Old 10-26-2019, 11:18 AM #96691
Модератор

Модератор

Once the ring was on her finger, the tables turned. Miss Rikki takes her wedding vows seriously, especially that her husband should always Love, Honor, & OBEY her. His life must now be dedicated to serving & servicing her needs, and right now she wants to use his cock. Rikki mounts her husband; he is her personal property now to do what she wishes with. Rikki rides his dick, her tight pussy wrapping around every inch. Rikki cums with his cock deep inside. Miss Rikki makes sure to imprint her husband's role in her life in his mind; he is now her servant. She jerks his cock, making him cum on her wedding ring; he is her property, his cock is her property, he is completely owned.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 11:20 AM #96692
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 16 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 733 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 11:21 AM #96693
Модератор

Модератор

Most men are just beneath me. And that most DEFINITELY includes YOU! I mean, LOOK at me. And if a loser like you wants to actually be included in MY life - in ANY way - I will graciously allow it. But here are the rules- you need to do WHATEVER I say at the snap of my fingers, you will let me totally treat you like CRAPP and NEVER complain about it, and you will simply let me take as much money from you as I want. Got it? Now, if you follow those 3 simple rules, I will allow your loser ass around me. *(This clip includes my email addy!)
-Princess Carmela
Models: Princess Carmela

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 461 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 11:22 AM #96694
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 17 min 52 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 11:27 AM #96695
Модератор

Модератор

**Be a good boy and buy some cotton **** for this- You WILL need them for Maximum High**

You're high and horny, you've been edging for so long haven't you? You've been smoking and stroking, dripping and oozing precum. You wanted to get fucked up today. You love the way I f0r.c3 it upon you. Making you stroke, making you smoke, now im going to make you sniff. Sniff nonstop. Douse the cotton **** with your favorite p0pp3.r$ - really soak them- really get fucked up for me. Just one in your nose to begin with- jerking it with very little clean air running through your system. Then it's time for both nostrils to be plugged. Totally fucked up. Mouth shut, inhale through your plugged nose. You're high on ****, high on your bottle, high on ME. Jerking, stroking, sniffing, smoking!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 52 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 861 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 11:29 AM #96696
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 1 Worship in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Worship level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW MY SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 11:34 AM #96697
Модератор

Модератор

What's the easiest way to make you eat your load? A ruined orgasm. And the easiest way to make you slurp down two loads? Two ruined orgasms, with lots of cum play in between. Ruin, eat, repeat - that's the name of the cumslut game.

See my cute little tanktop? My denim jean shorts? They'll be on the floor soon, but only if you're a very good cum drinker for me. And you will, twice over.

Get ready, my little cum slut. Stroke that cock up and down, and drip for your load. HUNGER for your load. You can already taste it, can't you? Mmmm, two big mouthfuls of ruined orgasm jizz, with a aching set of blue balls feeding your thirst.

If you're really in for a challenge, watch this clip twice. Or even thrice! Ruin, eat, repeat, ruin, eat...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 27 s
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 11:47 AM #96698
Модератор

Модератор

I am a cute beautiful schoolgirl and you my little slave bug. You always spy me while I will Cru.sh you with my feet, because you are just little, pathetic bug. You will smell my feet, and beg me and cry to stop Tormenting you. But you're just my slave, and I can do whatever I want with you. I do a massage after a morning shower while you pathetic slave lay at my feet. I ignore you while you wait hours for my orders. You can only dream about my feet. You can't touch them. You can't smell them. You can't kiss them. You can only sit, look at my feet, and dream about them.
Models: KaterinaGoddess

Duration: 15 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 11:50 AM #96699
Модератор

Модератор

check out how much i love fucking sarah banks in this hot new cream pie video.
Models: JohnnyCastle

Duration: 27 min 58 s
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 12:01 PM #96700
Модератор

Модератор

Foot boys love to worship Me and My feet. I just had a pedicure, and all you want to do is jerk off while you worship, but no, you have to massage My feet first and earn it. Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 7 min 43 s
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile