Old 04-11-2020, 03:02 PM #141411
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Silver Leggings - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Shiny Silver Leggings - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Worship your goddess in shiny, skin tight, nearly painted on silver leggings. The sight of me in shiny leggings makes you weak and you are so lucky to be able to experience what I look like in them.

Goddess worship, shiny, leggings, metallic, ass worship
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2020, 03:07 PM #141412
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fuckless Orgasm - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Fuckless Orgasm - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy, then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2020, 03:10 PM #141413
Модератор

Модератор

Default Coerced Facial for My Big Butt - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Coerced Facial for My Big Butt - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You can't help but get all hard and horny when you see my big ass. It's so round and tight you can not ignore it. the only thing you can do is get your dick out and start stroking. The way I tease you and taunt you with my big ass is almost unbearable. My new yoga pants look so good and so does that little cotton thong hiding under them.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2020, 03:12 PM #141414
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mocking Stupid Loser Jerkoff Fucktards To Orgasm - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Mocking Stupid Loser Jerkoff Fucktards To Orgasm - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Princess Ellie
You know exactly what you are. You are a fucking loser. I know why you're here, I know exactly what you're thinking. I know you can't take your eyes off of me in this outfit I'm rockin' right now. I know you're already drooling, cock twitching. It's so easy to see inside you. I know you're so horny and I know you're already jerking your cock. Aren't I right, loser?
Go on loser, jerk that dick as you look at my perfect body, as you listen to my words slicing into your brain. I want to watch you, I want to see the stupid faces you make as you jerk. You look and sound like a complete idiot. You sit there jerking mindlessly, mouth open, drooling, making an ass of yourself, but you don't care, you don't even notice. You just jerk, jerk, jerk. You know I'm laughing at you and think you look so fucking stupid, yet you still love it, you love it even more when I mock you.
Jerk it moron, make a fool of yourself for me, keep making those stupid fucking faces. Here let me show you what you look like. LOL! It's hard to look in the mirror isn't it? It's hard to see someone point out just how stupid you look. Yet this turns you on even more. You're so fucked up in the head. You look like such an idiot beating off to me. Drooling like a zombie.
You look fucking retarded. And the fact that I'm teasing you about it makes you even harder. It makes you stroke faster. It makes you want to cum even more. And then you get to make your stupid, embarrassing cum faces! I love mocking you. I love tearing you apart. And I love controlling your cock. I love making it dance while you beat it. And I know you beat it so hard for me.
I should deny your orgasm but I want to see your dumb fucking face as you cum. I want to see how stupid you look. It feels so good to stroke for me, especially when I'm making fun of you. You fucking stupid loser fucktard! Are you ready to embarrass yourself even further? So I'm going to let you cum, but I want you to cum in front of a mirror so you too can see exactly how pathetic you look. I want you to see your stupid ugly face as you squirt your cum load. Cum you fucking retard.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2020, 03:12 PM #141415
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shrunken Losers Part 2 - Anabelle Pync & Angel Lee WMV - Angel Lee - iwantclips

Shrunken Losers Part 2 - Anabelle Pync & Angel Lee WMV - Angel Lee - iwantclips

Anabelle Pync and Angel Lee have found you and all of your friends sneaking around their house. Years ago, Angel shrunk you and has kept you around for her amusement. They use their large feet to Squeeze all of your friends as you watch in Torment! Their toes wiggle and Squeeze their little bodies with such ease.
Angel grabs a group of men and puts them on a chair while Anabelle **** her curvy ass on them over and over. Angel grabs moreÂ*pipsqueaks so her muscularÂ*butt can Squeeze them into oblivion! The tight yoga pants are worth the Torment if only to have those beautiful asses on your face.
Another one gets smushed between Angel's huge tits. While mocking them, she uses her hands to make sure that they do not make it out of there alive!
These malicious girls show these pathetic twerps who is in charge by using their hands to smash and punch on their weak bodies. Bones crack and they cannot get away from their wrath.
Anabelle loves shoving their carcasses in her mouth and chews on them in mass. She loves showing you how they fall out of her huge mouth!
These two get bored and leave you until the next time they want to humiliate you!
OTHER KEYWORDS- Annabelle Pync, blondes, blond, blonde, spandex, workout clothes,
Models: Angel Lee

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2020, 03:15 PM #141416
Модератор

Модератор

Default Plowed Sissy - christyberrieclips - iwantclips

Plowed Sissy - christyberrieclips - iwantclips

Butt sluts like you don't need much warming up, so go ahead and shove it all in on the first go. After you're nice and gaped, you'll be listening to the metronome I'm playing while you fuck that little sissy pussy to the beat. You'll take a hard plowing like a good slut before you ride in on the floor, pounding that boy pussy away. Need more? Then stroke that useless dicklet while your asshole puckers around that cock. Yelp how much you love it!!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2020, 03:15 PM #141417
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2020, 03:20 PM #141418
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mind Mush - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

Mind Mush - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

One of My most lethal mind manipulation files yet - Mind Mush. Yes, your mind is going to become nothing but mush. You are going to be emptied, blanked and reprogrammed. Word by word, drip by drip, I am going to erase your personality. You will become an empty vessel, ready for Me to fill up with My corruption and control. Captivated by My perfection and sensual carnal envelope, I will have you in a frenzy, ready and aching to be consumed. Yes, I am going to consume you. You are going to want Me, need Me, love ME. I will be all you can think about. All individual thoughts will be lost, no free will, no decision space, no individuality, just a mind mushed drone ready and willing to obey and serve Me day after day without question.

This is a genuine mesmerize file designed to induce new thought patterns and behaviours. It contains powerful visual effects and crystal clear audio. As with all genuine mind control sessions, the audio is of primary importance so requires headphones.

Warning: By listening to this file, you accept full responsibility for any positive or negative results. Do not drive or operate machinery directly after watching and/or listening to this file. Do not watch and/or listen to this file if you are suffering from any form of mental disorder or illness.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: MIND FUCK, MESMERIZE, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, CORSETS, BLONDES, LEATHER.

MARKUP CODES:
Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 23 min 39 s
Size: 710 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2020, 03:23 PM #141419
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Feeder Boyfriend - Mistress Bijoux - iwantclips

My Feeder Boyfriend - Mistress Bijoux - iwantclips

Aw, chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day? Babe, I looove those... but are you sure it's ok to eat them all? I never knew you liked feeding Me so much... but I've always wanted to be fed.
Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 610 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2020, 03:24 PM #141420
Модератор

Модератор

Default Belly Full of Cum CEI - christyberrieclips - iwantclips

Belly Full of Cum CEI - christyberrieclips - iwantclips

Nothing can stop a cum slut from doing what he does best! You just swallowed your first load of the day. You couldn't wait to swallow another load so you're already back to jacking off. You savored that first load, you swirled it around your tongue and took your time but this time you can't wait to just gulp it down, filling yourself up with even more semen.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 635 MiB
Download From AnzFile