Old 06-10-2019, 11:19 AM #4891
Модератор

Модератор

I love to fuck his hard dick with my dirty pussy and with my dirty asshole. I do not know where I like it more, so Im changing my dirty holes a lot.at one point he dropped out of my dirty asshole,and I put it between my dirty butt cheeks, and jerked his dirty dick with them, and with my pussy on his balls.you can hear how horny i am
Models: dirtyamateurs

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:19 AM #4892
Модератор

Модератор

Pushing out a nice poop while squatting!
Self-filmed. Multiple angles. Close-up ending.
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 5 min 41 s
Size: 176 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:19 AM #4893
Модератор

Модератор

I've been putting powder in my ass crack for as long as I can remember. I love to fart while powder is in my crack because it creates fart clouds! Watch me make fart clouds in several different positions. This may be the funniest video I've made but it's still very sexy. Hope you love it.
Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 4 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:21 AM #4894
Модератор

Модератор

1920×1080 HD
I finally have my poop schedule on a pretty great time so this time I was able to put make up on and get better lighting and actually be ready for all of you. I start out playing with my pussy until I pee. I let out all my piss for you. I then turn around in a doggy style position. I spread my checks and tell you how bad I want to shit for you. I didnt realize at the time that my pussy was so creamy that it was dripping as I was taking a shit!! I had no idea until I was editing it and saw all the cream. I am obviously turned on by all of this. After you see EVERYTHING come out I show you what a mess I made!!
Models: QuinnBrooks

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:22 AM #4895
Модератор

Модератор

This new girl needs to get to work soon and this mean mama needs to break her in! Without further ado, she shits right into the girls face and makes her take it all in! She smears the sticky shit all over the girls face and hair! To finish it off, she makes the girl lick her soiled asshole clean!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 46 min 50 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:23 AM #4896
Модератор

Модератор

Wrapped from the neck down in industrial cling wrap.. My boyfriend wakes up Trapped and immobilized on the bed. Moaning with discomfort as I climb on top of him and place my panty covered ass directly over his mouth, I feel him bite down on the gag holding his mouth open wishing he could close it.. Haha too bad hunny.. Maybe you wouldnt be here right now if you didnt drink enough to kill a bull elephant and been sober enough to stop yourself from becoming this fart cocoon!! We had plans today remember? Maybe this will jog your memory.. Ive been gassy all day, constantly running back and forth to the bathroom.. And I KNOOWWWWW how much you hate my farts. Well I also hate you ruining our plans.. So what better way to teach you a lesson? I line my ass up directly over his mouth making sure every last fart is shot straight down his throat.. How awful is it bitch? I can hear how wet theyre getting and they feel nice and hot, Im sure its getting pretty bad down there huh? Oh well.. I make it even worse as they get wetter by taking my panties off so all the extra surprises splat all over his tongue.. Sitting harder to make sure every ounce fart gets sealed and trapped in his mouth But then gas stops.. Uh oh haha.. I think I have to sht!” .. He mumbles HMM MM in denial but I just push a nice soft gift right into his lips ignoring his rejection.. Hows my sht taste in your mouth bitch?!”. I know he wont swallow it so I continue to pile fart after fart on top of it, occasionally even adding more to it.. How humiliating this must be, having a GIRL completely dominate you by sitting on your face.. Forcing her foul, endless farts in your mouth while youre wrapped up and helpless.. Even using it as a toilet and then acts like it never happened and just keeps dumping more gas on top of it.. hahaaa awhh hes starting to choke!! I think he just swallowed it.. Its okay Ill just give him a refill, Im not done with him just yet.. ————————- Clip contains some graphic wet farts, mummification, mild dirty talk and ass smothering. **Hardcore fart fetishists only**
Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:25 AM #4897
Модератор

Модератор

Im sooo horny and need to cum and a cock in my ass and sucking my shit off that cock does it every time!!
I also suck his cock while he fucks my shitty tits. Then bang my cunt to come for the second time!
ENJOY EVERYONE!
From your favorite couple and redhead!
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 8 min 56 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:27 AM #4898
Модератор

Модератор

When Danni arrives for a new babysitting job which was arranged by phone the day before, she is confused that the b@by” shes supposed to look after seems to be quite a lot older than she was expecting. Aleisha is looking very cute, lying on the couch. When Aleisha gives Danni a note written by her Mom, she is shocked to read that part of the job includes putting her in diapers!
Suspecting maybe some kind of practical joke or possibly that Aleisha herself arranged the whole thing, Danni calls the number on the note, only to be reassured by Aleishas Mom that she does indeed need a babysitter and since she isnt yet potty trained also needs to be diapered!
It seems like Dannis only option is to proceed as normal like she would for any girl, and decides to get Aleisha to do some drawings. Aleisha is not totally cooperative though, so Danni thinks Aleisha might enjoy having her hair put in pigtails while she draws and sucks her thumb. All seems to be going ok, but then Aleisha announces that she needs to be diapered because she wants to poop!
Danni is dumbfounded, and tries to convince Aleisha to use the bathroom, but to no avail. Aleisha is determined to be diapered. Danni finally complies, but still tries to convince Aleisha to be a big girl and use the toilet. She even cuddles her on her lap and talks to her, trying to understand whats going on. And then when Aleisha admits she intends to play in her diaper, it suddenly hits her and it all makes sense!
I think youre a smart girl, and you dont need diapers. Youre pretending, because I understand something you like to play with diapers! Is that making you horny is your little pussy horny?” Aleisha admits that it does!
This realization is a bit too much for Danni, and while still trying to get Aleisha to use the toilet, she also threatens that if she goes ahead and messes herself, she will call her Mom and tell her everything that she likes being taken care of, to be diapered and cleaned up, and even that it makes her horny! But Aleisha is not listening, and proceeds to defiantly fill her diaper with a messy load of poop! Danni is aghast and cant believe whats happening, and leaves the room to call Aleishas Mom.
Once alone, Aleisha proves that she is indeed very excited and turned on by whats shes done, and starts to play with herself and be a really dirty girl. She rubs the messy diaper against her pussy, and smears the poop on herself, at one point even wandering the room with the open and poop filled diaper hanging between her legs.
Totally filthy and covered in poop, she continues to masturbate herself until she reaches a satisfying orgasm. Danni was obviously right Aleisha is really just a dirty girl who pretends not to be toilet trained because it turns her on. Maybe after Danni tells her Mom, it wont be so easy to get away with it in future.
Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 23 min 58 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:27 AM #4899
Модератор

Модератор

Hey toliet freekz, in this one you will see me shit on the toliet 2 day in a row.
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 738 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:28 AM #4900
Модератор

Модератор

This video opens after three days of not shitting. My poop is starting to build up inside of me. I can feel the need to push it all out but I decide it would be much hotter to hold my shit! I think about how much shit I can hold inside of me! I know it will be tough but I know I can hold it for five days!
I give a little update on day four to tell you how Im feeling. Its getting uncomfortable and Im farting a lot. I cant help it! I havent shit in days! Im so desperate to get it all out of me! But I have one more day to go
Finally! Its day five! I sit on the edge on my bathtub so you can get the best view possible of all the shit that is about to come bursting out of my ass! I am so FULL!
It just keeps coming! Check out five days worth of shit!
It feel so good to get it all out of my ass! I love feeling my asshole stretch open! It turns me on so much!
Do you want to see what five days worth of shit looks like!?
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile