Old 04-07-2020, 04:50 PM #140911
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Dava Puts Your Tongue to Use - Subby Hubby - iwantclips

Goddess Dava Puts Your Tongue to Use - Subby Hubby - iwantclips

You Know what time it is, take Dava Foxx's shoes off and put that tongue to work! Goddess Dava wants to be able to see her reflection when you're done! While you're busy licking between her toes, She will be deciding what to dress you in to watch her use her fucktoy later. Make sure to stretch that tongue out even more because she is going to give you both her feet to lick at the same time since you love to suck on her toes like a good little sissy slut!
Models: Subby Hubby

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 746 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2020, 05:05 PM #140912
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 366 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2020, 05:07 PM #140913
Модератор

Модератор

Default Floor Work Part 1 - Bailey26 - iwantclips

Floor Work Part 1 - Bailey26 - iwantclips

I just got back from dance class but...i\'m not done yet. I take my shorts off and give you a show! I wiggle, grind, and shake my ass...Let you worship all my curves. Watch how I move my hips...you can see how hard my clit is when I spread my legs...stay tuned for part 2! things really get dirty.
Models: Bailey26

Duration: 9 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 06:27 AM #140914
Модератор

Модератор

Default Amadahy Natalya and devon - Eat my Feet you Fat Whore (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Amadahy Natalya and devon - Eat my Feet you Fat Whore (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Natalya is having issues with devon. The fat whore just won't do as she's told. Natalya isn't asking for much, just a good foot worshiping, but the selfish whale won't do it. Natalya yells at devon, causing a ruckus that Amadahy can hear in her room. Amadahy emerges to see what's causing the commotion and finds stupid, fat devon, being obstinate. Natalya asks Amadahy for help getting the whore to open her mouth. Amadahy drags the slut up by her hair. She spanks devon's wide ass. The fat jiggles with each slap. Apparently, this whore needs reminding of its purpose and place. Her job is to put into her mouth whatever the sorority puts in front of her, she's proven she's a slut and a pig, so there's no point in acting choosy now. Devon is fat, and everybody knows fat girls like to stuff their faces. Devon is a whore, and whores don't get choices. Being both fat and a whore means devon doesn't get a choice about who is stuffing her face or what it's being stuffed with. Devon hates getting spanked and makes a fuss. Natalya tells her she's going to get it again if she doesn't do what they say. Devon agrees to worship Natalya's feet. She gets on her knees. Amadahy holds devon's head and pushes it down onto Natalya's foot. “It's just like eating, and we all know how much you like eating.” Amadahy tells devon. “Just pretend it's a sandwich.” Amadahy decides to cover Natalya's feet with whipped cream. Devon loves food, but hates worshipping feet. They use something the fat girl likes to make her do something she doesn't want to do. Amadahy makes a “foot sandwich” by layering her foot on top of Natalya's with the whipped cream in the middle. They hold devon's nose and put both of their feet in her mouth at once. The cream really whets devon's appetite. She's almost ready for her next big feeding! The skinny sorority girls think it's really funny to make the fat girl even fatter by feeding her. Her next feeding will consist of a punchbowl of spaghetti left over from the water polo tournament. It's huge! Devon knows the feedings are humiliating, but goes along with it because she likes to be a part of the sorority's activities. Amadahy and Natalya make devon admit that she likes licking Natalya's feet. Devon says that she does, but you can tell that she doesn't. Devon then has to leave the sorority house to go work her job at the buffet. The job at the buffet has proven really useful to devon in reaching her weight gain goals. Devon gets to take home all the scraps from the buffet at the end of the night that would otherwise get thrown out. It's sometimes whole pans of food! (6:58 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 06:27 AM #140915
Модератор

Модератор

Default Financial Domination Mind Fuck - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

Financial Domination Mind Fuck - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

Hi loser paypig.. I'm Goddess Jordi, Well that's the only thing you get to call me, not fucking Jordi Jae or Jordi, You will call me Goddess Jordi.. You only get my attention for now because you just bought this video.. I will now if you don't pay me again so Pay up, I know you just got paid today.. OPEN your wallt, to see ANYTHING on me, Tribute me. You're a pathetic loser, my boyfriend gets to see this for free haha! And you have to pay. What a fucking loser slave. Don't be fucking cheap! hahah
1080p HD!
TAGS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS VIDEO: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, MONEY FETISH, MIND FUCK, PRINCESS
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 06:34 AM #140916
Модератор

Модератор

Default "Shhh they gonna hear us" (FULL FOOTAGE) - BluMeree - iwantclips

"Shhh they gonna hear us" (FULL FOOTAGE) - BluMeree - iwantclips

Things definitely got hot & steamy between Bones Montana & I. To the point where I couldn't keep quiet. Those strokes were hitting ALL the right spots!
Models: BluMeree

Duration: 7 min 11 s
Resolution: 856 x 1 280
Size: 246 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 06:39 AM #140917
Модератор

Модератор

Default Finger My Ass and Pussy - DawnSoTiny - iwantclips

Finger My Ass and Pussy - DawnSoTiny - iwantclips

Finger My Ass and Pussy- Looking for slim black girl to finger her pussy and finer her ass, winking her asshole and have a close up of her spreading her pussy and showing the pink inside. Should be asking "You want to fuck this pink pussy" etc.
Models: DawnSoTiny

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 06:40 AM #140918
Модератор

Модератор

Default Entranced and Enslaved by Kendra - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Entranced and Enslaved by Kendra - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Warning: This is my most powerful, mesmerizing video yet. Any man who dares to watch it will become a mindless, obedient puppet, willing to do ANYTHING I say. You know the danger but you've already seen the preview video and your cock is too hard now. You're in too deep. You can't resist me. No man can. Buy it and prepare to fall deep under my spell.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 392 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 06:42 AM #140919
Модератор

Модератор

Default Face Spraying Relationship, VN Star - Fawn Kitten (Episode 5) - Valentine Network - iwantclips

Face Spraying Relationship, VN Star - Fawn Kitten (Episode 5) - Valentine Network - iwantclips

I know you rush home to the only relationship a loser can get... A computer screen and your hand! So stroke for me... be honest with me and admit how pathetic you are...
I want you to humiliate yourself for me, so get into position... Legs over your head... point it at your face... and spray your face for me!
Starring: Fawn Kitten
Fawn has tons of experience as a cam girl and would love to get in contact with her new fans that have seen her on Valentine Network. Find her on Twitter and ****! DM and chat with her on Cam to speak with her in detail about each clip you've watched!
Categories: Humiliation, Legs Fetish, Stockings, Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Loser Position, Beta Male, Assignments, Slave Tasks, Laughing, Sexual Rejection, Virgin Humiliation.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 06:48 AM #140920
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki