Old 11-22-2019, 01:42 AM #109261
Модератор

Модератор

Based on real life events! Are you enjoying watching my videos, enjoying your little private time where you get to jerk off and you think nobody knows? I have some news for you: your wife knows. She and I have been corresponding since she saw the purchases on the bank statement. Wipe that panicked look off your face... she's actually pretty happy about it. You see, on the list of people who don't want to have sex with you, there's myself AND your wife. She knows that I have you all wrapped up in the vicious cycle of tease and jerk that you'll never be able to break, which means she is free to go fuck whomever she wants. You can't do a damn thing about it, either, because you're addicted to me and to masturbation. So I'll continue to tease you, continue to make you jerk and jerk, and everybody's getting what they want. So get that cock in hand and jerk in abject humiliation, knowing that your wife will be fucking a real man while you're just being mind fucked by me.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 01:44 AM #109262
Модератор

Модератор

Her big round ass was pushing and rubbing against your crotch as she swept the floor. Your cock steadily swelled and stiffened, despite the fact that your wife could walk in at any moment. Those concerns were quickly disappearing as you watched your Step-Sister in law carelessly flaunt her nearly naked, curvy body around the house.
Her intentions weren't obvious... at first. Climbing on the counter with a view up her little skirt, suggestive comments and a smile when the two of you were in a tight spot... bodies almost touching. Blaming the heat to disrobe into a tiny bikini, her womanly figure barely contained.
But as soon as your Step-Sister in law wiggled her ass against you until your erection nestled in her cheeks, feigning innocence all the while... you knew what she wanted. She smirked devilishly and reminded you in a hushed whisper that you still had to show her to her room...
This woman was wild, sexy, and above all else... she wanted you. Your Step-Sister in law was everything your wife was not... a fact she was not shy to point out. But you were a good faithful husband... weren't you? By the time she closed the door... untying her bikini as she closed in, did you even want to resist? She was right, you had needs. If your wife wouldn't satisfy you, then her Step-Sister would.
Fantasy includes: home wrecker, virtual sex, seduction, flirting, coercion, upskirt, bikini, foreplay, grinding, stripping, virtual handjob, female masturbation, virtual blow job, Coerced male orgasm, virtual creampie, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 26 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 01:48 AM #109263
Модератор

Модератор

fuck me on her side of the bed, i want her to smell my orgasms on her pillow. You dont even fuck her anymore you save your cum for me and me only.....
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 01:48 AM #109264
Модератор

Модератор

i love how i said i could get you hard with my feet and you bet i could not. look at that? i've won! haha. isn't this fun? i know how to always get my way. oh what you bet i can't make you cum now with my pretty little feet? i bet i can. how about this, if i win you take me shopping. if you win well...i'll find out another way to make you cum. deal?
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Size: 3.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 01:49 AM #109265
Модератор

Модератор

You've snuck into cat woman's apartment and as punishment she ties you up, and teases you with her sexy body.. Showing off her ass, pussy, and tits in your face while you get harder and harder in your pants.. She finally lets you touch her when she sticks her dirty feet in your face and tells you to suck them while she masturbates and finally orgasms... stopping you before you cum everywhere..
(FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 01:49 AM #109266
Модератор

Модератор

Do you crave hard use of your cock and balls? Do you fantasize about being kicked.. Busted.. Enduring the amazing torments that a Domina can dream up? Oh good, because today you're going to be doing them to yourself. I have a series of implements you'll be using with specific techniques for all levels of CBT experience.. even for those who need true testicular destruction. This is not your typical CBT instructional.. this is only for those who desperately need to be ballbusted.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 01:50 AM #109267
Модератор

Модератор

I catch you staring at my feet again. If you're going to jack off to them you better do it before my friends pick me up. Hurry!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 01:51 AM #109268
Модератор

Модератор

I just love how my new purple strap-on feels in my hands, not to mention how sexy I look wearing a big cock. It makes you crazy when I tease with my big dick, showing it off from different angles and telling you just how I'll use it. The contrast of my soft, feminine figure and my big, powerful cock is undeniably irresistible. If it feels this good to stare and drool, imagine what it'll be like as I drive my strap-on into your holes. Trying to take every inch of my cock as it pushed mercilessly down your throat, dropping down to your hands and knees as you eagerly spread those butt cheeks, getting fucked so hard in the ass that you can still feel me days after. Fucked, pegged, pounded by my cock, and still begging for more.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 16 min 32 s
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 01:52 AM #109269
Модератор

Модератор

Want to play a game? A very special game that involves a 2 spinners and a ton of edging. I know how bad you want to eat your cum. So you have 10 minutes (timed) to edge to my special game without letting go whatsoever. If you cum, you fail and are punished with NO permission to eat it for me today. This is the ultimate cum eating game with more edging than you could ever imagine. If you love eating your cum, try this and get your mind blown. If you pass you will get the CEI of your life.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 24 min 21 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 01:53 AM #109270
Модератор

Модератор

So, I was updating my website on my phone while sitting on my throne aka Steed's face per usual and I realized something: he could be a lot more useful to me while trapped and humiliated beneath my ass. Sure, it amuses me to see him simultaneously suffer and kiss my ass to thank me for it, but multi-tasking is essential for a slave.

So I figured, "You know what? Why don't you make yourself useful while you're down there and clean my asshole for me, bitch?" Ha!

Of course, he lit up; my asshole is delectable (I suppose you'll have to watch this and my other ass worship clips to find out). Watch how quickly Steed peels my panties aside and buries his face deep in my ass. He was doing such a good job as my little ass licker, I rewarded him by grinding against his face a little bit. He loves that. What slave wouldn't!

He's such a freak that after he dined on my beautiful ass, he didn't wash his face for the rest of the night. Marked as Goddess' territory - I suppose I understand. He can't help it anyway; he's an ass addict, an asshole junkie.

If you're a fellow asshole junkie, then this is right up your alley (and right up my perfect ass for Steed's tongue). But I'll warn you that this clip will only make you more addicted. Oh well!
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile