Old 04-18-2019, 05:32 PM #14321
Модератор

Модератор

Not for boys like you. Jerk off instructions are for REAL men. Nudity is for real men. You aren't good enough to see delicious big tits, perky nipples, and a tight pussy. On no, your going to be put in your place just as you deserve. JOI is for real mean and thats certainly not YOU. 15% Markup - LITTLELOSER 50% Markup - TRIBUTE50 75% Markup - CASH4CRYSTAL 95% Markup 95FORYOU
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 211 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:32 PM #14322
Модератор

Модератор

Since I found your strange internet searches, and you still haven't confessed to me your secret, I will be setting up weekly tasks for you. Today's task involves women' panties.. but I won't spoil it for you. This clip succeeds 'Sissy Training - Just Confess!' Want me to notice you? Try Harder with a markup code: +10% Mark up WEAK4H +20% Mark up LOSER4H +50% Mark up BITCH4H +100% Mark up ADDICTED2H +500% Mark up PIGGY4H +999% Mark up PAYSLAVE4H
Models: MissHannelore

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 725 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:32 PM #14323
Модератор

Модератор

You pathetic cuck! How badly do you want to hear about all the superior black men in this world, taking away all the gorgeous blonde goddesses? Leaving you all alone, to just sit and wank your tiny prick...... then this clip is for you! WARNING! This clip contains explicit language
Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 19 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:33 PM #14324
Модератор

Модератор

Come fill me up with your couple inches... oh yeah baby... Except, no, I don't want anything to do with your little pecker. Did you actually believe me for a second? You have to be crazy to actually present that to me! I can either go fuck a real man or my TOY! It's not like your little dick even has any speeds or vibrations... A sex toy is FAR superior to your few measly inches. Watch me pleasure myself like you're unable to do. You don't get to fuck this. Not now, not ever. If we were the last people on earth, I'd let the human race go extinct before I let you breed with me. After seeing me cum 3 times I'm sure you're on the edge of climax, so I'll give you a countdown and I expect you to eat that load for me!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:33 PM #14325
Модератор

Модератор

You don't quite understand how I use to get straight 100's before you replaced my last teacher..... it surprising to see a star student fall so behind... you worry that perhaps you aren't doing a good enough job like the last teacher..... (maybe it's because you keep starring at my tits so much so you call me in to have a discussion about it. You can't believe how short my skirt is ( you know parochial l schools have no funding for AC and that I have the audacity to Smoke in your classroom.... but youre so turned on.... You soon realize I rule the school because I know how to use my every single asset to my advantage.... once I have my big jugs in your face you are powerless to my seduction and charms.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 15 min 19 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:34 PM #14326
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 1 min 32 s
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:34 PM #14327
Модератор

Модератор

This video is all about the cute next door neighbor that just moved in and has been teasing you so much with her low cut top & busty tits, she invites you over and that's where it all begins. You can't keep your eyes off her beautiful cleavage in that top, her tits are so big, and you are finding it harder and harder to look at her face when there right there in front of you. She tells you she knows you like her cleavage, you can't stop staring at it, so how about as a "housewarming gift' I tease you with my sexy cleavage. I tell you to watch as I bring them close to you, squeeze them together, break open the top, bounce them up and down, and finally tell you to take out your cock and stroke it for me. I tell you to work that cock for my cleavage and I continue to tease you so much, lifting up the bra, accidentally slipping out my nipple, touching them, grabbing them, bouncing them out of the bra, until you just have had too much and are going to cum, I decide to let you cum, telling you to cum all over my cleavage/my big tits, leaving to a stimulated cumshot all over having it drip down, I lick it off my fingers, and after seeing my tits, I pull my bra straps back up and ask if you I can fix you something to eat, and maybe you can help me finishing moving in, I mean you get to look at this amazing cleavage all day, say yes? This video includes light joi, cleavage, bra fetish, Low cut top, breaking button, bouncing tits, big boobs, big tits, shaking tits, cumshot, fake cum, pov, dirty talk, tease, cock tease, roleplay, cute, and giggly. Lots of close cleavage, bouncing, and teasing, and towards end reveal of my big breasts .IF YOU WANT TO GET ON MY GOOD SIDE USE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MARKUP CODES: 10 PERCENT MARKUP- BITCHBOY 25 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASLOSER 50 PERCENT MARKUP-LOSER4DINA 100 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASSLAVE
Models: Mistress Dina

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:35 PM #14328
Модератор

Модератор

I like them BIG, round and juicy! I don't even want your "average" sized dick. Let's just say that I'm a size queen, and you'll never measure up! Ugh, I can't stand how you guys constantly try to compensate for your inadequacies, whether it's through stupid cars or insecure whining. Just accept that you're unworthy, small, and just generally NOT ideal. You should be apologizing to me for even approaching me with that tiny worm! How rude of you to offer me trash when I can have all the treasure I want! As a matter of fact, it's rude of you to even expose your screen to your masturbating mess, let alone cum in front of me. But I want you to really focus on how much of failure you are: keep jerking. All day, all night, watching me over and over, but you can't cum. Why should I bless you with that reward, when you've come to me with pitiful penis? The only way you get to cum with that shr1mp dick is if you pay. Like, you have to PAY me for the pain you would cause me by looking at your dick. It's only fair, because otherwise you're just accosting me with offensive imagery. I want you to jerk off while you think about what I can do with a big, fat cock, and what I have those king kongs do with my beautiful body in return. Really hone in on your deficiencies and compare your wiener to my big, beautiful cocks, while you jerk to my biting, vicious, true words. It hurts because it's true, and it feels good because it's me, telling you the truth. Now jerk and cry, teenie.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 17 min 42 s
Size: 2.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:35 PM #14329
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess is dressed up in her cutest outfit waiting for Daddy to come home. In the mean time, I use you to entertain Myself. Follow My instructions carefully while I humiliate you and deny you. I am your Goddess. Empty your wallet for me. NOW. CUMSLUT = $50 Markup // CUMLOVER = 100% Markup // GOODBITCH = 200% Markup
Models: AvaPark

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:35 PM #14330
Модератор

Модератор

Look at my amazing tits. You're so hard and so weak for them. Staring at my boobs makes you do things you wouldn't dream of doing with anyone else. You'll never escape the need to have more and more of my big boobs that's why you're so willing to share more and more information to me. Now buy this clip and send more and more information all for the chance to see my tits. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile