Old 06-09-2019, 03:05 PM #3991
Модератор

Модератор

My champagne is notorious for being pungent, to say the least. I just cant help but produce a concentrated liquor. It is so hard to drink that I thought it might be lots of fun to challenge My slave to down it in one go. So I went in a glass, filing it with MY glorious golden effluence, and made him down it in one go. with a catch. I gave him 15 seconds to drink My champagne. For every second that he went over the alloted time, he would get 5 strokes of MY hard wooden paddle. I know this slave is so sensitive to pain, so it will be especially fun watching him suffer through drinking that strong liquid only to make him suffer more afterwards.
Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 8 min 40 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 239 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:08 PM #3992
Модератор

Модератор

I love your jeans I put them on the bed and she came into the room , I lay down on the bed and started to stroke her favorite jeans . I wanted something unusual , I took off my shirt and began to pursue their nipples breast on the jeans . Oh, how it excites me , you just can not imagine . But I do very little , I took off my skirt and sat on jeans bare cunt and ass and began to crawl on him , fucking I am very excited . I pose and take different poses and masturbate your favorite jeans . I decided to put them on for you , I got out of bed and put on jeans , and lay back down on the bed . And started posing for you in jeans . I really like that they sit well on me , obligat my ass legs , I show you my ass , removing and putting them back in his jeans . Then I got cancer and started to shit and piss in my jeans , fuck my favorite jeans all in the urine , I take my jeans off and demonstriruyut you his dirty ass .I again wear them in the ass . All my jeans inside in shit and urine , I am again posing for you in jeans which has a lot of shit and urine . In this video clip I pose for you naked in jeans, shit and piss in jeans and again posing for you and masturbating your favorite jeans .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:23 PM #3993
Модератор

Модератор

Our slave is going to be punished this morning. He is going to eat two portions of shit from me and Lady Laura. We humiliating him verbal and punishing him. After that, we feeding him with long shit and make him lick our big logs! He is a shit pig and this is his fate. Day after day he is eat our shit. I know that you want to be in his place because you are the same shit pig. We can feed you too, who knows
Models: annalise

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 907 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:23 PM #3994
Модератор

Модератор

Two Girls Share a Full Human Toilet Part 2 Shit Only
1080 HD This is the second part of the clip. It takes place after Lola and Natalya have finished peeing. It is the poop part of the clip only. Two angles are included. The views are front and top. A back view of the scat section is not included in this clip. I did record a back section, but the view was not great as it was obscured by the slave's fat gut, so I scraped it. (20:57)
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 20 min 57 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:28 PM #3995
Модератор

Модератор

Olga and Yana are very fond of playing with crap , this time Ian dressed up as a schoolgirl , Olga was dressed as a dominatrix . At Olga was wearing a leather jacket in which she came to visit Yana . The girls first tried the jacket , but then they put it on the floor and began to shit on her about how its cool when two girls and shit at the same time . They did a cool mix of shit and urine . After that, they took off his stockings and began to stomp the shit out of his legs , as beautiful and exotic . They are the most dirty girls who like to play with my shit .

Duration: 8 min 58 s
Size: 885 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:28 PM #3996
Модератор

Модератор

Yana Olga found a quiet spot on the street . Yana Olga came to his place and wanted to play a bit , Yana turned the video camera and went to Olga . Olga was Horny and wanted to Yana began to caress her , Yana didnt wait and lifted the skirt of Olga and penetrated his tongue , to Yana Olga and I could see passers-by but they just opened . Yana took the cucumber and began having cucumber Olga fuck yeah Olga is aroused from extreme sex on the street . During the time when Yana Fucks Olga , Olga starts to shit , Yes shit comes out of assholes Olga and Yana continues to fuck Olga in her pussy . Then the girls change places and now, Yana opened her legs and removed the panties . Olga starts to caress the pussy of Yana , how sweet moans Yana , Olga takes a cucumber and Fucks Yana big Tits fucking they really are whores with no ban , Yana shit at the moment when Olga Fucks her pussy with a cucumber . After girls shit on and fuck each other with a cucumber Olga took a shit in his hands and started to smear shit on the chest of Yana . Fucking whore this is the extremes . Now Yana and Olga will shoot the video for you not only at home but also on the street and in public toilets . Follow the news and updates video clips in our store . Remember that the more purchases in our store , the more videos of new products for you .

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:29 PM #3997
Модератор

Модератор

30 Minute video! Split into 2 Parts!
Old 06-09-2019, 03:30 PM #3998
Модератор

Модератор

Olga decided to play a little and put the white panties . Olga got cancer and I took her butt white panties showed you her butt . Having Popo Olga panties Olga immediately began to fill the panties with piss and shit is very liquid shit diarrhea . I took Olgas panties and began to smear shit on their Breasts and nipples on high . After that, Olga and I traded places and now Im bent and Olga takes off my panties showing you my clean ass . Olga put my panties back down and I sat down to fill them with liquid diarrhea and urine . Shit ran down my legs . Olga took off my panties, too, and smeared by shit my chest is just fine . Then Olga put on my panties and I stood up . And we in turn began to caress the chest that was in the shit . First I caressed his chest Olga licking the shit with the nipples and then Olga . At the end of the video clip we change panties , Olga wears my dirty panties and I Olga .

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 905 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:31 PM #3999
Модератор

Модератор

Its 8 am. I went out for dinner last night and got back pretty late. I stuffed my face. We had Italian. I forgot to remove my makeup before going to bed. Ive just woken up, and I am DYING for a morning shit. Luckily, I now have a special toilet seat at home so from now on I will be able to film myself taking gorgeous dumps for you all in the comfort of my own home.
So anyway, Im wearing my red silk dressing gown, my hair is a mess and my makeup has run, giving me panda eyes, an I just dont care because I need a shit that much! See, on top of stuffing my face at the restaurant last night, I have also been supplementing my diet with fibre because I stopped smoking a few days ago and I was scared of getting constipate. Oh my god, does that fibre ever work!
I was barely even awake, and already I was struggling to hold my shit in! So I quickly set up my toilet seat and camera, and sat down to let it all out. It felt like such a release! You can see it on my face as I am sat there. Still half asleep, I lose myself in my poo. Then comes a big pee. It seems to last forever.
I can feel theres still something up there, so I push and push for several minutes, then a surprise comes out. a huge musical fart toots out loud! Aaaaahhhhh. thats better! Now I finally feel empty.
So I look at my poo, and when I see the sheer size of it, I am blown away! Its gigantic! I have to show you up close! So I pick up my camera, and with my macro lens attached to it, give you the most up and personal view you have ever had of a womans poop. Every little detail is there for you to appreciate in glorious HD! What a work of art! And of course, to give you the full scale of my turd, I compare it to different body parts of mine. Hope you enjoy this video!
Please leave feedback, and dont be scared to leave me personal messages with suggestions, ideas, or just your thoughts on this video. I may not respond to all my messages, but I do read them all!!!
Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 9 min 14 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:31 PM #4000
Модератор

Модератор

I asked Olga to give me a massage , Olga agreed and told me to undress and lay on the table , I did . Olga took the oil and poured me oil his back and began to do home massage , I love massage but from Olga this massage I was not expecting . Olga asked me to lie on my back I did what she asked , and then Olga gets cancer and begins to shit on me and piss . A large pile of shit was on my body , and Olga turned to me, took a white robe and began to cover my body with shit . Tightly covering my body with her own shit . Olga treated me not only with their hands but also breast-fucking her, too, in my shit but it does not stop and only hot . She continues to make me a dirty massage , after the massage, I relaxed and I shit on the massage table , I couldnt take it anymore I also very much wanted in a toilet , my hair on the pussy color steel shit , the chest and abdomen is also shit and the masseuse Olga was satisfied .

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile