Old 12-10-2019, 08:41 PM #114261
Модератор

Модератор

Default CammiCams HD Video 299 My Red Leotard - CammiCams - iwantclips

CammiCams HD Video 299 My Red Leotard - CammiCams - iwantclips

Watch as I model my red leotard for you, then slowly taking it off, spreading those legs and making you cum down my throat.
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-10-2019, 08:57 PM #114262
Модератор

Модератор

Default Coerced Facial for My Big Butt - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Coerced Facial for My Big Butt - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You can't help but get all hard and horny when you see my big ass. It's so round and tight you can not ignore it. the only thing you can do is get your dick out and start stroking. The way I tease you and taunt you with my big ass is almost unbearable. My new yoga pants look so good and so does that little cotton thong hiding under them.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-10-2019, 09:13 PM #114263
Модератор

Модератор

Default Losers Eat Cum for Goddess - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Losers Eat Cum for Goddess - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

I know all about your disgusting masturbating to my clips. If you want to masturbate for me and watch me tease you then you have to agree to a few things. First, you are not only going to cum on your face at the end but, you are also going to keep your eyes wide open so the jizz gets all in them. You will be jerking and making your way to the end of the clip while I am telling you all about how I feel about cum eaters like you!
* Custom name was used
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-10-2019, 09:17 PM #114264
Модератор

Модератор

Default Home Wrecker Makes Your Wife Watch 2 - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Home Wrecker Makes Your Wife Watch 2 - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Did you miss me and my leather covered ass, ****? You must be so backed up with that cow of a wife always turning you off...that's why I'm here. I'm going to give you the best sex you've ever had and your pathetic wife is going to witness it. Sit down, bitch. And don't you dare look away. Watch as the love of your life goes mad with lust...for me.
Ohhh! Oh my God, baby...your cock feels perfect in my pussy. Finally, you get to fuck a woman that actually deserves you. Did you hear that, you ugly whore? You're beneath us. In fact, you should crawl over here and kiss our feet while we fuck! That's where you belong after all. While you're back there, kiss my perfect ass.
Now get up and watch your husband dump his seed into my pussy. He's disgracing your marriage for the best lay of his life. Ooooh yes ****! Sooo much cum...it's no wonder you can't get off around such a boring, disgusting 'wife.' Don't worry, I'll be moving in so we can fuck whenever you want. I'll have your **** too, but your wife will raise it while you and I spend all of her money.
Fantasy includes: home wrecker, cuckolding, virtual sex, female domination, leather fetish, gloves, virtual creampie, wife humiliation, riding, pov kissing
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 6 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-10-2019, 10:01 PM #114265
Модератор

Модератор

Default Young Brooke Marie Begs for your Cum & BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Young Brooke Marie Begs for your Cum & BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-10-2019, 10:09 PM #114266
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smotherbox Training 101 - SynfulxPleasure - iwantclips

Smotherbox Training 101 - SynfulxPleasure - iwantclips

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-10-2019, 10:39 PM #114267
Модератор

Модератор

Default jerk for Me, not her - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

jerk for Me, not her - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

I'm much more important than that wife or girlfriend of yours. I want you to jerk for Me, only Me. not her. not anyone else. I'm greedy. maybe you should just break up with her? Good plan.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-10-2019, 10:41 PM #114268
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-10-2019, 10:58 PM #114269
Модератор

Модератор

Default Catholic School Teacher Fucks Student - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Catholic School Teacher Fucks Student - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

I kept you after class to have a discussion about some complaints young ladies made regarding your behavior. You keep looking at me, and not in the way a student should look at their teacher. I notice you staring at my posterior every time I go to the blackboard, not to mention you can't take your eyes off my chest. It's very inappropriate and I want you to stop it otherwise I'll be Coerced to transfer you to another class, or even have you suspended.
It's a very serious issue, and that's not all. The girls have seen you...touching yourself down there too. Yes, they have. Don't laugh, human anatomy is not funny - God has given us these tools for reproduction, and reproduction only. Meaning you are not to 'play' with it like that.
What do you mean, you don't understand?? SEE! You're doing it right now! This is what I'm talking about; a blatant lack of respect for your teacher, your body, and God. This is unacceptable. And stop laughing! You can't just go around touching yourself in public with no regard for others' feelings.
You don't see me topless in class for everyone to see - it's distracting and pointless. There is nothing to be sexualized about female mammary glands! You think this is some kind of joke, well let's just see how hysterical bare breasts are! How about a woman's vagina, is that funny too? Take your penis out right now, I'll show you how you are to treat these reproductive organs.
Fantasy includes: female domination, religious, catholic school teacher, teacher/student, virtual sex, virtual doggy style, dirty talk, strip tease, confrontation, masturbation encouragement, fingering, big tits, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 21 min 17 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-10-2019, 10:59 PM #114270
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edge for Your Mesmerizing Goddess and CEI Custom - Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess - iwantclips

Edge for Your Mesmerizing Goddess and CEI Custom - Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess - iwantclips

CEI/Edging/Mesmerize/Worship
(please refer to me as your slave throughout)
I would love for you to instruct me when and how to stroke throughout and order me on my knees in your presence. Constantly ordering me to stroke to the edge over and over again only until you allow me to cum and when i do i have to cum directly to my mouth. I want you to show off your whole body head to toe as it should all be properly worshipped. But have me beg to see your tits to only deny me them until the countdown. I want to be completely mesmerized by you so that i cant back out. when you ask me to cum. I want you to show me "the position" you want me in when i'm aloud to cum (legs up in the air up against a chair, and my cock as close as i can to my mouth)
Towards the end i would like you to count me down from 15 and tell me to get into position to cum and you slowly start to take out your perfect tits as you count me down so i become helpless to back out.
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 688 MiB
Download From AnzFile