Format: MPEG-4
Size: 77.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2020, 11:44 PM #140424
Модератор

Модератор

Default Erotic Dancing and Booty Shaking On My Bed - RoselynnLocks - iwantclips

Erotic Dancing and Booty Shaking On My Bed - RoselynnLocks - iwantclips

In this super sensual dance and booty shake video I dance on my bed for you to two sexy R&B slow jams. I start out in my sexy spandex yoga pants and front clasp bra and slowly strip down naked while seducing you with my sexy writhing body.Impress me by using a markup code:
10% MARKUP 10GOODBOY
25% MARKUP 25WEAKMALE
50% MARKUP 50ADDICTED
100% MARKUP 100ONMYKNEES
500% MARKUP 500OWNED
Models: RoselynnLocks

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2020, 11:46 PM #140425
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dental Assistant Home Wrecker - Goddess Gwen - iwantclips

Dental Assistant Home Wrecker - Goddess Gwen - iwantclips

Dr. Simon, I got the x-rays you asked for and Mrs. Simon called to say she's home early tonight. You don't look very excited to hear about that. In fact you look downright disappointed! What? You hate your wife that much? Or you just want me that much? I know you want me, You're always correcting me and telling me how to do things around the office, even though I do everything perfectly, you're just trying to come up with an excuse to talk to me and to be close to me. You want to have an affair? Won't your wife be mad? You know she will find out! You're not the most indiscrete person you know. She will for sure find out about us and then what? Think she will leave you? Then you finally be free right? Free to turn your fantasy into a reality! You already wack off to me in your office, I saw the cum all over your floor under your desk lol. You think about me when you fuck your wife too? Or can you even get it up for her anymore? No you need me don't you? Drop your pants. I want to see the dick that only works for me! You want to give all your money to me instead of your wife? That's an arrangement you'd prefer!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2020, 11:47 PM #140426
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lizzy and Natalya - Rides Lesbians Face while Waiting for Alpha Male to Show Up (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Lizzy and Natalya - Rides Lesbians Face while Waiting for Alpha Male to Show Up (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

1080 HD Natalya is getting all worked up thinking about the nice date that her boyfriend is taking her on later. She's so excited. Her boyfriend isn't around, but her submissive friend, Lizzy is. Natalya doesn't want to wait for her boyfriend to arrive. She decides to call Lizzy in and use her face before her boyfriend gets there. Lizzy obediently helps Natalya out and lays on the bed where she is told to. Natalya may or may not be aware that Lizzy wants to be more than friends with her. So, hearing Natalya talk about the nice date that she has planned with her boyfriend is actually heartbreaking for Lizzy.
Natalya confesses to Lizzy that sometimes her Dominant boyfriend doesn't take his time to get her off first like a nice guy should. This is maybe where Lizzy can have a place in Natalya's life. Lizzy lays on the bed passively while Natalya takes charge. Natalya thinks and talks about her boyfriend while riding her lesbian friend's face. Lizzy doesn't seem to enjoy being sexually used by Natalya like this. Natalya is rough with her and doesn't seem to be thinking about her at all while riding her face. “God I just can't wait for his dick!” Natalya Yelps out as she climaxes while using Lizzy. When she's finished, Natalya makes Lizzy get underneath the bed. That is the spot Lizzy has to be in when Natalya's boyfriend comes over to fuck her. Lizzy needs to hear how a man with a nice cock can please a woman better than a lesbian ever could. (6:01 long)
Clip Contains: Lizzy Lamb, Natalya, Lesbian Domination, Face Sitting, Female Orgasm
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2020, 11:48 PM #140427
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexual Interrogation - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Sexual Interrogation - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Officer Anikka always gets her man....
Officer Anikka has special tactics when dealing with male prisoners; she finds that they give up information during the interrogation process much faster when she uses her womanly powers against them. She alternates between tease, denial, and pleasure to get her subject so turned on that he can no longer hold back any information from her.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 14 min 59 s
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2020, 11:50 PM #140428
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blackmailed-Fantasy by My Husbands Partner - Blowjob and Cumshot by Hot Housewife MANDY FLORES - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Blackmailed-Fantasy by My Husbands Partner - Blowjob and Cumshot by Hot Housewife MANDY FLORES - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2020, 11:54 PM #140429
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 184 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2020, 11:55 PM #140430
Модератор

Модератор

Default CFNM RIDING: SCHOOLGIRL 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

CFNM RIDING: SCHOOLGIRL 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

This is a custom video where the viewer wants to see me quietly riding a naked sex slave, trying hard not to moan. He begged me to wear a schoolgirl-esque outfit from another of my clips while chewing bubblegum. This guy can't get enough of CFNM riding clips!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 200 MiB
Download From AnzFile