Old 11-14-2019, 02:15 PM #12281
Модератор

Модератор

Smell for toilet slave only. Girls don’t like to smell their shit. This life hack completely covers the smell of shit. Dressing slave receives a small amount of oxygen with a high concentration of the smell of shit girls. However, it is very painful when the girl sits down with all the weight and the whole load falls on the face of the slave, but the slave must endure. I was nauseous and very painful, Victoria had a lot of weight and the edges of the pot wounded my face. I again disgraced myself in front of the girls and could not swallow.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 739 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:20 PM #12282
Модератор

Модератор

Sitting in my chair with legs back soft nasty poo oozes out of my loose hole, cant even see my prolapse it is so shit covered. Real sticky poop clinging to my hole filling my gaped asshole. Then I stand up to show you the skid mark on my chair and the pile of hot shit on the floor and my shit covered asshole
Models: dirtygardengirl

Duration: 4 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 323 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 05:22 PM #12283
Модератор

Модератор

I’m defecating on the slave's face, only stopping when i could no longer release anymore! I creates a huge mess on him and further worsens it by sitting on his mouth and make him to lick my asshole clean! By the time i gets satisfied, i sit on his face with my big ass and make him breathe my shitty ass.
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 06:00 PM #12284
Модератор

Модератор

My big ass is in your face and I begin gaping my ass at you I push some shit for you to see it and suck it back in I keep teasing you with my shit that's trying to come out after taping my ass for a min and having you beg for it I begin to shit and my asshole expands so wide! I begin to shit and it's alot! Small turds come tumbling out, then a big thick load comes out and gaping more has even more turds come out and another big thick load comes out. I feel so relieved in between of smelly farts all this nastiness stunk up the whole bathroom but I know you love it and you'll love to purchase more from me !
Models: Seduction

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 288 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 06:32 PM #12285
Модератор

Модератор

In the tub I gape and flex my asshole, then some semi firm dark turds emerge from my poophole , turning to looser shit it all plops out and then I push my anal prolapse out and it is covered in sticky brown poo, I let it roll back in leaving lots of soft poo on my ass cheeks. I smear it on ass cheeks, fist my ass rub my shitty prolapse lots, then turn around and smear the shit on my tits, legs, face, and taste the shit on my filthy shit covered hands.

Duration: 7 min 48 s
Size: 1.79 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 11:56 PM #12286
Модератор

Модератор

So damn horny in the morning to play with my asshole, I like to squeeze and finger my fat puckered ass lips, then gape my hole with fingers and push out my dirty with liquid shit rose, I put it right up to your face and bloom my nasty runny shit prolapse repeatedly in and out and erotically play with the shit drippings in my rose

Duration: 6 min 14 s
Resolution: 270 x 480
Size: 50.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 01:09 AM #12287
Модератор

Модератор

Penis doesn’t work? Hence, you’ll eat shit. Today I was very ashamed. Victoria and Christina left me at home alone, went for a walk, and ordered me to lie naked on the floor and to masturbate. When the girls went into the apartment after walking, first of all they began to laugh at my little dick and scoff at me in every way. I was very ashamed, and I was ready to fall through the ground from their ridicule. The girls’ boots were dirty after the walk, so I had to lick its by tongue. Yesterday’s food eaten by the girls sought to go out, so the Mistresses decided to take the moment to shit in my mouth. And so, I see Victoria's ass above my mouth. Anus opened, and the stinky sausage of her shit fell into my mouth. Mistress Victoria was shitting for a very long time. After the first large portion, several small ones followed. When she was doing this, she was stepping on my body with a sharp heel. I was very hurt, but had to endure. After I ate Victoria’s smelly poops, Christina filled my mouth with the bitter porridge of her shit. I completely ate yesterday’s dinner of both girls. I was hurt, ashamed and humiliating. But I was glad that I ate shit from two beautiful girls, and Mistresses were pleased with me.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 02:08 AM #12288
Модератор

Модератор

I really need to take a big shit! My slave is waiting for his breakfast as usually and I will serve it directly in his mouth! My sexy boots are filthy, фтв I will make him clean them with his tongue. He is a slave for everything - doormat, toilet, toilet paper, shoe cleaner and shit eater!
Models: marcos579

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 03:22 AM #12289
Модератор

Модератор

She came to me full of desires and fantasies. She craved the unknown, the forbidden fruit. I saw the potential and began to reveal it.
Her desires and dreams captured me. She wanted to cognize, to play, try anal sex and submission. I happily agreed to make her dreams come true. She thought it would be a game, but when I tied her up, the game became by my rules. In me has awakened the beast, hungry for young bodies. I fucked her in every hole. Rigidly thrust strapon anal again and again and not even her tears stopped me. I know that’s what she wanted this. To be humiliated, crushed, submissive, her eyes shone with happiness. I knew, I saw, this girl would do anything to earn my attention and have fun. She’ll eat my shit for it, be my living toilet
1.Slave girl eat her Shit
This little bitch is learning to obey.Now I’m gonna feed her own shit and make her drink own piss. She has no chance of getting away. Or she’ll be punished. And for my entertainment I’ll fuck her with vegetables.
Models: Mistress

Duration: 44 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 03:33 AM #12290
Модератор

Модератор

I intended to just make a video of me eating poop. I forgot that I had drank pepto and it turned into a tarry sticky hard to swallow lunch! It was a period shit to! Watch me fill up my panties with shit, get my panties wet with piss and blood then dump my big load out onto a plate and eat the entire thing. watch me struggle to chew and swallow and hold it down. It was a very interesting and naughty experience. I was recently asked if I actually eat my poop in the video and yes I do! The entire load!!!
Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile