Old 05-12-2019, 01:01 PM #641
Модератор

Модератор

This is another incredible mega swingers bringing together dozens of real amateurs of all ages to exchange female partners and mass fucking. Such group sex and such a mega swingers has never been shot before and this why we are absolutely exceptional. Enjoy the unique spectacle of another Czech mega swinger which is rightly the biggest amateur swingers' party in the world!

File Name : Mass_pleasure_and_pain_1.wmv
File Size : 454.73 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:30:18

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Mass_pleasure_and_pain_1.wmv - 454.7 MB
TakeFile: Mass_pleasure_and_pain_1.wmv - 454.73 MB
Old 05-12-2019, 01:31 PM #642
Модератор

Модератор

Check out the largest swingers' party in the world! It's totally authentic mega swingers full of dozens of mass amateur couples fucking and most beautiful Czech girls and mature women. In this fantastic video you will see more than 50 Czech amateurs in action. Look forward to a really sharp group sex, which you will not see anywhere in the universe. Sex, party and constant changing of partners, this is the real Czech mega swingers. Something likes that, you've never seen before. Guaranteed!

File Name : In_the_beginning_was_the_Czech_Megaswingers_1.wmv
File Size : 283.04 MB
Duration : 00:18:53

Download Czechav
AnzFile: In_the_beginning_was_the_Czech_Megaswingers_1.wmv - 283.0 MB
TakeFile: In_the_beginning_was_the_Czech_Megaswingers_1.wmv - 283.04 MB
Old 05-12-2019, 01:57 PM #643
Модератор

Модератор

The party just keeps going and going!!! The fun and excitement is spreading and people are fucking in every room available, especially the bed is really overcrowded. Do you feel like a bit of deep throat blowjob? We can offer you that!!! And not only that, you will also see a MASSIVE SQUIRT. And when I say massive I mean unbelievable flood, you won't believe your eyes. MILFs are restless, they just want more cocks, more orgasms and more cum!!! Are you horny already? Well, after seeing this video you will be much hornier. Enjoy.

File Name : Busty_MILFs_want_cum.wmv
File Size : 596.79 MB
Duration : 00:21:16

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Busty_MILFs_want_cum.wmv - 596.8 MB
TakeFile: Busty_MILFs_want_cum.wmv - 596.79 MB
Old 05-12-2019, 02:38 PM #644
Модератор

Модератор

Here we go again with a brand new girl in a brand new episode!!! Today we are proud to present you the hottest lawyer you'll ever meet. Well, Lenka is only studying to become a lawyer, but who cares, she's hot as hell already and that's what we are looking for. Most of girls are very shy and nervous when they come to us. Lenka was the complete opposite, she was lively and talkative all the time, we spent a really pleasant time with her. And then, Robert spent even more enjoyable time with her, but I guess you can already imagine that. I won't ruin this for you, I'll let you watch and decide whether Lenka is hot or fucking hot!!

File Name : Threesome_with_a_sorority_girl.wmv
File Size : 1455.16 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 01:04:06

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Threesome_with_a_sorority_girl.wmv - 1.4 GB
TakeFile: Threesome_with_a_sorority_girl.wmv - 1.42 GB
Old 05-12-2019, 02:50 PM #645
Модератор

Модератор

This is with no doubts the biggest and most successful massacre in the history of Czech Streets. I was going to use my last, extremely effective trick with free drink and I decided for a restaurant in Prague. But then, something completely unexpected happened. At one table I met a classy busty housewife. Later on, I found out her name was Lucie and she was 35. However the first thing I have had noticed was that she was in the mood already. It was more than easy to use that to my advantage. You should sit down, because you are about to witness a heart-tearing story of a wonderful woman who fell to the bottom. Gorgeous Miss Lucie was having problems walking, so I called a cab and I drove her to my place. I felt much safer at my own pitch so I immediately started the attack. My reward was wonderful deep pussy and her tasty tits hidden in a bra with cups size E. Guys, it was just fantastic! Lucie was so great I came twice. Anyway, recently I read some discussion whether Czech Streets are fake or not. I think today's episode will prove you this is real. This is the Czech reality, something you cannot fake no matter how hard you try.

File Name : MILF_under_the_influence.wmv
File Size : 525.4 MB
Duration : 00:23:09

Download Czechav
AnzFile: MILF_under_the_influence.wmv - 525.4 MB
TakeFile: MILF_under_the_influence.wmv - 525.40 MB
Old 05-12-2019, 03:03 PM #646
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my friends. Today we have something slightly different. Let's say this is not very typical couple and the things they do are not typical either. Does it sound interesting to you? Well, then wait to see what's happening behind their living room doors. Leash, insults, spanking. And that's only the beginning. Ivana and her boyfriend will show you every single detail of their intimate lives and you might be a bit surprised. Well, seeing is believing and not even a thousand words can describe what you are about to see. Well, hurry up and watch this episode.

File Name : Crazy_kinky_couple.wmv
File Size : 377.51 MB
Duration : 00:16:37

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Crazy_kinky_couple.wmv - 377.5 MB
TakeFile: Crazy_kinky_couple.wmv - 377.51 MB
Old 05-12-2019, 03:05 PM #647
Модератор

Модератор

Monika is a regular girl, like the girls you meet in the street. You might look at her and not even notice her. And that would be your fatal mistake!! Monika doesn't use much make-up, that's why she may look a bit ordinary time to time, but after a few minutes in the hands of our beautician she turned into a stunning piece of hot ass. We were all stunned for the second time when she got naked and showed us her perfect natural boobs. In the beginning, Monika was inexperienced and shy. In the end, other girl left our atelier, she was more confident and determined to become famous. Relax and watch an ordinary girl being reborn as a mind-blowing beauty. Have fun!!

File Name : Natural_tits_and_anal.wmv
File Size : 1375.14 MB
Duration : 01:00:34

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Natural_tits_and_anal.wmv - 1.3 GB
TakeFile: Natural_tits_and_anal.wmv - 1.34 GB
Old 05-12-2019, 03:13 PM #648
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome in our little shop with pleasures!! Today you will be served by a young couple (no names needed), where the more beautiful part is an athletic redhead with legs so long you will be dizzy when looking for so long. She's very agile and. Pneumatic, as you will see in few moments. She never says no, not even to anal sex. And what's most important, she likes to swallow all cum, so get ready to shoot your load into her mouth. I'm sure you will love this one.

File Name : Passionate_anal_lover.wmv
File Size : 1037.96 MB
Duration : 00:41:12

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Passionate_anal_lover.wmv - 1.0 GB
TakeFile: Passionate_anal_lover.wmv - 1.01 GB
Old 05-12-2019, 03:16 PM #649
Модератор

Модератор

The midnight is gone, but our party never ends. Everybody is in heat now and the only thing people are capable thinking of is fucking. Our cameraman got lucky again and after group sex made two hot chicks swallow his load of cum while two other guys licked their pussies. In the end, everybody met in one big room and fucked each other. This became a stable part of our swingers and we don't want you to miss anything, so here you go. Enjoy this crazy fucking orgy and look forward to the next New Year's Eve party, because it will be even bigger.

File Name : New_Year's_Eve_group_massacre_3.wmv
File Size : 491.06 MB
Duration : 00:19:27

Download Czechav
AnzFile: New_Year&_x27;s_Eve_group_massacre_3.wmv - 491.1 MB
TakeFile: New_Year's_Eve_group_massacre_3.wmv - 491.06 MB
Old 05-12-2019, 03:37 PM #650
Модератор

Модератор

If you like luscious Czech blondes, this is the video for you! Another great look into the private life of a young horny Czech pair. And this time, they'll show you a wide assortment of toys and tools the like to use, in wild and genuine action. The high point of this video is a sweet long scene in the bathroom, where both our amateur actors almost faint with exctasy. The good news is they manage to recover fast and what follows is another amazing scene, this time a long and thorough ass pounding. Don't miss this wonderful addition to our ongoing series of amateur videos and expect even more very soon!

File Name : Exclusive_blonde_loves_anal.wmv
File Size : 558.56 MB
Duration : 00:25:14

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Exclusive_blonde_loves_anal.wmv - 558.6 MB
TakeFile: Exclusive_blonde_loves_anal.wmv - 558.56 MB