Duration: 13 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 04:57 AM #9312
Модератор

Модератор

When I find a loyal slave that will do practically anything I command, especially as a devoted foot worshiper, I have to keep them under my control. So, when I find a slave with mommy issues and cant separate himself from sucking her tit, then I step in and convince mom that their little boy is all grown up and belongs to me now. They may try and persuade their boy that this isnt the best choice and try to steal my slaves back, but I know how loyal my slaves are to me. All I have to do is get mom out of the picture somehow Once I do, I tell you all about what I have done to your poor mommy and how humiliated she will be if I ever let her go. The fact that I have done something so terrible to your own mother and you are still groveling at my feet ready to service me proves that you are broken and truly under my power.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 8 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 04:57 AM #9313
Модератор

Модератор

This subby addict paid me to honestly review his cock. Its small... shaved... and UNCUT. You already KNOW what my opinion's going to be. I do not bother to mince my words at all. Come get a giggle out of this loser's misfortune as I roast him.
Models: Kendi Olsen

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 05:01 AM #9314
Модератор

Модератор

Your biggest turn on is a hot, thick, strong woman. Knowing she is more powerful than even YOU makes that cock throb. Seeing and hearing about my transformation from a teeny, tiny skinny girl to a powerful, strong, athletic woman makes you weak! As I try on my old clothes from my weak, skinny days I talk about how confident I am now. How I LOVE being stronger than everyone I know! Seeing my old tiny sized clothes barely fitting around my large, toned glutes and tiny tops barely covering my giant tits will sure to make you lose it!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 46.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 05:03 AM #9315
Модератор

Модератор

You love tits, you just can't get enough of them; but more than anything you love BIG, FAKE tits. You're just pro-plastic and there's nothing wrong with that. You want to see the buttons begging to pop off of a tiny, tight shirt with a pair of big, perky tits underneath. You want to see a sexy see-through lace bodysuit hugging my huge curves. You want it all. You swoon over under boob that's too angelic and too perfect to be natural. Fake tits make you stupid and cause you to act on impulse in ways you can't resist. Considering I'm well endowed in that region with 800ccs each, you want to take action again no matter what the cost. Worship my tits and feel the stupidity take over, like always. Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Laughing, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Under boob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 05:04 AM #9316
Модератор

Модератор

Madalynn is peering into a house window trying to get to the bottom of a very juicy story. She quickly goes to the back door and much to her surprise finds it unlocked and open. Going in she's quickly confronted by a man who grabs her, hand gags her, and pulls her up against the pole in the basement. Her wrists are bound behind her back and she finds herself mouth packed and cleave gagged. Her ankles are next bound and her elbows bound together and to the pole. She gag talks a while before the man just leaves her there tied to the pole. He isn't going to completely abandon her and after a while comes back and undoes her blouse and pulls her skirt up before adding a neck rope to her predicament. Madalynn's shiny pantyhose legs writhe as she tries to free herself from the bondage she's been put into, wishing she'd just left the story alone finally. After a significant amount of time bound in the basement Madalynn is coerced into a room where' she's roughly stripped and fondled a bit before finally being pinned to the ground and bound at the wrists. Her ankles are bound next before the man ballgags her and rolls her over binding her elbows. Madalynn complains from behind the ballgag but that's about all she can manage. She's then placed into a tight hogtie and left to struggle on the floor to await her eventual fate.
Models: Elizabeth Andrews Bondage Perils

Duration: 23 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 05:04 AM #9317
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 19 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 155 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 05:04 AM #9318
Модератор

Модератор

Look at how sexy I look in this slutty little school girl outfit. I bet you can't wait to jerk your cock to Me! Well guess what, loser?! This isn't going to be your typical JOI clip.. I may look like the slut, but YOU'RE going to be the slut today. Hahaha, oh yes! I'm going to humiliate you and turn you into a dirty little slut as you jerk your cock for Me. Get ready to be humiliated and soooo turned on as you follow each and every one of My jerk off commands! Humiliation and JOI at it's finest! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Size: 605 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 05:06 AM #9319
Модератор

Модератор

In this POV, I tease you with the soles of My bare feet as I know it makes you weak. I know you love the way I point My perfect little toes and as I've just had a pedicure, you're in for a real treat! Zooming in on My pretty red toenail polish and matching long red nails, combined with My mesmerising trans-Atlantic accent, you must be in total subspace. Weave your slave tongue in between each of My toes. Then I gently start to fuck your mouth with My foot as you close your eyes and inhale My essences before sucking on both of My big toes.
Models: Lady Bellatrix

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 05:08 AM #9320
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom clip I did for a little baby dick "Hi, I'd like to order a video in which you play a doctor that I have been referred to because during my last physical my last doctor thought she might need to prescribe anti depressants but sent me to you for a second opinion, you ask me if I know why she thinks I'd need them but I say I don't. You say that's strange and check the chart where everything seems normal until you notice that she has made a note that I have an abnormally small penis, you ask me if that's true but I say I think it's average. You point out that being in denial is common for tiny dicked men and say that you know the other doctor well and know that she knows what a good sized cock looks like. You insist that I drop my pants so you can examine me but I refuse, you ask if I find you attractive, I say yes so you ask if that's true and you don't have a small cock then why wouldn't I show it to you? If it was big and thick then you might want to **** with me, right now I'm giving of a real baby dicked loser vibe. I reluctantly show you and you look surprised and amused, I try to cover up but you swat my hand away telling me you need to be able to see it, you tell me that that is indeed a very small penis, both in length and girth, you tell me you need to get an erect measurement to know the full extent of the problem and begin to strip to your underwear, doing seductive poses and playing with your breasts. When you notice it's barely gotten any bigger you say that this is the worst case of baby dick"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 18 min 21 s
Size: 2.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile