Old 09-06-2019, 07:57 PM #76221
Модератор

Модератор

These feet are perfect and well lets face it you know you cant resist them now can you? My toes are going to make you pop a boner so fast you wont even know what to do... Did I mention I suck my own toes in this clip?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 07:57 PM #76222
Модератор

Модератор

Come check out my sexy red dress as i slowly strip out of it and make myself cum for you
Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 08:00 PM #76223
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM - You and I are back at my place after our first date. You are completely infatuated with me. I'm not as into you. While we were out on the date, I reached over to feel your dick and felt nothing. I want you to rub yourself through your pants for me while you look at me. I want you to rub, rub, rub, your dick through your pants until you cum. As soon as you cum in your pants I start laughing and making fun of you. Don't waste my time with a small dick. What a loser!!!!! This clip contains: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HIGH HEELS, LEGGINGS, BRAT GIRL, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 87.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 08:01 PM #76224
Модератор

Модератор

At AVN this year, I had the opportunity to sit down with the impeccable London Lix. Now, there's this interesting phenomenon that happens when you put two dominant women in the same room together to handle a slave. We knew we wanted to make you subject your cock and balls to all sorts of torment, but this clip gets so much more than the regular slap and tickle. London and I are going to give your balls the worst treatment they've ever had. If they work at all by the end of this clip, you should be grateful. Don't worry about staying hard though. With London Lix and I on the screen, you'd have to chop off your dick to get your erection to go away. Hey, that's not a bad idea…
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 08:02 PM #76225
Модератор

Модератор

You love my oily soles
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 08:05 PM #76226
Модератор

Модератор

you're home from practice early, what's the matter son? not feeling well? Not doing so well in your classes? I know how hard it is being young, I'm sure you're very distracted by all the pretty girls in school. but no.. it's not that. You don't pine after teenie boppers, you pine after me! You long to feel my tits, you fantasize about me, your own Step-Mother, all the time. It's why you can't **** at night. You'd give anything suck my nipples, to run your tongue from my ample cleavage to my wet pussy...
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 08:07 PM #76227
Модератор

Модератор

You want me out of your house. I'm so desperate I'll do anything to be in your presence. I can stay if I agree to be your puppy - once the leash is on it's not coming off. Just shut the f up & follow you around w/a dumb dog spellbound look on my face, staring & smiling at you or your feet, your choice. You train me to bark w/a high-pitched yip. You tell me you're going to train me to the snap of your fingers & will parade me around town w/you, parties, errands, tricks at parties in front of your friends, my friends, & anyone else. I am never to speak to you, only communicate w/yips or whimpering. I would like to be lapping up your filthy feet (been walking barefoot, flip-flop feet) the entire time you're degrading me as well. Thank you so much!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 08:08 PM #76228
Модератор

Модератор

One of my personal pleasures is watching an eager slave suffer for me. Pain slut or not, watching his obedience as he pushes his own limits in order to please me brings a smile to my face. Lately I have been so kind letting you jerk off as often as you have, that know it's time to experience something not as pleasant. If you can make it to the end with a hard on I will give you a chance to cum, but I want to watch you suffer first. I demonstrate how I want you to tie up your balls then abuse them for my amusement. Each one of my directions will show me how much you long to serve and suffer for my enjoyment.
I guarantee you will suffer, but there is a reward if you make it to the end
CBT instruction, female domination, masturbation instruction, cock tease
High Def 1280x720 WMV
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 08:11 PM #76229
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is not for the faint of heart!
You will need the following things for this clip: clothespins, a rubber band, a big spoon or spatula and of course your Fisst. If you want to see what's under my little skirt and top you are going to have to work for it. I know you wouldn't dare disobey me and I can make you do anything. You are only allowed to stroke when I say and for how long I say. I have a special surprise waiting for you towards the end of this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 19 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 08:13 PM #76230
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile