Old 08-11-2019, 04:09 AM #67281
Модератор

Модератор

...maybe 40 seconds in the video... the swollen cockhead ejaculates!...afterwards views of sperm covered ballsack... and this is a cool angle now I want to do more vids of cumming on my lap, I mean the nutsack made that sperm, isn't it cool that it runs down all over it and covers it? The nutsack deserves to feel that sweet sweet sperm running all over it!
Models: haydenbabee

Duration: 4 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 43.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 04:12 AM #67282
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 04:14 AM #67283
Модератор

Модератор

You've dreamed every night about my sexy long fitness legs. The perfect girl, the perfect body, the perfect legs, the perfect mind. Wouldn't you love to see my long legs in pantyhose and high heels? It's your opportunity! Pay me like a good boy while I tease you wearing my sheer black pantyhose without any panties!
Models: GoddessJulie

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 04:27 AM #67284
Модератор

Модератор

Carla Cain's adoring fan wanted to make her first exploration with the thick pink 7 inch dildo a broadcast experience, enjoy that cam footage of her bouncing erotically in reverse cowgirl, twerking and grinding from side to side, and shaking to a sweaty and sensual finish with hip shaking and riding in front facing cowgirl position. No name moanings, just pleasure sighs, some dirty talk, and hot wet ecstacy. Shot from viewer custom order (Be sure to email [email*protected]****.com when you want a custom scene for you!)
Models: Carla Cain

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 04:29 AM #67285
Модератор

Модератор

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch “Kiss Your Way Up To The Perfect Ass That Owns You” to see how Steed earned this special treat).

I was quite aroused by how devoted he is to my beautiful ass and decided to bless him with the opportunity to bury that well-trained tongue deep in my sweaty asshole…but not before the ass cleaning I had mandated.

In this clip, Steed peels back my sweaty yoga pants after an erotic and sensual session of body worship, revealing my dark red lace panties and round, irresistible ass. He doesn't hesitate to dive right in, burying his face in my ass and thanking me for the honor to do so.

Per usual, I laugh at him and verbally humiliate him to an extreme. I remind him who's boss, that I am his God, that he is my property, that my ass owns him, et cetera…in short, I emphasize one of the Golden Truths of my religion: I win; you lose. That's right I am always the winner; you are always the loser. And the winner gets what she wants.

And in this clip, what I wanted was for Steed to passionately kiss and lick my perfect asshole until it brought me to a powerful orgasm. You see, I've trained Steed so well that he is able to give me orgasms by penetrating my pretty asshole with his tongue alone. And that's precisely what he did.

If you're one of the many ass freaks out there, this clip is a must-have; you've never seen anything like it before. Not only is my clipstore 100% genuine and authentic Female Domination (we live a 24/7 Female-Dominated lifestyle - I am not a model, pretender, or ‘insta-domme'), but the verbal and visual passion in our videos is unparalleled.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 04:30 AM #67286
Модератор

Модератор

I know what I want and I always get it. I demand that you take your cock out and begin stroking it for me, not too hard or fast. Don't get too eager yet. I'm in control of this jerk session. I guide you through stroking methods and teach you how to please yourself. Don't cum until I tell you to!
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 04:33 AM #67287
Модератор

Модератор

You have such a foot fetish and I love my feet to be pampered... So I thought it would be fun if you watch me undress and then lick and suck my soles and toes
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 04:37 AM #67288
Модератор

Модератор

Junior and Step-Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Step-Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 04:39 AM #67289
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: "It's a clip about the "vacation" I'm having. It's my first vacation with my gf and all I can think of is you. It **** me that I can't watch your clips or chat with you. Please explain to me that I shodnt take vacations and lagh about how Much you fucked me up.. The attached picture reflects this vacation: it was taken in the early morning in the hotel after I staid awake the whole night waiting for you to send me pictures of you. (i was like this the entire night). You can see my gf feet as she was **** next to me. In the morning, when I told her I couldn't fAll **** she wanted to give me **** pills. Of course, the only thing that helped was the photos you sent the day after. Please do sph (this is as big as it gets). It would be great if you wear a sexy outfit and during the clip take it off to a bra and a thong...please use my name and **** me with humiliation and teasing...
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 04:40 AM #67290
Модератор

Модератор

Hey bb...did you miss Step-Mommy while she was at work? Awwww I missed my little bb boy so much. Let Step-Mommy come lay next to you. That smile always makes my day. I wish I could stay home but mommy's gotta go make that money. It's just you and me bb. You're all Step-Mommy needs. You're like my little boyfriend, fulfilling me and making Step-Mommy happy. Mmmmm I kept thinking about you at work...in a bad, naughty Step-Mommy way. I couldn't wait to come home. Now Step-Mommy gets to do all those things she was thinking about....I get to play with you...tickle your cute little belly...touch you...do things a Step-Mommy shouldn't be doing with her cute lil bb boy, but...I can't help it. I know you love it too. Mommy tends to all your little needs...mommy uses her hands...her warm mouth sucking. Mmmmm Step-Mommy loves putting your little in her mouth...jerking your weewee, sucking on it and grinding against you until Step-Mommy gets your warm cummies out.
Captures Your Fantasy For: Age Regression, Age Play Fantasy Role-play, MILF, Taboo, Dirty Talk, Virtual Hand Job, Virtual Blow Job, Virtual Sex, POV, Older Woman, Strip, Fantasies, Mommas Boy
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 242 MiB
Download From AnzFile