Old 08-06-2019, 08:45 AM #9111
Модератор

Модератор

I catch you stealing my panties so I teach you a lesson by pissing and shitting into them and forcing you to clean me up. Will you become my human toilet, begging for my shit everyday? (originally a custom)
Models: cybertoilet

Duration: 22 min 4 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.88 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 08:47 AM #9112
Модератор

Модератор

My fresh load from the morning all over my face and hair !
Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 3 min 20 s
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 08:49 AM #9113
Модератор

Модератор

Bending over the toilet, ass out, shitting big loads, or squatting over it to release my stinky scat…. this compilation video has several poops, some of different consistencies!
Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 08:50 AM #9114
Модератор

Модератор

This is the entire 10 Loads Adventure all in one video!
EFRO
I just got a brand new pack of canning jars! I’m going to fill these jars with my fresh, stinky shit! I have such big, juicy turds! They will be perfect for collective for a nice big smear fest!
But for now you get to watch me shit out 10 loads of shit! Each day I will push out a new load of shit and put it in a jar! I’ve got 10 big, beautiful loads of poop for you! Each load is a different color and texture! And I push them out in different positions too! This is the longest EFRO video I’ve ever made!
Enjoy these 10 amazing loads of shit!
Smearing
I’ve collected 10 loads of my own shit! I pushed each beautiful load of shit out and saved it in my freezer. Now all of those turds are defrosted and ready for me to play with them!
I start by dumping all of the shit out into a HUGE pile! I scoop up the pile of shit and admire the beauty of my shit! Each load is so different and sexy in it’s own way! I can’t wait to smear all of this shit all over myself! With this much shit I’m sure to get 100% covered in poop!
The first things I do is take the entire 10 loads and splat it right on my chest and cover my huge tits! Oh! My shit is still a little cold! My body will warm it up in no time! This shit is perfect for smearing! I am smearing it on really thick! I want to feel my shin covered in layers of poop! I want to smell like my own turds for days after! I get so turned on by smearing huge mountains of shit all over myself! This is one of the most arousing feeling in the world!
Watch as I cover my body in shit while taking dirty to you! This is an amazing scat smearing video!
Pussy Stuffing
I’ve just smeared my body with 10 moist loads of my shit! I’ve got poop all over the outside of my body! Now it’s time to get poop on the inside of my body too!
I grab a handful of my shit and just start stuffing it up my cunt! There is so much shit and it’s so sticky too! It gets everywhere! I am making a huge mess but I can definitely feel some shit going up inside of me! Oh! It feels so amazing to be stuffing my cunt with shit! I know soon I’ll be shitting all that poop out of my cunt too!
I take huge handfuls of my 10 loads of shit and stuff my cunt full! I can almost fit my entire shitty hand up my shitty cunt! I am shit fisting my cunt and it feels amazing!
I love getting to feel so much poop inside of me! Inside of my cunt! I know poop doesn’t belong in this hole but I can’t help it! It just feels too fucking good!
Face Smearing
I have 10 loads of shit smeared all over my body and up my cunt! Now it’s time to take the freshest 10th load and smear it all over my face!
I’ve been saving this load! I love smearing my face with nice warm shit fresh from my shithole! Fresh shit always smells and tastes the best! And this load is perfect for smearing all over my face!
I talk dirty to you as I coat my face in a thick layer of stinky brown shit! I take handfuls and push it into my face! I even take a handful of poop and stuff it into my mouth! mm! It’s delicious! Don’t I look sexy with all this shit all over my face and in my mouth!?
It feels so fucking good! It makes me feel really pretty when I am covered in poop! And I am covered from head to toe! Inside and out!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 37 min 17 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 08:57 AM #9115
Модератор

Модератор

I felt some diarrhea coming on and ran to the bathroom! Huge, nasty, liquidy explosions coming out of my ass! I had severe abdominal pain and there were even explosions inside my colon! My facial expressions are priceless.
(Note: No visible poop in the clip)
Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 4 min 8 s
Size: 152 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 08:59 AM #9116
Модератор

Модератор

Today Sweet Brown Sugar filmed for the first time in her new poop room!
Come join me for breakfast as I sit down and talk with you while I'm eating toast in the exact same place I'm later going to poop and pee! After the toast is finished watch me go into the corner bend over and start to pee, listen as the pee splashes onto the tile and my leg then as my stream gets lighter pee goes down my legs. Then while still wet from peeing and still bent over with my hands on my legs, I poo just for YOU! Once I'm all done I bend over and exam the poo bringing you in for a close up.
And let's not forget all the wonderful booty shots this video gives you, after all Sweet Brown Sugar has a big booty, and loves showing it to you!
If all the above was not enough, this clip includes bonus material from the day before when I pooped out a 3 day old poop. Listen to me, as I talk my way through the poop and how my body feels while I’m pooping, you can tell i’m in great distress. The bonus material was shot with two different cameras at two different viewpoints. Due to me having to make an emergency poop, my head was left out of the clip. You can still see my big wonderful booty from a side view and then from a few taken from behind and a little to the side. Listen as my very dense poop hits the water and not only creates a splash but sounds like it hit the very bottom of the toilet with two very loud plunks, and a number of little plunk sounds. I play one viewpoint at a time so you can see all the action!
Why not come and join Sweet Brown Sugar first in her new poop room and then in the bathroom as she poops out a 3 day old poop!
Models: Olderpooper

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Size: 904 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 09:04 AM #9117
Модератор

Модератор

This is my valentine’s day look. Im gonna eat a lot of gassy food also to give you the best, the smelliest, the most gassy and bubbly farts.
Models: PaulieMaxx

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 751 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 09:05 AM #9118
Модератор

Модератор

Today i show you my sweet asshole and my pretty pussy in the best close up you will see!
Showing you first my tight pussy, my pussyhole and playing a bit with it.
The next is my small Butthole and its just waiting to opened up and pushing a load out!
A few times im pushing and squeezing my butthole a bit, so you can perfectly see how the turd want to come out!
After a while i really cant hold it anymore and im releasing the sweet brown Shit right near the Camera!
Showing you again my now empty asshole with a bit poop around it.
And then i show you a great close up from the poop i just released!
Wouldnt it be great to lie below me instead of the camera? ?
Have fun watching!
Lot of Love,
LucyScat
Models: LucyScat

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 09:09 AM #9119
Модератор

Модератор

3 girls powerfully fed me with their shit and urine. It was fantastically cool – Christina, Jana and Amina (Amina drank a laxative, because she was afraid that there would be constipation – I found out about this before the session) used me in turn. The first was Yana, she always had liquid shit, but there was a lot of it – she was well prepared! The second was Christina – her shit was less liquid and stronger to taste, it was more difficult to swallow. As always, Christina urged me hard, making me swallow faster, and at the end I drank a large portion of my beautiful urine. Amina went into the third room – her shit was the coolest – liquid, orange diarrhea – I saw this for the first time, at that moment it was difficult for me, but I could. So Amina has given me a large dose of urine.
===
I almost did not smell, but the tastes of the girls were very, very different, if I was with my eyes closed, I would easily recognize the girl to the taste of her shit. It was amazing to feel so many different flavors and know that I should swallow everything so that the girls were satisfied. It’s cool to know that every next girl does not know what was before her and it does not bother her – her goal is to feed me her shit and leave this smelly room. Cool and scary when you do not know what a surprise for you prepared the next girl. At the time when one of the girls was in the room, the other two were in the corridor and chatted cheerfully and listened to music. Before the session, Amina drank 3 glasses of vodka to relax and smoked – she was worried because this is her first session. The girls had a great time! If a fourth girl had come into the room, it would have been fucking cool, but I do not know if I could …
=== I reviewed this video 3 times, I still can not believe that I did it – I served three very stinking and beautiful girls!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 22 min 21 s
Size: 830 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 09:11 AM #9120
Модератор

Модератор

My poops have been long and nearly endless. To pass time, I decided to read a magazine and also play on my tablet.
You get to spy on me as I push tons of solid, long logs out which require a bit of pushing to get out.
I even push out a bit of grool since I am extremely creamy this time of month.
I have been eating a ton of Chinese food and have been nearly strapped to the toilet all week.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 11 min 43 s
Size: 863 MiB
Download From AnzFile