Old 05-05-2019, 06:26 PM #21121
Модератор

Модератор

I've been out partying and dancing all night in these sexy heels. My feet are so sore and sweaty. I want nothing more than for you to ****. off my shoes and pamper these dirty feet. Lick them clean with your tongue. Rub and massage until they feel all better. Now buy Me a new pair of heels that aren't torment to my soles! With feet this beautiful, I deserve it.
Models: MzAnastasia

Duration: 3 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 06:27 PM #21122
Модератор

Модератор

Follow your goddess's instructions slave. I know your sitting there stroking that dick for me like there's no tomorrow. You love the feeling of cumming for me, but then what? What is my hungry slave going to do with all that mess? Oh your going to learn to love eating your hot warm jizz for me. Like it or not you are going to LOVE it! Now buy this clip HUNGRY boy!
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 06:28 PM #21123
Модератор

Модератор

I know just what you are. You are a clip-addicted VIRGIN loser! Always compulsively jerking your dick to My hot fetish clips because you could never ever have Me - or ANY girl for that matter!! You are just a horny little virgin bitch. It must really suck to be you - the only thing you've ever fucked is your hand! Lol. You're nothing more than a desperate clip-addict and you'll never get any pussy!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 244 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 06:32 PM #21124
Модератор

Модератор

(NOT A RIPOFF). Only the real daddies will be able to see the ASS WINK, juicy pussy tease and tit slips within this clip . I love doing yoga while almost nude especially when I wear a sexy g-string, and put it between my pussy. Bending over and letting my asshole relax feels so good. Wouldn't you just love to anally penetrate me while I was face down ass up while I do yoga? Can you handle me bouncing my juicy booty and pussy all in your face all while rubbing my pussy? Find out by buying this Bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 20 s
Size: 1.89 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 06:34 PM #21125
Модератор

Модератор

My little brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the ****. helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob blackmail. (Edited â€" BANNED WORD compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 06:35 PM #21126
Модератор

Модератор

It's come to my attention that you just aren't as motivated to lose weight like you said. You signed up with me as a client to work you out and to get you into shape, but I just don't see the drive in you. What I do see however, is you checking me out in every workout session. And I kind of like it. You still have another 3 prepaid sessions with me. So let's try something else, something I think you might enjoy more than pumping that iron or doing cardio....
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 68.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 06:38 PM #21127
Модератор

Модератор

Your little penis will never satisfy a woman! You wouldn't even be able to fit it in my crack. Whether your dick is cut or uncut I would never be attracted to it. I think uncut men are vile and disgusting looking. Since your little penis will never bring anyone satisfaction, even yourself.. I want to lock it up! You will buy a device and lock it up according to my rules.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 06:40 PM #21128
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to Consumer cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy **OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you Consumer own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!** **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 06:41 PM #21129
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to be a good little cum eater for me. That's what you want, right? To be a good cum eater finally. To go through with it, make it happen. You'll do anything for me when I'm in such hot sexy lacy lingerie. When I teas you like this, you just turn into a submissive male for me. You'll just do it. Whatever I say. Are you ready to be a good boy for me? A good cum swallower? Say yes Goddess. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% ADD MORE 20% Pay Up! 25% LOSER FEE 50% Sissy Tax 75% PAY MORE 100% LOVE BUNNY 500% Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy TAX 1000% GO BIG SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift! PayBrattyBunny.com
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 398 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 06:42 PM #21130
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to Consumer cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy **OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you Consumer own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!** **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile