Old 01-15-2020, 09:31 PM #124811
Модератор

Модератор

Default Perfect Tits Ripoff!!! - PrincessPandora - iwantclips

Perfect Tits Ripoff!!! - PrincessPandora - iwantclips

Since every single one of my bitches begs to see my beautiful boobs without a bra, they're going to have to pay the price.
What a small sacrifice for such astonishing breasts.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 43 s 446 ms
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 17.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 09:34 PM #124812
Модератор

Модератор

Default Spit Fetish Dirty Talk JOI - London Lix - iwantclips

Spit Fetish Dirty Talk JOI - London Lix - iwantclips

A deliciously sensual jerk off instruction, humiliation free. Focused on your oral fixation, lip fetish, tongue fetish, and spit fetish. Lots of spitting, drooling, finger sucking, lip licking and cleavage delight your eyes, as I take you on an audio journey with my sexy voice. I encourage you to stroke as I walk you through a blowjob fantasy with me. Imagining my lips, my tongue, my throat...my saliva pouring down your cock. And yes, you're allowed to cum.
Notes: The first 3 minutes of this clip are audio-only. 8 minutes of video with audio overlay follow. Slight ASMR aspects. Some nip-slips
Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 09:37 PM #124813
Модератор

Модератор

Default Spanish Goddess - JennaSativa - iwantclips

Spanish Goddess - JennaSativa - iwantclips

This clip is in Spanish!! Kneel down before your Latina Goddess. Her perfect body mesmerizes your mind as she rules supreme over your weak submissive brain. A powerful Goddess Sativa dominates you in Spanish, and every word makes you more and more devoted and addicted to your Supreme Empress. On your knees slave and serve your Spanish Goddess as she sees fit.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 23 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 09:39 PM #124814
Модератор

Модератор

Default CYOA CLIP 5 B - London Lix - iwantclips

CYOA CLIP 5 B - London Lix - iwantclips

CLIP 5 B
GENERAL INFO: Welcome to my "Choose Your Own Adventure" JOI Game. This is a series of 9 clips, including an introductory warmup/cocktease session. After I've got you nice & hard in a jerk off instruction, you'll be making a series of 4 choices as to which clips to stroke to next (choose clip A or B for clips 2, 3, 4 & 5). There are a number of ways in which you can do this. 1) You can buy my "CYOA Cheat Sheet" which details what the title of each clip is, so that you can choose & purchase before you begin. 2) You can play along & buy new clips in real-time, as you watch, as I reveal what's coming up at the end of each preceeding clip. Or 3) You can buy "blind", without knowing what's going to be in each clip, making sure you just select A or B for each of clips 2, 3, 4 & 5.
This is a really delightful little game, with some HOT content inside. Metronome edging, mystery games within games, fate, chance....ruination? Denial? I will tell you that this lingerie leaves very little to the imagination, and there will be plenty of asshole flashes along the way, along with some topless content should you select it I hope you have fun playing, and re-playing. Oh...and there's a $50 penalty if you can't make it all the way through this little game of 5 clips...good luck!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 4 min 17 s
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 09:41 PM #124815
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

- Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 31 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 09:42 PM #124816
Модератор

Модератор

Default 1st Time Cum Eating Instructions - Challenge - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

1st Time Cum Eating Instructions - Challenge - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Have you tried endlessly to eat your cum but no Goddess can actually make you do it? I bet I can. Actually, I know I can. I can walk you through your first time easily. In fact I can make you beg to eat it for me. I can use the power of seduction and confidence I posses to convince you this is exactly what you're meant to do. You're supposed to become my devoted cum eating slave. You will love the taste more than anything. What I want I get, and today my task and yours is to make you eat your cum for the very first time.

Consists of: CEI, Cum eating instructions, JOI, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, Masturbation instruction, body worship, tit worship, ass worship, slave training, CEI encouragment, Goddess worship, femdom, female domination, cum control, cum countdown, Cock tease, Tease Goddess, Sensual Goddess, Body Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 12 min 53 s
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 09:47 PM #124817
Модератор

Модератор

Default This Is Why I Restrain 'Em - Mistress Helix - iwantclips

This Is Why I Restrain 'Em - Mistress Helix - iwantclips

Boy REQUESTED this. So I teach him a lesson. 23 minutes, nonstop and uncut. I show him the Wet Kiss, the Paddle Ball, and the Latex Twist. I know exactly how to make boys cum, and what happens. I CONTROL him fully. I'm a dominatrix, but I've always been a master at boys. I DO NOT ALLOW climax as I stroke and stroke. THIS IS WHY I Restrain them. This is why they don't know what they want. FIVE FOOT CUMSHOT AT LEAST, shaking and begging and whatever, proof of a slave owned completely.
Now shut the fuck up and hang.
"It is the single best edging clip I have come across in my searching, I have lots now, and boy are you on point for this fetish. It should be the most purchased on the site! Not only is the production amazing but your utterly spellbinding presence makes it something very special." - Simon
Models: Mistress Helix

Duration: 23 min 29 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 09:49 PM #124818
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your First Therapy-Fantasy Session - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Your First Therapy-Fantasy Session - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

It's been years you've been concerned about your unconventional desires. You're not quite sure why you love feet so much but you feel like your addiction is growing out of control. Day by day you become more and more ashamed by your weakness. You finally decided to go see a Therapist-Fantasy to help shake this insatiable thirst for soles. At first everything seems normal. Your new Therapist-Fantasy comes highly recommended so you feel as though there's nothing to worry about. She keeps reassuring you that this isn't something to be ashamed of and this puts you at ease, she even tells you she has a special technique to get rid of your kink, if that's what you really want. You couldn't be happier to hear this. You're ready to finally be normal. Thats when everything takes an interesting turn. She removes her shoes and starts to tease you with her bare feet, you cant help but be confused. You start to lose control immediately. You feel your cock growing as you turn bright red. She then reveals that the technique she is actually Exposing-Fantasy you to is meant to intensify your addiction. You will finally truly understand being powerless. This wasn't the type of Therapy-Fantasy you were looking for when you came in but now you feel the strongest urge to please me. I start to instruct you to stroke and you helplessly oblige my request. Second by second you find yourself further entranced by my voice, following instructions blindly without second thought. You quickly realize that your addiction will never loosen its grip on you and now your Therapist-Fantasy has you completely under her spell.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 16 min 13 s
Size: 2.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 09:50 PM #124819
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fat American Tits - JessieMinxxx - iwantclips

Fat American Tits - JessieMinxxx - iwantclips

Come lets play. Come show me your big fireworks! HEHE Ok for real I want that big load to cover my fat american tits. I'll shake, jiggle, bounce and play with my tits the whole time as you fantasize about them. Image them just wrapped around that cock of yours. Are you ready to cum yet?
Models: JessieMinxxx

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 09:52 PM #124820
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models: