Old 05-22-2019, 09:16 AM #25371
Модератор

Модератор

I know you're addicted. Every time you stare...you just want to please them. I'll warn you now, worshiping my perfect cleavage is not cheap. Don't focus on that...focus on what's in front of you. You can't resist. But I'll tell you right now...you better be useful, or get lost. This is where you learn what it takes to keep me in your life. You need me and my cleavage...don't you forget it!
Models: PrincessAshley

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 09:17 AM #25372
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead & inhale for Goddess. Feel the rush, the throbbing in your cock, aching for more. Stare at My soles, worship My feet while I instruct your first few rounds of inhales. I'm going to give you a purpose today while you get high on poppers and stroke your cock. Come close, stare at My pussy. Sniff your poppers & listen to My voice. you will NEVER have this pussy. Why do you think I brought you here, puppet? So that you could fuck Me? No, I brought you here because I want to get you high & see you dance for Me like your cock dances for Me. Also I'm going to give your life meaning. Feel the intense rush of poppers & crawl closer to Me. Open your mouth. I want to turn you into My human ashtray! A piece of furniture for Me! I tease you with My pussy but the only thing you're getting today are My ashes & My feet. I love watching you inhale eagerly, the way it feels when your hands wrapped around your cock grip so tight pumping up & down... Keep getting high for Me, keep crawling to Me. I turn you into the perfect poppers puppet for Me. I've got you totally mindfucked now. On your knees, sniffing poppers, mouth open, tongue out. Get loaded, loser! My sadistic poppers game has you lost. Sniff, open, swallow! I'm going to do a nice long cum countdown for you involving more sniffing, stroking & eating My ashes. By the time I get down from 20 to 1, you are desperate to cum & will do anything I say!!! My words go deep into your head while you fuck your hand for Me & you begin to realize- I am going to keep you here forever! I will feed you all of My cigarette ashes! I seduced you & brought you here to keep, lucky poppers slut! This time, you'll cum when I get down to 1 with your tongue out & My cigarette butt pushed down on your loser tongue! CLIP CONTAINS: coerced Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy, poppers, human ashtray, jerk off instruction, JOI, pussy worship, smoking fetish, cum countdown, humiliation, humiliatrix, foot domination, nylons, mind fuck, orgasm control, ass worship, masturbation instruction, goddess worship, femdom pov, sub training, lingerie, soles, legs, verbal humiliation, brainwash
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 13 min 45 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 09:20 AM #25373
Модератор

Модератор

Default Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 41 s
Size: 430 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 09:22 AM #25374
Модератор

Модератор

You might find you prefer hot girls over your old significant other. Luckily for you I love ruining relationships. You probably already know it's so easy for me being young hot and sexy. I find every way to use it to my advantage. Will you succumb to my advances now or will you wait until you finish the series. Buy this clip and realize how hard it is to say no to Me. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB****
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 09:27 AM #25375
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mia James Findom - iwantclips

Models: Mia_James_Findom

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Size: 832 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 09:29 AM #25376
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you like, big Fake tits! Just like mine.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 644 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 09:30 AM #25377
Модератор

Модератор

Amy is waiting in Headmistress's office; she has come straight from her hockey lesson and is still wearing her sexy little gym kit. As she waits she spots you skulking around in the corner, clearly trying to perv at Headmistress or any other female that waits in her office. When Amy sees you she knows you are nothing but a loser pervert but that does not stop you trying to edge closer. It is obvious you want to breathe in her warm scent after her gym class and Amy is not one to miss an opportunity. She encourages you to come closer and smell her armpits, making you take big long breaths in. However she does not stop there and she invites you in closer to breathe in her scent from all over her delicious body. You smell her sweaty socks, gym panties, thong and cleavage, burying your nose in deep as ordered. Now Amy knows you are such a loser that you will quickly become addicted to her scent and once you are fully hooked on her smell you will do absolutely anything for her and become her loyal & obedient slave! And she is not wrong!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 09:45 AM #25378
Модератор

Модератор

Do the sight of my feet make you hard? So petite & perfect. They look amazing around a cock. And the things I can do...mhmm.. You'll be addicted after you indulge in this clip. You've been warned Be good to me, send a tip with a markup code MissyAddict +100% MISSY150 MISSY300 MISSY500
Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 09:45 AM #25379
Модератор

Модератор

Smoke, drink, whatever makes you feel good. Get there for me, then add the final and most important mind altering activity: me. Pre-game and press play.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 14 min 24 s
Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 09:57 AM #25380
Модератор

Модератор

Persuade me to let you ****. at my pussy by paying. Pussy is a privilege that privileged beta males like you pay for. Paying to ****. at my pussy like the pervert you are, pretty pink things hidden behind tight, shiny pink materials make you weak. So you pay, pay, pay in hopes of peeking for the privilege. A privilege you don't deserve, a privilege you pray for as you worship my perfect, sexy body in tight shiny materials, squeezing and flashing my tight pink pussy.
Models: GoddessEm

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile