Old 07-27-2019, 06:54 PM #63981
Модератор

Модератор

It's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you, your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre-exam anxiety, restless energy, or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along, tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge, milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise, you really do feel more focused!
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 06:56 PM #63982
Модератор

Модератор

One step closer to total submission. Your knees tremble at the sight of me in soft black leather, sky-high spiked heels and dizzying black pantyhose with corset stitching up the back seams. We both know what you really are, and you're hard at the thought of being called out for it. Weak, simple, eager to get used. But we're not here for your pleasure, we're here for mine. Everything you own and will ever acquire, belongs to me. Your world is rocked to its core by my presence. As I command you to repeat my words, you fall deeper into a place of true knowing. Your fate is sealed.
Good boys use markup codes:
TESSWANTSMORE = $100 markup
DOUBLE4TESS = double the price
BLOWITALL4TESS = 1000% markup
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 16 min 53 s
Size: 992 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 07:08 PM #63983
Модератор

Модератор

It's not just the sound, though you're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No, it's the whole look, My eyes widening in disbelief, lips parting in a haughty smirk, brows slanted upward in incredulity. God, I'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it, giggling without abandon, a hand over My face, pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You'd do anything for that effect, for that rush you get when you amuse Me; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter, and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE.Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below ..
25%- RipME 50%- PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000%- financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 07:14 PM #63984
Модератор

Модератор

*This was an attempt to make a sex scene but due to a technical problem the sound was lost ON THE SEX PART ONLY. I edited/condensed it down to the exciting parts. I uploaded it for you anyway as a short, affordable clip because the clip is hot and intense and it will never happen the exact same way again. This clip has two parts. It begins with Me demanding that My slave strip. Next thing you know I have him tied down to the bed and I'm grinding My wet pussy on his mouth, demanding that he work his tongue! (about 2 minutes) Then when I've had enough of using My boy toy this way I begin to use his cock as My dildo. Then he performs his duty as My human vibrator! What's in this clip? face riding Goddess, sex with a dress on, riding crop, flogger, bed restraints
Models: Goddess Lucy

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 07:19 PM #63985
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Valora
I am Dr. Goddess Valora and while that's an unconventional title, the plaques on my wall show that I am certified. I've been looking over your files and saw that you are having some marital issues. It seems you feel unsatisfied with your relationships with women. Interesting… I like to gauge reactions from my patients, it's what my specialty really is, so I'm gonna throw out a few ideas and I'm going to gauge your reaction to each one.
Have you experimented sexually in the past? I see. Have you ever experimented with men? Oh you did? Interesting. Tell me a little bit about that. And are you drawn to any particular type of man? I'm not saying you're gay, I'm just curious what type of man you're attracted to? It will help me in my diagnosis. Strong and handsome, hmmm. Well to be honest, I don't think I need any more information from you than that.
You see I find that a lot of my patients suffer from the same thing. Chronic denial of black cock lust. LOL. Your body says that you're repulsed by that idea but your eyes definitely tell me that you're intrigued. You can't sit there and tell me that you've never lusted over one of your black friends. I know you have, I can read you. Maybe there was a big mean black bully at school who was stronger than you who you lusted after. Something tells me that there's something you're repressing. And I think the only thing that's going to save you from coming back to these appointments over and over again, is finally satisfying your desire for sucking big black cock.
Throbbing, meaty, veiny black cock fills your head, it's ok to admit it. And black guys love getting sucked off by pathetic little white boys like you. You feel compelled to suck their cocks. You've been repressing this for far too long. You need this type of degradation. You know that they are superior to you in every way possible, especially because they are way more endowed than you are. It intimidates you but also excites you. Also you know that they are more manly than you are, and they know it too. They'll rub it in your face. Literally, they will rub their huge cocks in your face. And you'll sit there and take it. You'll love each and every degrading moment of it.
I see you're not really disagreeing with me any more, are you? You know that I'm right. In fact this is the best Therapy-Fantasy appointment you've ever had because we've finally gotten to the root of your problem with women. Your little secret has been holding you back from the type of relationship you've always truly needed. And all it took was for you admit that you lust after big black cock. And behind each and every sexual encounter that you've ever had was that yearning desire for that woman to actually be a black guy with a huge cock.
And there are plenty of ways to make this a reality and turn your life around so you can be happy and fulfilled. Because once you finally come to terms with what you are, which is a black cock loving faggot, your life is going to get so much better. You're going to be happier. And you're going to thank me for this! I'll see you next time, I can't wait to hear about your progress, lol.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Size: 68.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 07:19 PM #63986
Модератор

Модератор

You think you've tried it all when it comes to CEI, don't you? You think some have made you eat your come in every single way and you really need a change. You need an 8 day challenge to test your obedience and you weakness for CEI. This clip is day 1-7 and day 8 is a 22 minute EXTREME challenge that you must complete to be rewarded by your one and only queen. This is interactive in a very special way that will make you pay for the the full experience. The best part, the choice is yours on how interactive and tormenting this can truly be for you. Either way.every day you will cum for me and eat is my way only.

Consists of: CEI, Cum eating instructions, JOI Games, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Mental Domination, Sub training, slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Sub training, slave training, week long tasks, week long training, cum games, cum slave, cum eater, Masturbation encouragement, body worship, ass worship, goddess worship, tit worship, sensual domination, fishnet, tease goddess,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 730 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 07:26 PM #63987
Модератор

Модератор

The way you worship this shimmery ass is by masturbating to it. It feels so good to stare at my plump, round cheeks and stroke your hard cock. I know exactly what an ass man like you craves and I'll talk you through all of the naughty things you want to do. You'll be squeezing your cock like you wish to squeeze my cheeks, and more. Teasing and pumping your way to a big climax, all in worship of my round, shimmery ass.
Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more:
LoveAshley 50%
AllForAshley 100%
ObeyAshley 200%
Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 410 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 07:28 PM #63988
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, screaming fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 07:32 PM #63989
Модератор

Модератор

I absolutely love making you earn your time worshiping. I feel like the pain for pleasure exchange is more than fair! You can do it to earn the privilege of enjoying an orgasm for me, can't you? If you want to worship my legs, boots and feet you will have to follow my instructions to destroy those balls just how I would with these boots!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 07:36 PM #63990
Модератор

Модератор

Star Nine knows your little secret, did you think she wouldn't notice your obsession with her legs? She knows how just the sight of her long smooth legs in these silky black pantyhose makes your cock rock hard. She thought it would be fun to indulge your little fetish, to play a little game. You can stroke your cock while I pose for you in my dark, silky, pantyhose. But if you cum before I tell you too, then you have to wear a pair of pantyhose to work tomorrow. Do you think you can control yourself? Well, unzip & start stroking. Now there are a couple of rules, you can't advert your eyes and you have to keep stroking the whole time... Includes pantyhose modeling, black pantyhose, edging, masturbation games
Models: Star Nine

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile