Old 01-16-2020, 08:40 AM #16931
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wet dirty jeans - - scatshop

Wet dirty jeans - - scatshop

Do you like to watch when girls take turns posing for you in jeans ? After the demonstration of jeans, the girls take turns removing jeans exposing their beautiful Asses , after the demonstration of the ass , the girls again wear their jeans on clean white Asses, but our girls are very few, each of them in turn become a cancer on their knees and fill their jeans with shit and urine , the girls ‘legs are dripping with urine leaving wet traces on the girls’ jeans , but not all the girls get up from their knees and take off their jeans and show you their dirty Oh yeah so much shit in jeans for three girls , they put their jeans back on their dirty Asses and pose for you again . In this video , Caroline , Alice and Marina took part for you . Three beautiful girls with gorgeous Asses .
Models:

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 08:42 AM #16932
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lick, Spit, Pee And Stuff Other Girls Panties - - scatshop

Lick, Spit, Pee And Stuff Other Girls Panties - - scatshop

Watch me tell you how I stole these girls panties from the locker room, I show you them and sniff and lick the creamy contents..
Before putting them in a pile and peeing in my panties all over them..
I then worship the panties some more and spit on them before stuffing each pair inside of my dripping wet pussy and slowly pulling them out..
Now I want to cum hard I lick the panties and give myself the most amazing orgasm
Now I best return them..
Models:

Duration: 18 min 38 s
Size: 930 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 08:46 AM #16933
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit on Yana and Carolina - - scatshop

Shit on Yana and Carolina - - scatshop

n this video, our dear, beloved fans, fans and those who first came to our store, you will see us many friends. Carolina and Yana in underwear, they will take poop on their bodies today. Olga and Alisa are in a fine grid, our girls have critical days and they will only shit on Karolina and Yana and write and spread shit on their slender bodies. First Carolina, her friends undressed. they took off her clothes and put them on all fours with cancer. Then Yana nasrat on the back of Carolina with liquid poo, at this time Alice fucked her in her pussy, and when Yana nasrala on Caroline, Alice smeared the phalos in shit and started to fuck Karolina in anal. Then Carolina also nasrat on the body of Yana and the girls smeared poop on Yana’s ass. Olga fucked Yana in her pussy with a dirty phalos at this time. Then Yana and Carolina turned and stood so that Olga and Alice could shit on their pubis. Olga has critical days, she shit at Caroline and blood from her pussy also dripped onto Caroline's body. Olga then smeared the shit with blood over the body of Caroline. Alice also had critical days, and when she shit at Yana, she also wrote, and the blood also flowed out of her at Jana. She Auger smeared shit. urine and blood through Yana's body. So in this video, and we got two shit slaves Yana and Caroline)))))
Models:

Duration: 11 min 54 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 08:53 AM #16934
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bucket full of shit’n pee - - scatshop

Bucket full of shit’n pee - - scatshop

Another custom clip where I shit and pee to the bucket.
After dumped big log I go on my knees and show You my dirty asshole.
It opens a bit to drop the rest of log.
At the end Im gonna show you inside of my bowl.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 500 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 08:55 AM #16935
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ms. Rogue’s Public Dildo Shits And - - scatshop

Ms. Rogue’s Public Dildo Shits And - - scatshop

I like you all to meet Ms. Rogue. She loves to play with her toys at work or outside. You’ll often find her squirting for you, peeing for you and mostly shitting for you. Check out this 1st clip of her playing with her toy at her job outside. So sexy how she pulls it out of her ass and the shit just comes rushing out.
Models:

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Resolution: 912 x 720
Size: 80.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 08:55 AM #16936
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit in shorts Olga and Yana - - scatshop

Shit in shorts Olga and Yana - - scatshop

Hello, dear and dear friends of ours. Today on the video, Olga and I will show you how we fill our white panties with shit. We sit on the couch in panties and caress each other and clap hands in them and masturbate. Then we turn to the camera ass and show you our ass in panties. Olga did not go to the toilet for two days, she was waiting for my arrival and she very much wants to poop. So much so that shit already climbs out and already got her panties dirtied))) Olga and I are sitting in shorts and you can see this process very clearly on camera. We took everything very close and clear so that you could enjoy all the processes.
Models:

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 08:56 AM #16937
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitting In Colored Leggings - - scatshop

Shitting In Colored Leggings - - scatshop

I love being a naughty girl and i want you to watch while i pee my white leggings and shit right into them listen while i pee and fill them before rubbing my bulge and tell you how amazing it feels.
I then peel them off and show you the messy shitty ass..
Models:

Duration: 7 min 5 s
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 09:09 AM #16938
Модератор

Модератор

Default Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 2 Adventure! - - scatshop

Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 2 Adventure! - - scatshop

Watch all three amazing videos Amanda and I made on our second day together!
Shitting In Each Other's Mouths!
SamanthaStarfish and Scat Goddess Poop In Each Other's Mouths!
I have a little bit of poop in my ass! I want to squeeze it out into Scat Goddess' mouth! Watch me squat right over her open, waiting mouth! I push and push and out comes a few little turds! I look down on her as she rubs her pussy! Her mouth is full of my poop! I watch as she chews my shit and swallows it all!
Then it's time for her to poop in my mouth! She's got a few little turds for me as well! I love looking up and seeing her poop sliding out of her ass! I've never eaten another girls poop before! Finally, I get to feel it in my mouth! I get to eat all over her shit! It feels so good chewing her poop that I swallow it all! Mmm! I just ate another girls poop!
We are both so turned on! We kiss each other with shit in our mouths! It feel amazing kissing the woman who just ate and swallowed my shit! We rub our shit on our face! Scat Goddess rubs my shit on my big boobs and licks it off! It feels so good enjoying our poop together!
I give you two great views of this sexy, scat action!
Shitty Strap On Sex
After Scat Goddess pooped in my mouth and I pooped in her mouth, we both got very turned on! Our pussies started dripping and our asses were hungry for cock! We both ran and got our strap ons so we could fuck each other's holes until we came so hard!
First, I put my strap on on and shove it in ScatGoddess' sexy pussy! I smear poop on her lovely ass and tell her how I can fucking her holes with my big, shit covered cock! It feel so good to fill her up! I can tell she's really enjoying my cock fucking her! I take my cock out of her pussy and push it into her asshole! Mmm! I'm fucking my shitty lover with my shit smeared strap on cock! When I pull my dick out of her ass I make her kiss it! I rub my cock all over her face and smear it with poop!
Now it's time for her to fuck me with her strap on! I watch her lubing up her cock with a big pile of poop! Moist shit makes such a great lube! Her cock is going to slide right into my holes! She fucks my pussy first! It feels amazing but I am an anal slut! I need her cock in my asshole! There is a burst of pain as she stretches my shithole open with her cock! She's stretching my asshole with her dick! It feels so good! I start moaning in pleasure! I'm going to cum so fast! I'm being buttfucked by a sexy woman's shit smeared strap on! It's not long before I start cumming so hard! After I cum she rubs her shitty cock all over my face! I'm covered in poop and I love it!
We both got fucked so good!
Two Sexy Girls Smearing Shit On Each Other!
A short, but sexy video of me and Scat Goddess covering our bodies in poop! It feels so good to smear shit on each other! Scat Goddess looks so sexy with shit all over her tits and face and ass!
I love feeling her smear shit into my skin! The way she rubs all the shit into my big, juicy ass makes my pussy so wet! After we are covered in poop we smile and kiss with our pretty poop covered faces!
*You get two different views of this hot, lesbian, shit smearing action!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 16 min 16 s
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 09:13 AM #16939
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lick My Dirty Dong and Shit JOI - - scatshop

Lick My Dirty Dong and Shit JOI - - scatshop

Talking dirty and vibing my pussy til i get super turned on. Then I pull out my big dong and penetrate my ass as deeply as I can while telling you to stroke your dick and talking about how the huge toy feels deep in my ass. I vibe my pussy til i come hard. Encouraging and instructing you to come with me! I continue fucking my ass til I pull it out and it is nice and dirty with shit. I lick some poop off of my dong and show you my shitty tongue. Then I sit on the edge of my bed to push out a nice sized soft poo onto the ground. I give you a nice long view of my pile of poop.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 28 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 09:15 AM #16940
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty Talking Bathroom Poop - - scatshop

Dirty Talking Bathroom Poop - - scatshop

I have such a dirty little mouth! I love telling you all the filthy, nasty things that come into my mind. Do you want to listen to me talk dirty to you as I poop on my toilet in my bathroom. It feels so good knowing that you’re watching me poop. You’re watching me as my hole opens up and my turd falls into my toilet. I can feel that water splash on my ass and feel the relief as that big turd finally fall out of my shithole! Do you want to see my big poop sitting in my toilet?
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 834 MiB
Download From AnzFile