Old 10-17-2019, 07:38 AM #90971
Модератор

Модератор

We're feeling pretty evil and we want to give you a really intense mind fuck Watch us as we take turns to tell you to deeply sniff your meds, going a little bit further each time.
We begin by telling you to get your cock out of your pants and to stroke it for us, but feeling more and more evil we end up going *much* further and soon you'll be taking deeper and longer sniffs, holding out your finger, spitting on it and putting it right up your arse for us! Follow our every single instruction and we'll help you along the way, showing off our amazing breasts and bodies. We will take you further and further until you turn into our anal slut, with a surprise ending to help further your mind fuck
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:38 AM #90972
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 579 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:39 AM #90973
Модератор

Модератор

Valentina Bianco is a beautiful Milf , so sexy and fuckable,
she want to be a model
and she want to meet me for a casting
but i dont want book her i have a bad and naughty idea , fuck her
yes i want fuck her , she have a lovely lips and my dream is to recorder her when she make to me a bowjoy
and also when i fuck her hard
you want to watch this hardcore video ? you cant miss it !
Models: Angel3

Duration: 12 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:39 AM #90974
Модератор

Модератор

Prom is over and my sweet little boyfriend thinks he's going to get lucky. How cute! I try not to laugh in his face as I tell him I've been fucking literally everyone BUT him.... try. I smile as I watch his heart break and cheerfully order him to bring my to my fuck **** house. He helplessly agrees. What a pussy.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:39 AM #90975
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 16 min 5 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:39 AM #90976
Модератор

Модератор

Want to read french erotic poetry with me? Discover L'histoire de l'Oeil by George Bataille with me. As always, end with a strong non-simulated orgasm Tell me if you like this new concept, and I can do more
Models: Edenfck

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 68.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:39 AM #90977
Модератор

Модератор

you have an appointment with Nurse Salem today. I'm going to find out if you've been taking your meds as prescribed & that your loser cock is doing exactly what I want it to. Come close while I examine you. It's such a turn-on to come to these appointments & see your sexy nurse, watching Me slide on My surgical gloves. I see your cock growing in your pants. Have you been a good boy? I sent you out to pick up your prescribed p0ppers. Now, come kneel & stare up at Me. I'm going to administer your p0ppers to make sure you're using them as prescribed, While you begin to feel the effects of the p0ppers I'm feeding you I put My shiny latex ass in your face & remind you why you love to come see Me every month, loser. Lucky you, I keep making you sniff p0ppers while you unzip in front of Me & I lube up My gloves, I get you so loaded. Stay still while I reach down & examine your cock & balls. Inhale the p0ppers when I administer them & stroke your cock for Me. I tease you with My lubed up gloves & My tits squeezed into this latex nurse uniform... I can tell that you're really feeling it now... I fuck with you, humiliate you, fuck around with your dick & remind you that I'm the only person who cares about your loser dick. you're a medical failure with a capital F, loser. I know you want to cum, your cock is reacting to My long legs, high heels, humiliation & all the p0ppers I made you sniff. I count in rounds while you inhale & feel it overcome you. Fuck your loser hand while I count! Edge it for Me! My one rule is that since I have you fully medicated with p0ppers, you STOP right at the very end of your edging, begging to cum, & you must sniff 2 final times then cum how I WANT YOU TO. I'm going to put My cleavage right in your face, give you a sexy cum countdown, & a spectacular tease, until finally I put My lubed up gloved hand on your cock & give you the orgasm you deserve: a RUINED one! I'm going to make you cum but I'm going to do it in such a way that it's totally fucking ruined, using My special technique! CLIP CONTAINS: p0ppers, coerced int0x, Loaded, ruined orgasms, medical fetish, nurse, latex, glove fetish, jerk off instruction, JOI, mind fuck, ass worship, orgasm control, edging, medical clinic, femdom pov, high heels, nurse fantasy, glasses, gloves, masturbation instruction, mesmerize, humiliation, long legs, cum countdown
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 990 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:39 AM #90978
Модератор

Модератор

Like the c.effect, but better. You will need: 200mL of Ciroc or similar Having fun, 1-2 Energy drinks (like Redbull, I have an organic Steaz energy drink, but anything with high levels of caffeine will do), and..... drumroll.... P! This session is time-specific and administered by Me, you can pause the clip when ever you need to... this is high tolerance Intox-Fantasy... if you know you don't have a high tolerance, do not try to complete this session because you are doing this at your own risk. This might be too much for even for those who are very experienced, if you finish the video, you get to cum, but don't say I didn't warn you. Purchasing this content constitutes your agreement that I am not responsible for anything that happens to you, those around you, or your surroundings, before, during, or after viewing or listening to any part of this video. This is for adult entertainment purposes only, proceed at your own risk. Buy this to see what I have concocted for you! Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:40 AM #90979
Модератор

Модератор

Sit back, relax and undress. I want you to pick your favorite vice and have it by you. One hand will be stroking, your eyes staring and your brain completely turned to mush over me. Teasing you is fun, but combined with this makes it even better.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 21 min 16 s
Size: 490 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:40 AM #90980
Модератор

Модератор

I am wiggling my bare soles in your face and noticing you are getting a stiffy. I have a lot of fun just teasing you with my cute pink toes, my soft and wrinkled soles, and my pretty red toenails. You are stroking it, aren't you? Don't you want a little taste? Haha, you can't have it! Alright, if you want to cum I am going to count down from 10 and you'd better be ready to cum when I tell you. Did you cum for me? I've got other things to do, you can sit and dream about my toes!
Dirty talk, light humiliation, toe wiggling, and a cum countdown for my toes? What could be better for a little foot boy?
Video is in HD 960 x 720.
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 50.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile