Old 06-10-2019, 01:08 PM #5111
Модератор

Модератор

Amadahy gets a lot of emails asking where the ballbusting slave is kept when it isn't being ballbusted. In the first part of this clip, Amadahy explains that the ballbusting slave is stored at the foot of Her bed with its head in a box, and used as a toilet when it isn't otherwise occupied. She demonstrates using the ballbusting slave as Her human toilet. In the second part of this clip, Amadahy installs some plumbing for the later use of Her and Her girlfriends before the group heads to the bar for a night of drinking. She gives the pluming a quick test by peeing in it before heading out with the girls. (7:53 long)
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: XAVC
Size: 900 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 01:08 PM #5112
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as, in role played fear, I piss and shit my pants and panties. Out of embarrassment, I check out what I have done. Everything is soaked, messy, and uncomfortable, all for you to see.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 550 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 01:10 PM #5113
Модератор

Модератор

New EFRO clip, my fresh shit right after dirty anal sex with enema of urine of the great Anonymous) a Unique opportunity to enjoy the moment, and to see my petrosaudi shit) As always, excellent quality at an attractive price) PS: the Video is fully optimized for all kinds of mobile and portable devices), I love you, ahead as always, many updates) <3
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 3 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 188 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 01:10 PM #5114
Модератор

Модератор

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. This is a front-facing, sensual, EFRO style clip and includes a couple of extremely long (nearly foot long) soft logs. I start off in a sexy short dress and underwear, telling you how badly I need to use the toilet. Then I take the dress off, showing you my sexy body in matching satin underwear. I take my bra off, showing off my big natural DDDs and bouncing them for you. Then I bend over, slide my thong down and spread my ass cheeks, showing you my tight little hole which is about to be stretched out by my big log. I climb onto the toilet in a squatting position and get ready to push it out. I push out a very long, thick log and it makes a big splash as it hits the water. I moan with pleasure and relief as it leaves my body. A few more smaller logs come out after this, splashing me with toilet water too. I also pee in between logs. Then I wipe, showing you the toilet paper with my skid marks on it and show you whats in the toilet bowl, full of last nights dinner! Ten minutes later I am back and a few very small chunks come out as I squat over the bowl again. There is a similar short 10 second clip of a thick log coming out of me (no audio) at the end of this video as a little bonus extra!
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 8 min 46 s
Size: 550 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 01:11 PM #5115
Модератор

Модератор

The shit of Lady Domi can clean the toilets slave now first nice and swallow and is spit and humiliated. It does not take long before Scatqueen Lady Lucy bends over his cunt mouth and begins to piss and shit. The shit may suck the toilet slave first. Lady Domi pukes him still another splash in his shit mouth, which he swallows. He is then whipped until his whole back is strapped red.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 01:11 PM #5116
Модератор

Модератор

These men are not contented with just any women satisfying their sick desires. They have to watch pretty and dainty women do the nasty in order for them to truly enjoy the show. Right now they lure ballerinas in their secret club and the men are giving them a taste of the fuckery they truly enjoy. They make the girls strip off their tutus and they line up one by one to fuck the girls and make them suck cock. They thrust enemas up their assholes and make them empty their rectums while they watch.
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 1 h 6 min
Resolution: 540 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 01:12 PM #5117
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Roberta is in vacation but have time for a new scat feeding movie She enjoy to feed her personal toilet boy and today she want to feed him with her huge black strapon, shoving in his throat. She begin her movie with a cock sucking scene, using her strapon and destroy her toilet mouth. She undress and make a piss and shit on a plate then begin to feed her slave. Another great movie, short but intense. Next movie after a week, Mistres is going back in vacation.Until then, next week Mistress Luna movie with her toilet !!!
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 19 min 38 s
Size: 194 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 01:12 PM #5118
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy this super long clip from Ayanna!! Enjoy as she takes a big dump overhead. Enjoy her epic grunts and strains as well. After pushing out a few big logs she gets a little backed up. She takes some toilet paper and fingers her ass to try to wiggle the backed up shit out her ass. Just when she thinks shes done BOOM! Theres more!! Her grunts and strains are epic in this one!! She then puts the camera on the floor so we can see her facial expressions while she pushes out some more plops and poots!! Nearly 15 minutes of strain and pain!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 15 min 44 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 01:12 PM #5119
Модератор

Модератор

Shitting with a bedazzled booty
Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 38 s 571 ms
Resolution: 640 x 368
Size: 5.01 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 01:12 PM #5120
Модератор

Модератор

Sparkle was ACTIVE this week!! In probably (shes done so many cant keep count! lol) her longest video yet, enjoy nearly 20 minutes of Peeing and ploppage from the last week!! More of the usual as she pees up a storm in the first few clips, before proceeding with some nice ploptastic scenes!! You could really see the Struggle push some of these Brownies out!! Another great collection from Sparkle. Her FUNKIEST week yet!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 19 min 34 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile