Old 05-02-2019, 06:00 PM #20221
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 06:03 PM #20222
Модератор

Модератор

My weak ones, today I you will celebrate this special day like never before. Yes, today is officially SAFFMAS. A significant religious day held at the time of the winter solstice to celebrate your Divine Goddess Saffron. The day of The Goddess. The day of SAFFRONISM. The day of celebration, frivolity, lust, pleasure and self abandonment. The most wonderful thing about Saffmas is that you can actually see your real life Goddess. As a follower of Saffronism, there is no faith, there is no belief, there is no wondering if there really is a God/Goddess that you are praying to each night. Unlike other religions, the reality of Saffronism is that I am the REAL Goddess who encourages pleasure, lust and the worship of My Divine carnal envelope. I am the Goddess of passion, lust, pleasure. I am the Goddess who cares for her followers and encourages selflessness, humility, loyalty and worship. All these qualities make each one of my followers pure. Today is the day of worship and devotion as you pledge yourself to Me like never before with Holy offerings. Today is the day you will stroke away any antiquated old religions you may have and emerge as a new man, a new follower ready to experience blissful Divine enslavement and an ultimate mindgasm. Sit back relax and soak in My perfection, worship My body and give yourself to your Goddess - The Goddess - Goddess Saffron. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, RELIGIOUS, FEMDOM, FINDOM, FEMDOM POV, MONEY FETISH, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, EROTIC MAGIC, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, MESMERIZE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, OCCULT. Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of biggest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 06:03 PM #20223
Модератор

Модератор

Angela is ready to show off her Veiny Powerful Pecs. She has been working hard on them to get them bigger and now she is ready to show them off. Watch her mesmerize you with each flex of her pecs. Everytime she flexes them and bounces them you will see a wave of muscle rippling down her chest. Veins will start to emerge as she flexes them over and over bouncing them up and down. Then she takes it up a notch and pumps her pecs up. A massive amount of veins start to explode out of her chest leaving you in a**** There is no woman that can pump her pecs up like Angela. She will leave you wanting more. #pecbouncing #boobbouncing #musclecontrol #flexing #topless #veins #vascular #bodybuildingfetish #biceps #abs #muscularwoman #mostmuscular #hardflexing
Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 06:11 PM #20224
Модератор

Модератор

This vid is awesome. It's a fun, casual vid which shows real life worship between myself & my personal slave. He is completely in love with my ass (just like u). He loves the way it smells & it's a big treat for him to worship it after I've been working out. So if you love my ass too...& like yoga pants, handjobs & authentic real-world FemDom/Goddess Worship you will really enjoy this more natural style vid. More of me just being me, naturally Dominant & playful.
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 51 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 06:21 PM #20225
Модератор

Модератор

There's nothing quite as exciting as [email*protected] play. The fear, the erotic danger, the oxygen deprivation - these elements come together to harden your cock and heighten your every sense. Today, I'll guide you through your first bre4th play session. We'll be focusing on breath holding and throat compression techniques, carefully paced to my cock teasing edging instructions. Take a few deep breaths and press start. I'm going to show you just how incredible it feels to cum while your head is spinning and your lungs are begging for air.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 16 min 20 s
Size: 849 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 06:23 PM #20226
Модератор

Модератор

I control you with my scent. It's all a part of the brain washing. I make you worship my armpits, feet, ass & pussy...sitting on your face, you have no choice but to inhale my aroma...it's so intimate...
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 06:29 PM #20227
Модератор

Модератор

A nerdy Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ sensually licking and sucking on her boyfriend's cock, edging him and playing with precum, then making him ejaculate in her mouth. 22 minutes.
Models: anjeelowe

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 06:37 PM #20228
Модератор

Модератор

What's more exciting? The idea of being my slut or swallowing a hot load of cum? You're going to do both for me. While you jerk your cock l'll tell you everything that you're going to do to become my good little whore. You're dirty mouth and filthy fuckhole will be put to good use. They will be used and abused by Alpha cock after Alpha cock. Beta males like you were born to serve their superiors. Not only will you bow before and serve me but you will bow and serve many Alphas. As you swallow your hot load and prepare to be used you confirm your place. This is your destiny. You are my slut now. You will earn the title!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 06:40 PM #20229
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess-Lolita - iwantclips

Models: Goddess-Lolita

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 80.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 06:41 PM #20230
Модератор

Модератор

Another Ass vs Face challenge - we all know how this is going to end up. They never learn! Oh look, here's another loser sub who thinks he can last under my ass. I'll teach him a lesson. First of all, he's completely wrapped in plastic. Nowhere to go, unable to move. I also put tape over his mouth so the only way to breathe is through his nose. And he probably doesn't know the power of my ass. He's gonna learn today! We'll see how long he lasts as my ass fucks his face.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile