Old 04-14-2020, 05:47 PM #142871
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Fiona's tits own your life - goddessfiona1 - iwantclips

Goddess Fiona's tits own your life - goddessfiona1 - iwantclips

An eighteen year old Greek brat has completely got you by the balls... and your biggest weakness? Her gigantic natural chest. She knows you can't say no to her.. so she abuses that power
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 05:49 PM #142872
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ball Punching Orgasm - Red Rabbit - iwantclips

Ball Punching Orgasm - Red Rabbit - iwantclips

Are you ready to hurt for me? It's what I want. I want you to wrap your hand around your stupid dick and beat yourself off with HARD thrusts. I want your thrusts to bounce against your balls until you're punching yourself with every stroke! Then...I want you to just punch your balls. You'll do it on my command while I tease and mock you for it! My crawling voice is punctuated with cruel words and sadistic intent as I guide you through a very painful JOI. At least you get to see me in gorgeous black heels, a corset that offers ample cleavage to your very undeserving eyes, and a sexy little pair of ruffled panties to hug my curves! Now get that dick hard, it's time to beat your cum out!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 05:49 PM #142873
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Connie Episodes - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

The Connie Episodes - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

WE FOUND THIS 18 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A PARKING LOT, SHE CAME OVER AND PERFORMED 5 HANDJOBS... SHE HAD NEVER BEEN ON THE INTERNET BEFORE....AND HASN'T SINCE!!! THIS IS THE COMPLETE SET OF ALL 5 CONNIE JERKS!!!!!
We found this little Girl literally walking around a parking lot. She agreed to come over and Jerk-Off a bunch of guys....one young guy She actually Jerked-Off twice!! We never saw, or heard from Her again!!! She came...She saw....She Jerked....She left!!!! This awesome compilation features all 5 Jerk-Offs that 18 Year Old Connie did that afternoon. Included are full versions of "Reality Jerks" "19 & Naked" "Connie Confesses" "Yoga Massage" & "Gossip Girl".
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 38 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 05:52 PM #142874
Модератор

Модератор

Default BANNED WORD to dine on my pretty asshole (savor it - it's what's for dinner!) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

BANNED WORD to dine on my pretty asshole (savor it - it's what's for dinner!) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

“That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know…”
“Thank you, Goddess!”
“You SHOULD be thanking me.”

This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's Coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation…

Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass.

As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too!

As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and Squeezes it completely.

And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls Asleep, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 05:54 PM #142875
Модератор

Модератор

Default Teasing the titty addict - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Teasing the titty addict - Lady Nina - iwantclips

The lows you would stoop to to be able to brush a cheek against these two trophies! You've obsessed so much over me and my tits. Usually ending up in a real dazed submissive state, spending, dripping, confused and addicted. The twitch in your dick at preview of this clip is a good indicator of where today is going for you...Use a mark up code at checkout to pay more : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 05:54 PM #142876
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Mother has "The Talk" - Forbidden Lesbian Love - iwantclips

Step-Mother has "The Talk" - Forbidden Lesbian Love - iwantclips

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her Step-Mom and It's not long after her Step-Mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her Step-Mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her Step-Mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her Step-Mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's Step-Mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her Step-Mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her Step-Mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her Step-Mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 05:55 PM #142877
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tattooed blond asian - Bra, Panty and Shoe tease - Asian - iwantclips

Tattooed blond asian - Bra, Panty and Shoe tease - Asian - iwantclips

You don't know where you have to watch first.... to her hard body? To her great tattoos, her bra and panties or eve to her shoes she presenting sexy for you. This girl is a real men dream. Filmed as always in Full HD 1080P, so you will not miss any single detail.
Models: Asian

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 05:55 PM #142878
Модератор

Модератор

Default - London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 2 min 53 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 05:57 PM #142879
Модератор

Модератор

Default 10 Seconds with My Tits - AdrienneB - iwantclips

10 Seconds with My Tits - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Well aren't you just another desperate horny loser that couldn't resist the thought of seeing my big beautiful tits! You probably already know that my natural breasts are perfect in every way that's why you absolutely love wanking to them. It's a dream come true for you to see them for 10 long seconds. Stare at them. Drool over them. Perv over them. But know you'll never ever be able to escape them.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 2 min 10 s
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 05:58 PM #142880
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hurt yourself more for ME - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Hurt yourself more for ME - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Back for more punishment? I love making you hurt yourself, & I love making you stroke yourself.
Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for
Princess XX Ariana Marie
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 806 MiB
Download From AnzFile