Old 10-17-2019, 08:23 AM #90871
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Taylor is alone in class, however she soon releases you are spying on her from under the desks, where you have been hiding all day trying to sniff students feet. She calls you out and tells you that she knows what you have been doing; she knows you are a complete foot pervert. Miss explains now she has caught you that you will have to pamper her feet as punishment. She has been on her feet all day, they have been crammed into her tight high heel stilettos and they are very hot & sweaty. Miss takes a seat and slips off her heels showing you her hot nylon feet, she also slips off her shirt & skirt and then swings her feet up on to the desk. You are ordered to bury your face in their warmth, but that is only for starters, now you must suck on her toes and lick her soles. Take her foot sweat in your mouth and hold it there, she wants you to really taste her. Miss has such tiny feet, you could probably fit a while foot in your mouth if you tried hard enough! When Miss has finishes with you she tells you that you have done well, it looks like you may be pampering her cute feet often, like a good boy!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 126 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:23 AM #90872
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:23 AM #90873
Модератор

Модератор

Cute nurse Ava Harper has noticed some numbness between her toes while working for her hot, blonde podiatrist boss, Dr. Tabatha Jordan. The doctor squeezes her in for a quick look in between appointments. Dr. Jordan slides off nurse Ava's white shoes and massages her pretty feet from heel to toe as she examines them. When Dr. Jordan gets a whiff of her sweaty soles from hours of work in her shoes, she can't help but give Ava's sweet feet a taste. Dr. Jordan sucks on the young nurse's cute toes and then offers to teach her the technique. The doctor instructs her on how to touch, lick, suck, and please a woman's feet for this alternative, hands-on Therapy-Fantasy technique.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 119 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:23 AM #90874
Модератор

Модератор

These feet are perfect and well lets face it you know you cant resist them now can you? My toes are going to make you pop a boner so fast you wont even know what to do... Did I mention I suck my own toes in this clip?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:23 AM #90875
Модератор

Модератор

I know a super fun game to play with you today. You are eager to touch yourself for me aren't you? I know you are, you can't deny it. You'd do anything for me to allow you to touch yourself. Well I will but there is something I want. I want you to eat your cum for me. If you want to cum for me then you're going to eat it for me too. But it's not just like, I like to put a little more of a challenge in it. I prefer to watch a boy shoot his cum in his own mouth. Interested? You better be because if you want to cum for me this is the only way. Your cock is so hard already. If you agree to play by my rules I'll let you touch it. All you have to do is shoot your load in your mouth for me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:23 AM #90876
Модератор

Модератор

***this is a custom request. for your own custom clip, please email for cost. *** Maria is your voluptuous fantasy. You love her naked BBW body. You just want to be on the receiving end of her kisses. This clip contains boob play, loud kissing sounds, and lots of tease.
Models: BustyMariaMoore

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:24 AM #90877
Модератор

Модератор

Titty worship, ass worship, pussy worship.
Worship everything about me.
Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 2 min 6 s
Size: 69.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:24 AM #90878
Модератор

Модератор

I know you've been staring at my feet in class, and now I finally have you alone. Come and watch how I take off these cute heels for you. After all this time, I need you to feel and taste the soft soles of my feet. Nothing turns me on like the way a mouth feels on my toes. Right here in the classroom, where no one is watching, I want you to take out your cock and cum for me. Suck on my little Teen-18+ feet and stroke your cock to me on the teacher's desk!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Size: 90.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:24 AM #90879
Модератор

Модератор

Logan has enough of her ant sized husband. She needs a REAL man but, since they both are cursed by a wicth, as soon as she mess with any other man, she will be bug sized too. The only way that she can get rid of that evil spell is getting rid of her tiny husband. She is HOT and, finally, decided.
360 degrees VR video featuring Logan Rivers as the UNIQUE goddess that she is.
XXXTREMELY HOT AND CRUEL.
Models: scottwill

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:24 AM #90880
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile