Old 07-30-2020, 09:40 PM #22261
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Be Careful What You Wish For

Scatshop.com- Be Careful What You Wish For

Description:
Mistress Lisa hates to waste a perfectly good bowel movement. Especially when there are so many toilet slaves out there who need to eat her shit. Nevertheless, thats what we see her do in the first part of this clip. Two separate days-two separate shits get flushed down the toilet. Lisa gets irritated till the next day when she shits a 3rd time, but this time in a tupperware container. On the 4th day Lisa shits in a big white bowl, then shows you how she saves the shit by cutting it up into bite-sized pieces and storing it in tupperware so its ready when a slave gets hungry. And its a good thing she did because on the fifth day she has a new toilet slave that confessed to Lisa he always fantasized about being one of those asian girls in the scat videos who get tortured and forced to eat shit. If he could become one of those asian scat slaves he would. So Lisa makes his dreams come true with a little crossdressing and a very realistic silicone mask! The slave is whipped and placed on his back where he gets the honor of eating some of the shit Lisa has stored in her freezer. Always a considerate goddess, Lisa pisses in the slaves mouth twice to make the shit easier to swallow. She makes her new asian toilet slave lick the shit off her gloves then spits in his mouth before she leaves.
Model:
lisadomina
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Be-Careful-WYWF-Video.mp4
File Size : 542.51 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:57
Video : AVC, 4 871 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ybacdujxcxwg
Old 07-30-2020, 10:01 PM #22262
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shit Feeding By Two Dommes!

Scatshop.com- Shit Feeding By Two Dommes!

Description:
Another magical encounter with two beautiful girls who fed their toilet with their tasty shit! First, we brought him to a chain in a room and make him to lick our shoes, legs and suffocate under our buttocks. Then we took him to the bath to offer him something more humiliating! This time we were perfectly prepared for the meeting and our asses were filled with delicious warm and very smelly nectar, which slave swallowed all without a trace!
Model:
margo
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1212191-1.mp4
File Size : 1390.28 MB
Duration : 00:19:04
Video : AVC, 9 992 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/22yr1fe1gzyn
Old 07-30-2020, 10:14 PM #22263
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Forgive Me Heavenly Father For Loving SCAT!

Scatshop.com- Forgive Me_Heavenly Father_For Loving SCAT!

Description:
Horny nun loves hearing all the nasty confessions of sinners, and today shes inspired by a truly depraved tale she just heard about a man who likes to shit on the floor, smell it, taste it, hold it in his hands, smear it on his body and use it as lube! She cant wait to try it out herself, and loves it so much she begs for Gods forgiveness as she cums squirting with shit on her clit and smeared all over her ass and thighs!
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-forgivemeheavenlyfatherforlovingscat.mp4
File Size : 1418.25 MB
Resolution : 4096x2160
Duration : 00:10:00
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 137 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/a44xbwsf95b8
Old 07-30-2020, 10:23 PM #22264
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- White panties in the ass and covered in shit

Scatshop.com- White panties in the ass and covered in shit

Description:
Yana and Olga love extreme experiments . This time Yana and Olga decided to take turns to thrust himself into the anus white briefs and then to pull out of the ass with traces of shit . Yes its very exciting when you look at it . Yana took off Olgas panties and put her cancer on his knees , and began to slowly introduce Olga into the anus of her white panties . Oh this is so cool , Yana gently put them completely in Olgino ass . After a short while Yana began to slowly pull out of Olgas ass cowards , Oh, Yes, the traces of shit were already on the white shorts Olga . As of Yana completely pulled the panties from Olgas ass Olga immediately began to shit into your panties . And Yana after Vanessa finished to release from your anus shit , start to smear the shit on the underpants of Olga . Yes Yes Yes Olga, shit on my white briefs which were in the hands of Yana . In the hands of Yana was a lot of shit , Oh yeah Ian just a whore . After Olgeni briefs the brown color , and was covered in shit , she was wearing panties in the ass Olga . Olga took off Janas panties and put the cancer and also put completely into the anus Yana panties , then Olga began to gently pull them from the ass Yana , Yes Anenih shorts also traces of shit , thats super . After Olga is pulled out of panties, Yanina ass , she raised them to the anus Yana Yana to shit on them , Yes, from the anus Yana started to come out shit , yeah it looks cool , the smell , Olga is also fully coated Yana panty shit and then they got ass Yana . Now Yana and Olga in shorts the color of shit , Oh yeah the girls began to pose , to pose , so you can consider them dirty very dirty pants of white prevratilis in the color of shit .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN4384-1.mp4
File Size : 1418.12 MB
Duration : 00:14:24
Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f0vq1c1x6dyg
Old 07-30-2020, 10:26 PM #22265
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Cumming Hard

Scatshop.com- Cumming Hard

Description:
Still on my first day of period flow, but getting hornier. It drives me wild seeing the blood flow out of my pussy, tasting it and smelling it. While I am pleasuring myself I piss a nice fountain making me so wet and I fuck my pussy hard until I have a strong orgasm.
Model:
Juicy_Julia
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Cumming-Hard.mp4
File Size : 702.71 MB
Duration : 00:06:17
Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zh1m6u553sz7
Old 07-30-2020, 10:30 PM #22266
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Nikkis scat lessons-a big susage

Scatshop.com- Nikkis scat lessons-a big susage

Description:
today nikkis new scat slave have to learn how to eat a really big susage of shit.
Model:
mikadoshop
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 2019_12_nikki_kaka_03.mp4
File Size : 959.22 MB
Duration : 00:10:59
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 12.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jlkzntb43kem
Old 07-30-2020, 10:32 PM #22267
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Eat Shit and Vomit Slave P2

Scatshop.com- Eat Shit and Vomit Slave P2

Description:
Now the slave slurps the piss with a straw from the floor. He is extremely humiliated. The two Scatqueens put the toilet paper in his mouth. More and more they stuff it in his mouth, kick him and spit in his mouth.
Model:
Scatqueens-Berlin
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : friss_scheisse_und_kotze_sklave_p2.mp4
File Size : 311.44 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:08
Video : AVC, 4 637 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/a8ys0a3k4c2c
Old 07-30-2020, 10:33 PM #22268
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- MIstress Gaia - Here is what you asked for

Scatshop.com- MIstress Gaia - Here is what you asked for

Description:
Slave, today Im in a good mood; Im going to make this video just for you and I know that you are going to buy it; you cant help it. I know that you like to jerk-off watching a beautiful woman shitting. You can get aroused only in that way. You get turned on even more, watching an elegant woman shitting; yes, because even shitting requires elegance and I am an elegant woman!! On the other end, I like shitting in my slaves mouths. Look, I take off my panties; you see, they are dirty of my humors. I have not washed myself yet! Look at my gorgeous pussy and, now, at my beautiful ass-hole; from here your meal is coming out!! Oooooh, look how much shit I have made!!! A toilet slave like you must eat it all and, then clean my ass!!!
ITALIAN
Schiavo, oggi sono di buon umore; faro questo video apposta per te e so che tu lo comprerai; non puoi farne a meno! So che ti piace masturbarti guardando delle belle donne che cagano. Ti ecciti solo in quel modo; e ti ecciti ancora di piu a vedere donne eleganti che fanno la cacca; si, perche anche per cagare ci vuole eleganza e io sono una donna elegante!! Daltra parte, a me piace cagare nella bocca dei miei schiavi.
Guarda, mi sono sfilata le mutandine; vedi, sono sporche dei miei umori, non mi sono ancora lavata! Guarda la mia bellissima figa e, ora, il mio splendido culo; da li, tra poco, uscira il tuo pasto.
Oooooh, guarda quanta merda ho fatto!!! E tutta per te! Uno schiavo-cesso come te la deve mangiare tutta e poi ripulirmi il buco del culo.
Model:
padronagaia
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : gaia_scat_pov1_hd.mp4
File Size : 318.67 MB
Duration : 00:08:05
Video : AVC, 5 340 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uvqhcwn140qq
Old 07-30-2020, 10:35 PM #22269
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Thick Shit for Dinner

Scatshop.com- Thick Shit for Dinner

Description:
As usually we shit in the human toilet, but this time I will feed my slave dinner. His mouth under me like a real toilet, no talking, no attention, only huge shit. His job is to swallow like a good human toilet boy. You will spend much time watching my unwashed hairy perfect asshole. This is his only source of food! Get used to it because from now on this is your place under me, toilet!
Model:
annalise
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 29133.mp4
File Size : 792.2 MB
Duration : 00:09:03
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1nkoo7b6vhkt
Old 07-30-2020, 10:49 PM #22270
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Lola and Natalya - Foot Dust and Pee Multi Camera

Scatshop.com- Lola and Natalya - Foot Dust and Pee Multi Camera

Description:
1080 HD Natalya and I decided to care for our feet one afternoon. We used some little metal devices that are designed to scrape skin from the bottoms of ladies feet. The devices collect the foot dust into a little compartment. We filled up the compartments with skin shavings. I had some lint from my socks on my feet, which I made the slave lick off and swallow. Natalya had the slave worship her beautiful, unblemished, feet. She loves getting a nice toe soak in a slaves mouth. We had to yell at the slave a little until he figured out how to lick her feet the way she wanted it to. We took turns using the slave for some enjoyable foot worship. The slave started to bulge out of its chastity. Stupid was trying to make this about himself. We scolded it for being perverted and self-indulgent. Then, we trimmed our toenails and made a little pile with the clippings. I had to pee, so we moved the slave over to the toilet chair and tied his leash beneath the seat. I filmed Natalya flushing our foot dust down into the human toilet. Then, I washed it down for him with some spit and pee. He flushed all of me down, and the Natalya went. After everything went in, the slave started to gag. We hate when the plumbing backs up, so we yelled at it. The toilet managed to keep it all down. Then I remembered we still had some toenails to flush. We dumped the pile of our toenails right into its mouth. Once our feet were all done, we left the slave lying beneath the toilet chair and went off to do something else. (15:52 long)
Clip Contains: Lola, Natalya, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Foot Dust, Nail Clippings, Chastity, Pee, Toilet Slavery
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lola-and-Natalya-Foot-Dust-and-Pee-Multi-Camera-1080-HD-NEW.wmv
File Size : 906.85 MB
Duration : 00:15:52
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
Audio : WMA, 394 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: