Old 05-22-2019, 11:36 AM #25421
Модератор

Модератор

21 cards is all that's needed to get you fucked up and drained. One card for sniffs, the next for breathe holds. Back and forth, sniffing, holding, stroking. Paired with my perfect body in a shiny bodysuit, there's no way you could ever resist. I know how that bottle makes you feel. How it makes you weak, how it makes you stroke. You have it in you, stroke slut? Or will you **** before your last inhale?
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 11:41 AM #25422
Модератор

Модератор

It's the Intox Fantasyest night of the year and I'm gonna get you more hammered than you've ever been before! I know you're aching to take that first big puff, my little poppers slut. I slip off my rustling taffeta dress to reveal a sexy garterbelt beneath, as I push hit after hit on you. And before you can catch your breath, it's time for a shot of vodka! Your my favorite little Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy puppet, you'll take anything... anyone I put in you. I edge you in your dizzy stupor, encouraging you to take just another puff. You're begging for release while I laugh and push my perfect ass closer to your face. The fun has just begun
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 919 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 11:47 AM #25423
Модератор

Модератор

I know how excited you get just watching and listening to Me, now it's time to use that sexual excitement to make you emptier and more obedient than ever before. You will drop so DEEP as I guide you to use that excitement, moving it all over your body and pulling all thoughts from your mind. Watch Me in My full latex outfit with lots of shots of My ass in the open back dress as I get you so excited and sitting on the edge, endlessly using that edge feeling to become so empty and obedient for Me. My pleasure SNAPS sending you intense PLEASURE over and over. Video includes- *latex outfit *ass shots *shots of My natural DDDs cleavage *auto and visual Triggers *post suggestions *subliminals *SNAPS for pleasure *crystal induction *multi-layered sound with multiple voice tracks including ASMR whispers, light music, and brainwave entrainment
Models: Goddess Zenova

Duration: 31 min 12 s
Size: 784 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 11:48 AM #25424
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 11:48 AM #25425
Модератор

Модератор

I want your balls tied up for me while you stroke to show they're owned by me. There will be no escaping the grasp I have over them when they're bound, aching as they swell against the cord they're tied up in. You'll have to stay aware of what's happening to your balls as you stroke today despite your arousal. Just like you have to stay attentive to all of my other commands no matter how horny you are. I'll be using your bound balls to train you to be painfully aware of your predicament and give in to how it puts you in your place.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 11:49 AM #25426
Модератор

Модератор

It's time for a challenge, my little beta boy...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 15 min 10 s
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 11:54 AM #25427
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step mom and dad, your step mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, screaming fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner. she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her...... after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 12:00 PM #25428
Модератор

Модератор

It's written all over your face: you want to Consumer cum! My slender body gets you worked up...my big, round tits, my perfect, shapely ass, my thong covered pussy...they make you SO cum hungry. I want you to watch me closely as I bring you to the edge. I want you to flip your legs over your head as you jack off into your eager little mouth! If you miss and give yourself a facial, clean it up. Don't waste a drop! Swallow it. No matter how many times you eat it, you just can't stop eating your cum for Ellie, huh?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 12:01 PM #25429
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 31 min 51 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 12:10 PM #25430
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my new favorite CEI clips! It's great for beginners and advanced cum lovers alike. Want to see how much messy, creamy fun you can have with just one fresh load? Then this clip is for you. This CEI session is intense. It's all about overwhelming your senses, enjoying, savoring, and playing with every single drop of your load. We'll start out by plugging up your ass with the biggest butt plug you can take. Having your ass stuffed and stretched tight will make the whole experience even more intense. You'll be edging several times before I have you cum for me -- we have to make sure that you have a nice, big load to enjoy -- but the real fun will begin after you orgasm. Nearly half of this video is dedicated to my creative, detailed cum play and cum eating instructions. It's going to get messy. You'll gargle and drool cum for me. You'll tease your tastebuds by taking that jizz into your mouth and spitting it back out. You'll have cum all over your face and body, and even more coating your tongue and filling your stomach, by the time we're finished. You hadn't realized just how much you love your own cream, how absolutely addicted you are to that sticky mess, until I've shown you how to truly enjoy it.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 2 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile