Old 07-27-2019, 09:30 PM #64021
Модератор

Модератор

Super bj tease to torment your wank stick and mind and your sorrows away. What you can't get, what you miss out, what is *never* going to happen. Wether because you are small (my deepthroat skills would be wasted with you anyway), you are lame, you are a jerk obsessed loser or you are just out of luck or all the above: you suck. Fuck you, dream on and wank on, is the only thing you can do and is not easy for an addict like you to avoid touching yourself watching *my* pink lips squeezing this big and thick dildo that most likely you wish it was yours, or even for you to suck on or to taste my dick flav spit I wouldn't be surprised.
Models: high on daria

Duration: 13 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 09:33 PM #64022
Модератор

Модератор

So, I was updating my website on my phone while sitting on my throne aka Steed's face per usual and I realized something: he could be a lot more useful to me while trapped and humiliated beneath my ass. Sure, it amuses me to see him simultaneously suffer and kiss my ass to thank me for it, but multi-tasking is essential for a slave.

So I figured, "You know what? Why don't you make yourself useful while you're down there and clean my asshole for me, bitch?" Ha!

Of course, he lit up; my asshole is delectable (I suppose you'll have to watch this and my other ass worship clips to find out). Watch how quickly Steed peels my panties aside and buries his face deep in my ass. He was doing such a good job as my little ass licker, I rewarded him by grinding against his face a little bit. He loves that. What slave wouldn't!

He's such a freak that after he dined on my beautiful ass, he didn't wash his face for the rest of the night. Marked as Goddess' territory I suppose I understand. He can't help it anyway; he's an ass addict, an asshole junkie.

If you're a fellow asshole junkie, then this is right up your alley (and right up my perfect ass for Steed's tongue). But I'll warn you that this clip will only make you more addicted. Oh well!
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 09:34 PM #64023
Модератор

Модератор

I tease you in a black mini skirt, blue crop top and grey knee high socks. I flash you, bend over, let you peak up and do lots of sexy poses.
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 09:39 PM #64024
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring: Sarah Diavola I'm the new secretary in the office & the boss has been sexually harassing me. He makes me wear sexy pantyhose, high heels, and tight clothes. He sends me home if I'm not dressed exactly as he likes. Today he calls me into his office, along with veteran secretary Sarah. While we're waiting for the mysterious meeting to begin, I confide in her that I've been harassed, and she tells me that the boss harasses all the secretaries. Then she tells me something that could be the key to our freedom: the boss is on medication for a serious heart condition. Too much excitement could cause a heart attack. That's when we hatch our plan of revenge. What if the boss gets exactly what he wants? If we tease him with our high heels & sexy legs in pantyhose, and we make him cum, will his heart be able to handle it? We don't think so, and we're so ready to find out.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 12 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 09:41 PM #64025
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to use you like my toy and ride you up and down. Squatting on you. Then I'm going to bring you on top of me for my pleasure as well. Now since you've done so well with me using you as my toy, you can have me any way you please to make you cum.
Includes: Virtual Sex, Riding, Missionary, Doggy Style, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Cum for me
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 938 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 09:44 PM #64026
Модератор

Модератор

I have put together a bunch of items that I feel you need to purchase in order to truly embrace your sissy self. Take My advice and purchase these things and begin implementing them into your daily life. Interested in becoming My sissy? I sell My kik ID in My store, I am always interested in acquiring new sissies to train.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 09:56 PM #64027
Модератор

Модератор

I know you want to fuck these feet, so I got them all nice and oily for you and I'm gonna show you how well I can work that dick.
Models: Ashleyfancyfetish

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 290 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 10:00 PM #64028
Модератор

Модератор

What's one thing that jerkaholics like you don't deserve? Orgasms. Not straight away, at least. You need to prove to me that you can follow instructions first. So I've created this clip, with a weeks worth of edging for you. Each day, touch yourself to the assigned clip, but DON'T cum until I give you permission. Can you handle the challenge?
Jerkaholics use my Markup Codes:
50% Markup LOVEKITTY
100% Markup ADOREKITTY
1000% Markup WORSHIPKITTY
Models: Goddess Blonde Kitty

Duration: 26 min 24 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 10:02 PM #64029
Модератор

Модератор

Madam Brandon Several years ago in about 2013 I bought an amazing clip of yours. It was called "coerced Intox-Fantasy fun with goddess". Oh the way you dressed in that black messed mini dress and those amazing purple pantyhose that highlighted your legs to perfection still send shivers through me. The clip is a combination of drink and p0pperz. I was wondering if you could do me a custom clip almost exactly like that amazing clip but just with drink and you getting me dru/nk and Coercing me on the bottle again. I use to be an Alc0h0lic but have been clean for about 4 years. The thought of you turning me into an alc0h0lic again is a major turn on..In the clip I see you tormenting me with your green pantyhose and Coercing me to drink and drink until you have me plastered. you Coerce me to send you increasingly larger tributes throughout the clip. You also use my name Ron at various points in the clip. At the end when you know you have me back on the bottle you laugh and mock me". For this clip to be effective I think it should be about 15 minutes long. Please can you let me know if you will do a clip like this for me.
Oh you fucking know I will...Consider yourself FUCKED!
Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 17 min 30 s
Size: 727 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 10:04 PM #64030
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lady Nina - iwantclips

Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 43 s