Old 01-16-2020, 12:53 PM #16991
Модератор

Модератор

Default Carolina’s hairy cunt in all the shit - - scatshop

Carolina’s hairy cunt in all the shit - - scatshop

Carolina and Yana like to arrange a small but very hot show , Yana offered Caroline to be her toilet, Caroline agreed without hesitation, Caroline sat down on a chair and placed her legs and began to show you her hairy pussy, Yana touched her pussy with her hand, and after caressing Caroline with her fingers, Yana began to caress her pussy with her tongue. Yana loves to caress women’s pussy and it gives her pleasure, after caressing the pussy of Carolina, Yana picks up shampoo and pours it on Caroline’s hair and begins to RUB them, pussy Carolina all in shampoo , and then Caroline says that he wants to toilet, first Carolina explodes a great fantasy urine, that’s a jet, Yana puts her mouth and Carolina pisses Yana right in her mouth, after a Golden rain, Yana puts her hands to the ass of Carolina , and Carolina fills Yana’s hands with shit, after that Yana smears shit on Carolina’s hairy pussy, now Carolina’s pussy is not only in shampoo but also in shit , Yana starts caressing Caroline’s dirty pussy with her tongue , how sweet Jan does it . At the end of the video, Jan shits on Carolina’s pussy and the girls pose for you .
Models:

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 12:55 PM #16992
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit dropping like water - - scatshop

Shit dropping like water - - scatshop

I had to sit on the toilet the opposite way and it was kinda comfortable lol. I guess because my ass so big. But this was definitely something to watch to laugh smile and nut. After I took my shit I had to take a shower n masturbate but all I was missing was u daddy
Models:

Duration: 11 min 55 s
Resolution: 640 x 360
Size: 99.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 12:56 PM #16993
Модератор

Модератор

Default My little dirty games and pranks. Collection - - scatshop

My little dirty games and pranks. Collection - - scatshop

Good afternoon my dear fans. Today I want to present you a collection of my little pranks. I love pooping in my panties, I love the smell of shit, I love smearing shit and vomit through the body. All this You will see in this beautiful collection. Hope You enjoy it, don’t miss it. Enjoy your viewing
1.It feels so good to shit in pants
Today I decided to have some fun. My silk white panties are so tight, now they will turn brown. Yes, it's so nice to relax, to fool around. I can feel my warm, sticky shit oozing out of my ass, spreading in my crotch, it's so nice. And the smell. no toilet slave can resist, drooling. It's so soft, fragrant, fresh!
2.Rejuvenating mask for face and body
My dear fans, shit-eater. I want to present to you today, rejuvenating mask for face and body of the shit. This mask effectively cleanses the skin, opens the pores. It is very sexy and pleasant when applied. Shit layer on the face, the body, the pleasant smell of shit excites. I also use it for the splendor and shine of hair. See how thick, fluffy my hair is. Revealing this secret cosmetology I open you a lot of opportunities to produce their own shit procedure. I hope you will be useful my show. Enjoy watching and try.
3.Lovely shitting and shit Masturbation
I love shit, I love shit, I love its warm, soft texture. I like to smear shit all over my body. At times like this, I want my shit-eater to be here and lick my ass, lick my dirty Tits, eat every last piece of shit. And I enjoyed his dirty mouth and tongue, my toilet.
4.Vomit for shit eaters
I like dirt, I like shit, I like vomit. I like to feel them on my body, on my face. I got so drunk on tomato juice, I started puking. What a pity that there is no toilet slave to vomit in his mouth, blow his nose, spit. I won't let that happen next time. I'm gonna throw a glass on purpose, and when the shit-eater comes, I'm gonna make him drink it. He's my urinal, my toilet bowl, my cesspool. He will drink and eat everything that comes out of my body.
Models:

Duration: 17 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 737 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 12:57 PM #16994
Модератор

Модератор

Default Diarrhea and two wooden spoons - - scatshop

Diarrhea and two wooden spoons - - scatshop

I like to feel different things inside myself. I use wooden spoons for filming this video. I thrust them into my pussy, swapping places, masturbating them, pulling them out and firing them with liquid diarrhea.
Models:

