Old 10-17-2019, 07:14 AM #90811
Модератор

Модератор

Most of the time, girls want someone who can last AT LEAST 10 minutes. But you can't even manage that! Don't worry, loser. You still get to jerk off for me. In fact, I want you to set a record. I want to see how fast you can blow! Premature ejaculation usually isn't something to be proud of, but I'm giving you a chance to be crowned the fastest beta, so you better try your best!

Categories: Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Premature Ejaculation, JOI, Slave Training, Verbal Humiliation, Challenges, Tit Worship, Big Tits, Brat Girls, Femdom POV

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 3 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:14 AM #90812
Модератор

Модератор

Filthy feet for a filthy boy! I kick off my sneakers which I have been wearing barefoot. My feet are dirty and I put them up for you to worship. You are so weak for my filthy feet, so I make you jerk off for me. Draining your wallet and balls is so easy when you are obsessed with my dirty soles. I tease you with my dirty soles and give you a countdown at the end.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:14 AM #90813
Модератор

Модератор

Cum Eating Instruction clip. I tell you how I want to stroke and where exactly I want you to cum. You're in for a special surprise where I want you to come this time. This video includes JOI, CEI, and a cum countdown.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 114 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:14 AM #90814
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 18 min 57 s
Size: 2.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:14 AM #90815
Модератор

Модератор

This clip was a custom order, with no names used. It is an intense, mesmerizing clip that is best viewed free of distraction with a pair of high quality headphones.

You do not need a chastity device to practice self control and to discover the source of true, authentic pleasure, which does not derive from touching yourself and reaching orgasm. As My submissive, you will experience a greater, more powerful form of pleasure with My guidance and path.

First, I will show you how obeying My stroking commands feels far better than the stroking itself. I will build you up to peak levels of arousal, until I decide you've had enough and I command you to stop stroking.

Your cock will throb as you gaze at My divine beauty, and you will ache painfully. Your ache is My pleasure, it always has been, and therefore you will find that the ache is quite pleasurable. Anything that pleases Me trumps selfish, short term, shallow physical pleasure.

I will instruct you to watch this clip 4 times on a loop, for an entire hour of mesmerizing bliss and conditioning.

Your cock already belongs to Me, but after this, you will find yourself at the point of no return. Good luck.

Customer Feedback: "Good morning Goddess Miki, i wanted to write and deeply thank You for the custom clip. It is truly a masterpiece. You are so incredibly beautiful in it, instantly captivating me. i literally just finished the hour long viewing session of it on loop, i could not wait to watch. Viewing while at my desk at work really limits what I can do, and for the first run throughs of the clip i refrained from touching. With continued viewing as commanded however, by the 4th and final time my mind was completely shut down, sitting at my desk, unable to move and completely mesmerized by You. With zero resistance my body as commanded began to rub/stroke as commanded and followed instructions to a tee. i could not resist and had to obey. Leaving myself aching, boxers wet with precum, and even now still slightly shaking from the experience. Feeling reduced, weak and a need to obey. Completely confused by what i want right now, feeling as though i need to orgasm but desperate to fall to my knees before You and beg to serve. Please Goddess, i am at a loss, instruct me, mold me, let me Please You Goddess."
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 15 min 31 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:14 AM #90816
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love to stroke to my breasts, to my ass, to luscious body-- but you're missing one of my favorite activities: worshiping my feet. I do have truly amazing feet and I enjoy them being worshiped on a regular basis, so why should you not partake? Watch me take off each of my strappy sandals and then compel you to masturbate to my red-painted toes and bare soles. You'll have to stroke as I flex and curl, firmly cementing my beautiful feet into your brain. If you didn't have a foot fetish before now, you certainly will once I'm done!
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:15 AM #90817
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke have hired an attorney to represent them after being sexually harassed at work. The attorney has been working very hard and is about to obtain a $500,000 judgment in their favor which is great news. However, a case like this involves a lot of billable hours and the attorney informs them his fees will total around $20,000. Goddess Harley starts to read over the bill and “accidently” drops one the pages to the floor. As the attorney bends over to pick it up off the floor Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke push their feet in the attorneys face. Just as they suspected the attorney has an obvious foot fetish that they can use to their advantage.
Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke look incredibly hot in their business outfits, pantyhose, and high heel shoes. As they push their feet into the attorneys face they tell him they don't want to pay his fee. He says maybe he can give them a discount but that's not good enough for Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke. They tell him it needs to be 100% free or they will stop right now and put their shoes back on. Yet another man has fallen victim to their feet as they easily manipulate the attorney into dropping all his fees and doing the case pro bono. They even confess that this is how the original sexual harassment suit started. They aren't even victims of sexual harassment they just wanted money so they used the power of their feet to manipulate their male coworkers into compromising situations. I really love seeing powerful women dressed in business outfits like this and the foot worship scene is great with lots of gagging and foot domination.
Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:15 AM #90818
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:15 AM #90819
Модератор

Модератор

Guess what I found out? Yup the one thing you were hoping nobody would ever find out about you. You look real nervous. Whats wrong? You're hoping I am thinking something else. Thinking something small. Nope, I know your BIG secret. The one that would destroy your life if anyone knew. I taunt you. Make you sweat. Yup thats right, I know you're gay. What? Are you denying it? Lets see if you can resist cock. AHH JUST LIKE I THOUGHT! I couldn't. You're dick is getting so hard as I push this cock in and around your throat. You disgust me. Now that I know your biggest secret what are you going to do for me? What are you willing to do to make sure no one ever finds out?
Models: SheenaRoseFetish

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:15 AM #90820
Модератор

Модератор

Requested clip :
"So your friend, Tamara, shows up and you have not seen each other in a long time (She has no idea that you have gained weight...she still thinks of you as a skinny hot sexy girl that she remembers)
She is wearing a workout outfit... But you are wearing a super tight and sexy outfit. You are sucking in your stomach, wearing spanx, and trying to look as skinny as you can
You are smoking a cigarette.
You walk around showing off your body to Tamaral, when you were skinny you would always make fun of Rebel for being fat and out of shape so you start doing that in the clip.
You ask her why she is so fat, and out of shape, and not beautiful like you. She is embarrassed, but she tells you that she has been working out and trying to follow a diet but she loves bad food.
You talk to her about how disgusted you are with her, how could she let herself go like she has...you walking around her as you talk examining her body and smoking.
You ask her how she likes your outfit and how sexy you look in it (as you model it for her sucking in your stomach as hard as you can, while you are smoking)...she looks you over and is shocked how fat you have gotten.
You cant believe she said that! you are still the fit and sexy girl that you have always been!
You will prove it to her! you quickly change into some workout clothes (maybe you can change on camera so we can see your sexy body!)
You start doing some workouts, you start with sit ups, squats and so on...each exercise you fail at quickly and you start coughing and looking very sweaty.
She watches you doing your exercise and tells you to do it faster and harder, you told her that you were still fit and in shape.
You cant take in anymore, you need a cigarette and your lungs are burning from the workout...you quickly grab 2 cigarettes and smoke them at once.
She tells you how mad and jealous she used to get when you lay around smoking cigarettes while she tried to workout and be healthy yet you were always so skinny and fit.
She looks you over and cant believe how out of shape you are and how you have let yourself go.
You cant believe how out of shape you are either, you tell her that you have never worked out and you don't have to! you are still sexy and beautiful.
She walks around you poking and pinching your fat, while she does all the time you are smoking
She makes fun of your smoking and how out of shape it has made you...you tell her how much you love smoking and you are never giving it up!
You tell her that all you have to do is eat a little healthier and you will be back to your old skinny self...and you can smoke as much as you want while you do it.
You are still coughing and sweating from your horrible workout.
She looks you over and tells you how mad she has always been that you were able to eat all that you wanted and be a skinny fit girl.
How you used to steal all of her boyfriends because of your hot body
She does not believe that you will be able to follow a diet and be skinny! You have always eaten all of the fattening food that you wanted and she does not believe that you will be able to stop now.
She pulls out a pizza and sides and sits you down on at the table...she ordered the food for both of you but she thinks that you can eat the whole thing.
You protest because you are going to start a diet and get your body back!
She waves the pizza in front of you and you cant resist!
You start eating the pizza, you are so hungry from the horrible workout that you did earlier.
While you are eating, Tamara makes comments about how mad she was at when you were younger...that you were always so skinny, how you never worked out, always ate what you wanted stuff like that
When you are halfway done with the pizza she stops you and gives you a cigarette, you smoke it...
She talks about how out of shape you are going to be and she is going to help you.
You try and protest but the cigarettes is so good!
She examines your body and she is happy with the results so far
Then she Coerces you to keep eating. She keeps talking about how much she hated your skinny body and how happy she is to fatten you up now.
When you are done eating she gives you another cigarette and you stand up and she examines your body.
You have a whole pizza and sides in your belly and you look huge.
She says that you will never be skinny again, you are going to be a fat out of shape girl the rest of your life.
Defeated you finish your cig and the clip ends.
Models: HotEva

Duration: 26 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile