Old 07-18-2019, 03:32 PM #58961
Модератор

Модератор

Hello pervert , im lokking so innocent today , but what i have between my tits isnt so innocent , look what i got for you , yes a bottle of P0ppers for my P0ppers addicts , are you ready to lose your mind for me in this delicious and dangerous game? you like to take to the edge just for me , you always want to get more and more even when you know how toxic this P0ppers is for you and how much i will fuck up your mind , i love brain washing you , so grab ur bottle of P0ppers , unzip your pants , pull out your dick and follow my instructions , at the end you will siff your P0ppers from my panties , ready? 1 ,2 ,3 and....
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:32 PM #58962
Модератор

Модератор

(custom video , name used a few times throughout the video ).
As my foot bitch you only crave 3 things : get high on p0pprz , clean my hot sweaty feet & fuck your dirty ass with the biggest dildo. You are looking for my approval to be my #1 foot bitch , you are desperate to amuse me. Look at your tiny useless dick and a pair of **** -sized testicles. You could never satisfy a hot Goddess like me. You only good for my laughter and amusement.
Here 's what you are going to do for me today : I want you to sniff p0p.perz , one nostril , second nostril then you bury your face inside my feet. Every Time i wiggle my toes you start sniffing , and licking my toes. Just look at my pink toe nails , soft wrinkly soles...
Besides being a total nasty foot slut , you love cock! know about your secret : You own a huge black dildo. So i want you to get completely Intox-Fantasy with p0p.perz until you can 't think straight and fuck your dirty slutty ass.
After a cum coutdown , you are going to shoot your nasty load on my feet and lick it off like a good cum puppy.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:32 PM #58963
Модератор

Модератор

You 've been jerking off for years , almost your entire life , lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it 's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn 't super kinky you just can 't cum nearly as hard! That 's where these P0ppers come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again , don 't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
And what 's better than sniffing P0ppers alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff P0ppers , DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can 't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:32 PM #58964
Модератор

Модератор

Luna Aquelarre painting her hand and toe nails in purple while ignoring you for more than 10 minutes but allowing you to stay beside me with adoration eyes and horny thoughts. Finaly you are so hard just observing my feet... felling the smel of my nail polish so close that I decided to relieve you. I decided to give you some jerk of instructions and allowing you to cum
Models: LunaAquelarre

Duration: 16 min 24 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:32 PM #58965
Модератор

Модератор

Have you seriously been going through my panty drawer again loser? Every time I leave you alone in the house you 're rummaging through my panties. But why? Are you jealous of how cute and girly they are? No? Then you 're just a disgusting panty pervert huh? Well if you like panties so much why don 't you try these on? Come on fucktard get your sissy ass into these panties. Oh you 're not a sissy? Well now you are. Im fed up with you sniffling through my drawers ruining all my hottest pairs so now we 'll go and get you a few pairs of your own shall we? Of course Im not going to allow you to go shopping with me like that. Youre going to have to put on a slutty outfit too. Oh stop whimpering loser. You really have no choice in the matter. Im going to turn you into a pathetic little slut in no time whether you like it or not. You 're going to be made to stumble up to the store assistant and ask where the sluttiest frilliest panties are in the store. And when she asks what size you 're looking for you 're going to have to ask her what size she thinks you 're going to need! All while I stand there and giggle at you. Ill make you regret being a disgusting little panty pervert
Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:33 PM #58966
Модератор

Модератор

In this video , Master and manslut use my holes for their fun. Master enjoys tag teaming my cunt and ass with another man , and i (of course ) enjoy more than one cock.
Models: OwnedBBWSlut

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:33 PM #58967
Модератор

Модератор

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It 's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black , white , asian , latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I 've been trained , im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn 't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in , use my holes , cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I 'm for , to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am , and how I need constant use. You should 've seen gringo 's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number , but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I 'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds , but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away , he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole , then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth , fisted my ass , and even Fissted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty , filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used , it makes him proud of his creation , and also really horny. In the end I got stretched , in all holes , and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training , and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:33 PM #58968
Модератор

Модератор

Hands off your cock. Watch my body. Stare at it. Throb and pulse , but don 't touch. I will tell you when to stroke , but for now , just watch. It 'll feel so much better to cum under my command. An obedient good boy. Worship me. Indulge in my beauty. Patience is key , so just enjoy the show. Yearn for me uncontrollably until I allow you to rub.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 15 min 29 s
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:34 PM #58969
Модератор

Модератор

You could pay for a lot of things in life but none them are more important than my feet. My soft feminine feet are worth more than your entire life and it feels so good to pay for them. My soles are exactly what you crave and need now it 's time to pay foot bitch.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:34 PM #58970
Модератор

Модератор

I shouldn 't have to tell you to pay My feet , but since you love hearing it...PAY MY FUCKING FEET.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 653 MiB
Download From AnzFile