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 12:58 PM #16995
Модератор

Модератор

Default Poo Fun In The Woods! - - scatshop

Poo Fun In The Woods! - - scatshop

I am on an awesome camping trip on the coast. I sneak away down a trail because I have to poop really bad! I love how full my ass feels when I have to poop! I dance around enjoying the anticipation of shitting in the woods! I know anyone could walk up the trail at any moment and catch me!
I bend over and spread my ass cheeks and start to push! This hot, stinky load of poop just bursts out of my ass and falls to the ground. Mmm! It feels so amazing to let out a big load of poo! It smells so good! I really want to taste it too! I pick up my poo and lick it! Oh! It’s so good! I rub my pussy and lick my poop out there in the woods on a busy trail! Luckily no one catches me being a dirty scat girl!
Enjoy!
I filmed this adventure with my GoPro and my regular camera so you get both videos for the price of one!
Scat 247 – Poo Fun In The Woods!
Models:

Duration: 4 min 1 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 01:00 PM #16996
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Fave Sport? Shitting My Pants - - scatshop

My Fave Sport? Shitting My Pants - - scatshop

Watch me in my sport wear tell you how i like to stage accidents, how i like to be so desperate on purpose ask people in public where the toilet is then just bend over and go right infront of them…
I tell you about all the times ive done it, at gym, in shopping centres, with family and then show you some squats i do at gym to prepare me……..
I start squatting but the urge comes over i ask where the toilet is? You just smirk
I bend over and pee my gym shorts and white panties my poo stain growing bigger and bigger i rub it then pull down my gym shorts and show you…..
HAHA Misson Acomplished!
Old 01-16-2020, 01:01 PM #16997
Модератор

Модератор

Default SugarHill’s Big Booty Public Shits Fun (2scenes) - - scatshop

SugarHill’s Big Booty Public Shits Fun (2scenes) - - scatshop

Sugar Hill told me recently that she loves to shit in public places. You can see in this 2 scene clip that she enjoys bringing her poops to the public restroom scene
Models:

Duration: 2 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 47.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 01:14 PM #16998
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bella Shits While Modeling Panties at Dam - - scatshop

Bella Shits While Modeling Panties at Dam - - scatshop

I went to the park to look at the dam but my damn morning coffee kicked in and made me have to shit. Of all the timing too. I was modeling a new pair of white French cut briefs for you.. Of course they where completely ruined. Let me know if you want them.
Models:

Duration: 6 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 543 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 01:15 PM #16999
Модератор

Модератор

Default Desperate Diarrhea Mess In White Leggings! - - scatshop

Desperate Diarrhea Mess In White Leggings! - - scatshop

Oh no! I just started feeling this horrible desperate need to shit! My belly is grumbling and gurgling! Oh shit! I race home and run for the toilet! Noooo! I didn’t make it! A nasty, wet, load of diarrhea just exploded out of my ass and into my white leggings! Ewww! Look at this horrible, nasty mess!
I just lost complete control over my bowels and this smelly wet poop burst out of my stink hole! Eww! There’s shit all over my ass and running down my legs! My white leggings are ruined with shit! Oh gross! What a mess!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 19 s
Size: 762 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 01:19 PM #17000
Модератор

Модератор

Default SubMissAnn’s Valentine’s Day Chocolate Treat!! - - scatshop

SubMissAnn’s Valentine’s Day Chocolate Treat!! - - scatshop

SubMissAnn sent this one this Afternoon Hot off the Presses!! Just in time to give you toilet’s a little Valentine’s Day Chocolate Treat!! What a Lovely day in her home, she’s come home for lunch to give you a litle Matinee delight!!! She starts off by putting that delicious GILF ass in your face. Then of course she puts you in your place as her toilet to swallow her Hot , steaming load of piss. Now Enjoy the Chocolate treat directly from her Hershey Factory!!! A lovely dose of ass and treats for Valentine’s Day!!
Models:

Duration: 3 min 37 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile