Old 07-20-2019, 08:37 PM #61181
Модератор

Модератор

Hey loser, as you know, I'm a super thoughtful goddess. I know you also dream of what it would be like have an life like me. So... today, you'll CUM too! Im about to have alpha cum over, to pleasure me for hours! So I'm gonna allow you one orgasm, just like mine...kind of...Use a mark up code for me: WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 299 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 08:37 PM #61182
Модератор

Модератор

Time 6:26. Nina is slave woman of Weronika. She is worship her feet and clean all dirt from her soles. Women play together in sexy positions.
Models: Polish Mistress

Duration: 7 min 5 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 08:37 PM #61183
Модератор

Модератор

**UNCENSORED FRONTAL BOOBS** **Custom Clip**- Name Richie is used. You love rough sex the kind that makes my sweet and tight ebony pussy throb. Seeing me bounce my fat ass all on a white cock makes you explode. Don't you wish that this sex doll was you instead? Don't you wish that the dick I'm riding on was yours while I cream all over it . Well you still have an option to look of course .
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 44 min 1 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 08:37 PM #61184
Модератор

Модератор

A tribute game AND a jerk session? Your tiny cock is twitching with excitement just at the thought! Go grab your wallet and get ready to spend during this jerk session. Maybe if you're a good loser you'll even earn an orgasm.

Categories: Small Penis Humiliation, Financial Domination, JOI Games, Games, Instructional, SPH, Verbal Humiliation, Findom, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship, Tit Worship, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 08:37 PM #61185
Модератор

Модератор

Naughty Air Hostess Ashley Jay sneaks you into the back staff lounge in the airport, and my god you think your luck is in. Her perfect curves, sexy blue midi skirt, sheer nude nylon legs, and cute smile have you completely suckered in. You don't care about the consequences, and as she lores you in after catching you checking her out in the lobby your balls spin with excitement. Is this a dream or reality? All of your fantasy's have become a reality. Look at her huge juicy tits. She wants to fuck you. She's going to pin you down, and give you her sexy body... as she instructs you to get on the floor you are overwhelmed with excitement, you can see right up her sexy skirt. She tells you to stroke yourself for her... Is this a dream? She is going to give you a BIG SURPRISE before your flight. BUT WAIT, its not what you quite had in mind. Ashley is about to teach a loser like you that when it seems too good to be true.. well it usually is.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 08:39 PM #61186
Модератор

Модератор

I'm wearing a little key around My neck, and I want you to picture it as yours: the key to your cock. You don't need a physical chastity cage to practice abstinence from masturbation for Me. In fact, I love mental chastity: being able to complete a term of chastity without a physical device shows true dedication to Me.

If you haven't done this before, I want you to try it. For Me. I know it sounds difficult, but I want you to try just one week of not touching your cock, ending each night with an hour of viewing My clips.

The reward? Pleasing Me. Your pain is My pleasure. You will learn to appreciate the ache, the throb, the suffering. You will love each and every moment.

The last portion of this clip, I encourage you to watch every single night, especially when you are struggling. Listen and watch, use it as motivation.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 714 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 08:40 PM #61187
Модератор

Модератор

Ready for your dick to drip?! This tube top titty tease it HOT!! So much cleavage, nip slips, underboob, titty bouncing, oh My!!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 08:40 PM #61188
Модератор

Модератор

Your addiction to me is real, at this point you'd do anything and everything I say just to please me.
Your life is about pleasing me now. But now it's time for the real commitment, you're a good boy so I know you'll be lapping up the chances I give you with that tongue of yours. It's time to turn you into my Ultimate Sissy Cum Slut. By the end of this clip I'll have you eating you cum every time you stroke that cock. I'll have you buying all my Cum eating Clips.
Now get that cock nice and hard, open wide and accept your place as my Ultimate Cum Slut.
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 08:40 PM #61189
Модератор

Модератор

Stroking and getting fucked up for me is one of your favorite past times. Today is your lucky day because I want to test how fucked up I can get you. You'll edge, you'll beg to cum, you'll get so fucked up you won't know what's up or down but when you cum... it will be euphoric.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 21 min 41 s
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 08:40 PM #61190
Модератор

Модератор

You've seen the first two installments and now it's time for number three. I'm back again with another zipper holding in My perfect tits. Look at it. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy.

My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they?

You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud.

You want to jerk, Don't you?
Yes Princess.
Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You've been here with Me before, but this time is different. This time I have something else in store for you. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile