Old 06-09-2019, 03:50 PM #4011
Модератор

Модератор

Hes in deep shit right now. He owes the sisters tons of money and he has no cash to pay them off. The kinky sisters seize this to their advantage and makes him an interesting proposal. They will clear off his debts ifhe agrees to be their human toilet. Having no other choice, he agrees and strips naked on their command. They make him lie down on the floor and take all the pinching and whipping from them. They place the portable toilet seat over his head and they take turns crapping on it, the scat dropping right into his mouth. He willingly swallows every morsel of shit for the sake of his financial sanity.
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 18 min 20 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 290 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:50 PM #4012
Модератор

Модератор

Just got home from the gym, Im surprised I made it. I shitted in my panties a little on the way home, I had to clinch my butt cheeks so I wouldnt make a mess of my self an the car seat. My period is on so Im bloated, I pull out my tampon an let my shit go felt so good look how wet my pussy gets.
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:52 PM #4013
Модератор

Модератор

Face fuck me! Shove your cock so far down my throat that I gag and choke all over your dick! Shove it down deep! Yes! Let me feel your cock deep in my throat! Gag me! Make my drool and spit up all over your dick!
I love sucking your cock! I love feeling it hit the back of my mouth! It makes me gag so hard. I am drooling and spitting! Theres so much spit and mucus! Its that nasty, thick drool thats coming up now! Im gagging so hard. Im going to puke soon! But I dont want to stop sucking your cock! Oh! Did you hear that! I just gagged so hard on your cock that I farted! Oh! I did it again! I sucking your cock so hard that youre making me fart!
I shove your cock deep into my mouth and I start to puke! Im vomiting all over your cock! It doesnt stop me from sucking! I just shove your puke covered dick back into my mouth! It makes me puke more and more! I keep going! I love sucking your cock too much to let some vomit stop me! I suck so hard now and I puke really hard! Yuck! Look at all that thick vomit!
Oh no! I was sucking your cock and puking so hard that I shit my panties! Oh man! Look at all that shit! Its seeping out of my panties and dripping all over the floor! I pull my panties to the side and a huge jet of wet shit bursts out of my shithole!
I was sucking your cock so hard that I puked and shit my panties! I love sucking your dick so much but Im a nasty puking, shit girl!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 833 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:53 PM #4014
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me think i see a ghost and turn around and explode in my white shorts and white knickers.
I then show you my Soiled Panties and Shorts before giving you a close up of my dirty arse
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:53 PM #4015
Модератор

Модератор

My panties are already a mess from some play right beforehand. I take a big piece and put into my panties, right on top of my clit. I want to feel it mushing into my clit as I press my vibrator to it. I cant help myself from sticking my fingers into my panties to rub my cunt hole as my orgasm is rising with my vibrator, I take some and smear it across my boobs, spitting on them and pulling at my nipples. I tell you how amazing it would feel for you to be sucking on my shit covered tits as I smell them. I reach my climax (I hope youre cumming with me), a great shaking, twitching and messy orgasm. I show off my poo covered cunt after Im done with my fun!
Models: GwenyT

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 696 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:54 PM #4016
Модератор

Модератор

Compilation video of one of the first Duo Dirty Domme sessions by Miss Lynn Cane and Lady Hessa. This Slave is tied up and gets pissed on by Miss Lynn who is wearing high pvc heels and a military pvc wetlook dress. Then you see a small clip of Lady Hessa shitting on the slave his latex head.
Afterwards you see Lady Hessa and Miss Lynn who have given themselves an enema. They give the slave a double brown shower and laugh at him. They tell him that he has to eat it. It ends with Miss Lynn, who is wearing a latex mask herself, feeding the slave the shit that came out of both their asses.
Models: MissLynnCane

Duration: 2 min 59 s
Size: 74.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:55 PM #4017
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Lynn Cane caught a spy on her military basis and starts interrogating him. With her black mask, leather skirt and white blouse she is a sight to behold. She has him bound on a chair with rope and masked him. He is helpless while she ruthlessly questions him. First she canes him very hard with a wooden to make him talk. When that doesnt help, she uses her metal cane and takes his breath away. Because he is telling so many lies, she decides to piss in a bowl and forcefeeds the piss in his mouth until every last drop is in his mouth and belly.
Then when he still doesnt confess, she puts him on the ground. She whips him and then sits on his face. She tells him that prisoners get used as a toilet. First he has to sniff her ass to know what is coming. Then she shits on his stomach so he can see what is waiting for him.
With her rubber gloves she force feeds him a part of her shit, so he confesses.
First part is with corporal punishment, later golden shower and scat at the end. Movie is in Dutch with English subtitles. Enjoy!
Models: MissLynnCane

Duration: 14 min 8 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:55 PM #4018
Модератор

Модератор

Today, youll see that fat woman is passionate dirty whore will suck my dick from dirty shit shit and lick off the table. She has shit on your hands. must lick their fingers dirty from shit .She has yet to learn how to swallow properly shit, but I think she is a talent.She needs to encourage.
Models: DirtyIvonne

Duration: 19 min 27 s
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:56 PM #4019
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I take a piss and a massive shit on a plate then I order my toilet slave to scarf it all down. But first, I make him kiss and lick it, and shove his face in it or good measure.
Models: MistressLenae

Duration: 9 min 50 s
Size: 863 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:56 PM #4020
Модератор

Модератор

Erica films her weekly shits; lots of moaning, groaning, facial expressions, and of course full body shot!
Models: EricaKay

Duration: 16 min 4 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile