Old 07-18-2019, 07:10 PM #60161
Модератор

Модератор

I tape my legs shut , my tits together and my mouth , then put nipple clamps on and make myself cum. I take the tape off at the end and it 's ridiculously painful if that 's your thing
Models: KateK8

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:10 PM #60162
Модератор

Модератор

You don 't know where you have to watch first.... to her hard body? To her great tattoos , her bra and panties or eve to her shoes she presenting sexy for you. This girl is a real men dream. Filmed as always in Full HD 1080P , so you will not miss any single detail.
Models: Asian

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:10 PM #60163
Модератор

Модератор

I am constantly allowing you to stroke your dick and cum to Me. Well , today is different. You will edge yourself throughout the clip and be denied the privilege of an orgasm at the end. I know how much you love to jerk and edge to My perfect body ,
so you should be happy that I am even allowing that today. Let Me show you just how fun being denied can be.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:10 PM #60164
Модератор

Модератор

I know you losers love worshiping and stroking to Me every chance that you get. It is what you live for. You all become completely helpless and weak at the first glimpse of My flawless beauty and are held Stolen until I decide to release you from My stimulating spell. There is nothing that you pathetic little boys can do to resist Me because you are weak for each and every part of My perfect body! So I am going to deepen your addiction by giving you the tease of your dreams. I will even let you stroke to Me just the way that you want and I promise there will be no tricks in this clip. But just because I am being generous and giving you the perfect tease , that does not mean that you are going to be allowed to cum. After all , you are still a disgusting little loser and we both know that all good things should come at a cost for boys like you. And who knows , maybe I will be extra generous and let you cum as well , but there is only one way to find out.Join for Daily Slave Tasks &amp ; Treats : iWantFanClub.com /timeline /EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50 %): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100 %): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200 %): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:12 PM #60165
Модератор

Модератор

I cannot believe I've been paired up with a loser like you for this assignment?! I'm like the most popular school and I refuse to breathe the same air as you, let alone work with you. I'll just have you do everything while I talk to my boyfriend over the phone about how pathetic this whole situation is. I tell him you're so awkward and freaky and that you're probably a virgin, and that you'll die as a virgin too. While saying all this I laugh out loud. I catch you staring at me and start to strip and tease since you'll never be this close to a girl this hot ever again. I'm wearing a sporty lingerie set but won't show any more skin because you're just a dumb loser who doesn't deserve to see all of me.
Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:12 PM #60166
Модератор

Модератор

Look at Me: long blonde hair, sexy big boobs, don't I look like a total fucking BRAT?! lol and you absolutely love that about Me, don't you? Yeah, you love how bitchy, how greedy, and how absolutely BRATTY I am! Hearing Me talk about how much cash I I'm going to take from you without any remorse just makes you jerk your dick faster, lol you're just so PATHETIC! The brattier I am, the more the cash just rolls in and the more excited you get, *giggle*. That's why I always say: The Brattier, The Better!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:12 PM #60167
Модератор

Модератор

WE FOUND THIS 18 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A PARKING LOT, SHE CAME OVER AND PERFORMED 5 HANDJOBS... SHE HAD NEVER BEEN ON THE INTERNET BEFORE....AND HASN'T SINCE!!! THIS IS THE COMPLETE SET OF ALL 5 CONNIE JERKS!!!!!
We found this little Girl literally walking around a parking lot. She agreed to come over and Jerk-Off a bunch of guys....one young guy She actually Jerked-Off twice!! We never saw, or heard from Her again!!! She came...She saw....She Jerked....She left!!!! This awesome compilation features all 5 Jerk-Offs that 18 Year Old Connie did that afternoon. Included are full versions of "Reality Jerks" "19 & Naked" "Connie Confesses" "Yoga Massage" & "Gossip Girl".
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 38 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:13 PM #60168
Модератор

Модератор

Your obsessed. Every thought that goes through your mind is clouded by your resounding affliction for my breasts. They're all you can think about. The only thing you can dream about. They're so round and soft. So perfectly shaped all you can think about it touching them. Placing your face in my cleavage. Smelling my sweet perfume. Tasting them. caressing my nipples. But your far from ever getting to experience any of those things. Your a loser and Im a queen. We both know Id never give you the time of day, let alone let you any where near my breasts. You keep wishing there was anyway you could stand out. Wondering if theres anything you could do to possibly make yourself visible. Your tired of living life going unnoticed by the pretty girl. Your finally ready to try anything to get my attention. You know your not worthy but your not that stupid either. You know I love spending your cash. Nothing turns me on more then making you work all day to turn around and give me all your hard earned money. Thats the only way a beta like you can make me notice you. Finally you figured it out. Now its time to give till it hurts loser. Keep sending gifts and money the more you stare at these breasts. Every time you hit send you know that I will notice you.. Think of you.. You can't stop yourself you found your reason for existing and its simply spoiling me.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:14 PM #60169
Модератор

Модератор

Hi slave. I know you have a date tonight but let's talk real quick first. None of those dates have been working out for you. You want a girlfriend SO bad but you never even get to a second date, what is the point? Let's play a game, if you can get a girlfriend by the end of the month then you're all hers. Still single? Then you owe me a $100 loser tax on the 1st. I think that's fair. So anyway, are you ready for your date in a few hours? I doubt you're still going to want to go after I make you cum...
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 12 min 56 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:14 PM #60170
Модератор

Модератор

Its the moment you 've all been waiting for - MY FULLY HAIRY ASS!!! I havent shaved in MONTHS. If you 're looking for the HAIRIEST fat ass around the internet - you 've found it. Get on your knees and bow to the most gorgeous hairy ass you 've ever laid your eyes on. Take a lick , take a sniff , and truly worship this GODDESS ass!
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile