Old 08-06-2019, 09:09 AM #65101
Модератор

Модератор

Do I really have to tell all of you subbies that this is a must buy? Just look at this preview, for fuck's sake.

The title suggests it all: today, you're getting blue balled, and you'll be relentlessly teased by My censored body. You'll watch Me touch Myself, gliding My fingers over My pretty little pussy lips, while pixels conveniently and constantly block you from getting a look at that sweet spot.

Obviously, there will be no cum countdown, no permission to reach orgasm. I want you to watch this over and over again until your balls are swollen, heavy, and painful, and until the mental image of Me can't be shaken off.

Why am I denying you of your orgasm as I tease you through these painfully erotic visual aids? Well, teasing you while I pleasure Myself turns Me on, quite frankly. I enjoy watching you in a state of horny helplessness as I do whatever the fuck I want. And at the end of the day, what I want is all that matters, right?

Soon, you'll learn to enjoy stroking to censored images of My body without an orgasm, because you'll accept that it's the only thing you deserve. And even with this pain I inflict upon you, you'll thank Me over and over again.

Are you ready?
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 916 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 09:12 AM #65102
Модератор

Модератор

It's nice seeing you again, I have a special game for us to play today. I'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm and maybe I will or maybe I won't let you cum. Can you hold out for nearly 10 minutes of stroking to my beautiful body? Can you stay hard without cumming looking at every inch of my Goddess body? You're already hard looking at my pretty round ass and that already makes you want to cum right away. Remember, you don't get to cum unless I say so. You're going to stroke your cock really good until you get to the edge for me, I know exactly what it takes to make you cum too. I know how to use my body to get you so close, my words will get you even closer. Do you think you can make it? Lets go to the point where you nearly can't take it anymore. I'm going to take you right to the edge, over and over and over.
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 09:17 AM #65103
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my favorite videos EVER made. I soak my shirt and fuck a big dildo on a table in a hotel its amazing.
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 09:18 AM #65104
Модератор

Модератор

You've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well, well, well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 09:20 AM #65105
Модератор

Модератор

HOT Latina Crystal Lopez starts on the bed dressed in lingerie and tells you "You are gonna be my white fucktoy today, aren't you." It's not a question.. she's telling you how its going to be. She shows you her sexy body and tells you that you will have to beg for it. She teases you with her ass as she taunts you with "You want this ass? You want to kiss it?"...She rocks back and forth and HER ASS IS RIGHT IN YOUR FACE, 3D VIRTUAL REALITY STYLE!! Then she puts her feet right in the camera.. with the VR Goggles you will feel like she is in the room with you! She tells you to smell her her beautiful feet and then rubs them in your face. Then its on to some naked UP CLOSE Ass Worship.. the entire time, she teases you and tells you what to do.. she's a demanding latina Goddess! In the end, she tells you to lay down on the floor so she can squat RIGHT ON TO YOUR FACE!! She counts down for you and tells you that when you cum she wants you to cum with your tongue in her asshole.. when she reaches the number one she bounces her asshole right on your eager tongue. A VERY HOT VR ASSWORSHIP/FOOT WORSHIP CLIP!! IMPORTANT: You will need a VR Headset for this. On ours, we have found that the setting for PANO 360 3D works best.
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 735 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 09:23 AM #65106
Модератор

Модератор

The shoe saleman brings me into the stock room to try on shoes privately. I thank with a nice foot job tease. *simulated*
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 2.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 09:28 AM #65107
Модератор

Модератор

Arinna knows how to end her work week. She gets 3 men over and they all fuck her hard, anal too. She gets a lot of cum, what she does with it will surprise you
Models: Arinna Cum

Duration: 39 min 20 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 09:37 AM #65108
Модератор

Модератор

I have something fun for you to titty addicts to work on. A pretty straight forward JOI challenge.

If you send Me proof of completion, I'll reward you with something you can't get anywhere else. An exclusive video, available ONLY for those who follow My instructions carefully.

My favorite subbies will buy with markup code 1GOODBOY
Good boys will use one of the following markup codes
MYGOODBOY
SERVINGVIOLET
LOSERABUSE
BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 37 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 09:44 AM #65109
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to see what you get in this clip? This is one hell of a sexy ripoff. You know that you do not even deserve this much, right? You are lucky to get ANYTHING at all from Me. You should be incredibly thankful for anything that you get from Me, because you know that a hot woman like Me does not have to give anything at ALL to someone like you. You want to be ripped off. You want blue balls. That is exactly what you will get.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 3 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 122 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 09:44 AM #65110
Модератор

Модератор

(NOT A RIPOFF). Only the real daddies will be able to see the NUDE ass winking inside this clip and my pussy hole . I bet your dick is already rising while you're reading this huh? Anyway, we already know you've been feening to see me ass wink just for you. Nothing is going to make your dick throb harder then seeing me face down, ass up while I close and open my asshole, pulling my panties to the side Exposing-Fantasy my asshole, begging for you to anally fuck me. Can you handle the slow and agonizing cum countdown within this clip? Find out by buying this Bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Size: 2.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile