Old 04-08-2019, 07:28 AM #10321
Модератор

Модератор

you can't get enough of your favorite JOI game. I always know you'll be back for more. Can you play by the rules and edge for as long as Lindsey says? I don't think you have it in you to do as I say. you're too weak to listen, but today, you're going to. If not, it will cost you.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 07:29 AM #10322
Модератор

Модератор

What is your purpose? Aw you weren't assigned one? I'm going to assign you a purpose today. What could you possibly be any good at I wonder...well your eyes are glued on my tits right now. You can't look away. Make yourself useful and worship my tits. I'm going to make you my tit worshiping slave. Being on your knees beneath me worshiping me perfect tits is your purpose now. Face it you're good at nothing else and these perfect tits need all of the worship. You're going to be my tit worshiping slave from now on. Get down on your knees. Tell me how much you adore my tits, remind me again how fucking perfect they are, how you would do anything just to look at them. Submit to watching them bounce, jiggle, and my perfect nipples peaking out. You're a weakened little slave for my tits. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 07:29 AM #10323
Модератор

Модератор

Legs for days? Nah! I have something even more impressive in My arsenal. Big. Perfect. Boobs. Boobs for days. Everyone loves boobs, but men are especially stupid for a pair of gorgeous tits. And you will be edging to these tits for days, while I explain how rich and powerful they're making Me. You want to be a part of that, don't you? You NEED to be one of the many men at My feet, contributing to My wealth and power. Buy this clip for a new edging game that will leave you even more boob obsessed and subservient, for Me, My tits and My empire. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 976 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 07:29 AM #10324
Модератор

Модератор

I know you've always been a little bi-curious. You're also incredibly submissive. There's nothing hotter than making a submissive boy such as yourself, get on his knees and suck cock. I will turn you into my little cocksucker. You can't say no, and you will do anything I say, as you are a good little submissive. So quit pretending that you are straight, and suck cock for me! Eventually, you will crave it without my coercion. Are you ready to start your faggot training? You will be Princess' little faggot cocksucker in no time!
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 13 min 47 s
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 07:30 AM #10325
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley Wildcat & Mandy Candy have some extremely sexy soles and they know they make you weak. You cannot stop staring at their feet as they laugh at you. They completely verbally destroy you as you stroke your cock to their feet. They wiggle their toes and wrinkle up their soles. You are mesmerized by those feet! Mandys big size 8s and Ashley wide size 7's are just what the doctor ordered for tonight jerk off session! Starring: Ashley Wildcat, Mandy Candy
Models: brattyfootgirls

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 07:30 AM #10326
Модератор

Модератор

Such a pathetic loser. You cum so fast it's not even worth teasing you! That's why you are just going to stroke and blow your load while I humiliate you. Oh, and enjoy the nice surprise I have for you after! Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 3 min 7 s
Size: 181 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 07:31 AM #10327
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, boyfriend. How clueless you are. We've been together for this long and you still don't have any idea about the things I've been doing behind your back. Or should I say people... but you're so weak and so beta, I know you don't have the balls to do anything about it. So, let's start from the very beginning.
Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 267 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 07:31 AM #10328
Модератор

Модератор

Look at this big beautiful black man... he's the total opposite of you. He's so big and muscular, with a HUGE cock. You're just a measly little sissy with an inadequate penis.... you exist to be a cuckold for Me and My BBC! I love teasing you as he rubs his hands all over My body.. kissing Me and pleasing Me in ways you could never DREAM of. Hahaha... doesn't it feel good to be cuckolded by such a perfect Alpha couple? Now you have a purpose: to be our sissy cuckold forever! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!** **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 48 s
Size: 477 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 07:31 AM #10329
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Clip*: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what I'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end, I cum at your mercy, after a countdown." (Note: The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!) 1080p HD; 10:05 min This clip includes elements of: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TOPLESS, LEGS, ARCHED FEET, BARE LEGS, RED TOES, MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, LIGHT HUMILIATION.
Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 07:32 AM #10330
Модератор

Модератор

*CUSTOM CLIP* You love a good pair of damp pantyhose, the idea of MY damp pantyhose drives you absolutely wild, you can't even stand it! You want a whiff? Of course you do! I bet you want to sniff my panties too! It's the closest you'll ever get to smelling the cum of a true goddess like me! I'm feeling gracious today I think I'll allow you to smell my pantyhose and panties! But it won't be easy! I'm not just going to allow you to smell my panties and pantyhose so you can jerk off your sad little pin dick! I am going to make you edge and ache and earn the privilege to smell my damp panties and pantyhose!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 14 min 48 s
Size: 847 MiB
Download From AnzFile