number 5 : '' Send tributes '' Buying my clips is not enough, to be a real slave, you sometimes pay tributes after you cum heavily to my feet,
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 81.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 12:51 AM #8186
Модератор

Модератор

The beautiful Gioia wears open sandals and reads a book at the table. Remove the sandals and show the soft feet and the wrinkled soles
Models: Feet4Cash HD ClipStore

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 12:52 AM #8187
Модератор

Модератор

I will only marry you if you allow me to fuck plenty of big black cocks, as your small cock will never satisfy me.....
Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Size: 439 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 12:58 AM #8188
Модератор

Модератор

You thought you'd get away with spying on your hot stepsister in the shower, but you're sooo wrong. She finds your hidden camera, and decides to make a humiliating voiceover to shame you into feeling bad for being a pervert. You had a strong urge to watch her sexy ass in the shower, and you're still jerking even as she exposes you for your disgusting kink. She's just so sexy, you can't help it. You're that fucking pathetic.
Models: China Universe

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 41.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 01:00 AM #8189
Модератор

Модератор

What makes you think that you can entertain me especially with me knowing that you have a microscopic mound of flesh for a dick. Oh you have a bottle of poppers well that makes this a bit more fun. You are going to alternate between worshiping my feet and doing hits. Lick, sniff, sniff, lick. Your heads all cloudy from the poppers, tiny flesh bump dicklet all hard and drippy keep doing as I say and soon I may let you touch it. But be warned but to truly entertain me you will end up using that tongue to clean up whatever mess you make.
Models: Goddess Femdom

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 01:02 AM #8190
Модератор

Модератор

My little foot and shoe loving worm is all locked up in his cage - he can't be trusted you see, and I have a guest with me today. My lovely friend Ella is visiting and she's come to see the worm and find out what good he is. Unfortunately, all he's good for is being a verbal punchbag and licking shoes clean, so this is exactly what we do!
Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile