Old 07-25-2019, 12:17 PM #63161
Модератор

Модератор

I've invited you out under the false pretense of doing homework. In reality, I'm just a horny Teen-18+ cheerleader with an affinity for nerds! I have an overactive sex drive that needs to be dealt with. I'm not into stupid meathead jocks at all; I need YOU to fuck me! Let's give each other oral sex and then get straight into the fucking. I want you here every day after school to please me, got it?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 12:22 PM #63162
Модератор

Модератор

I want your balls tied up for me while you stroke to show they're owned by me. There will be no escaping the grasp I have over them when they're bound, aching as they swell against the cord they're tied up in. You'll have to stay aware of what's happening to your balls as you stroke today despite your arousal. Just like you have to stay attentive to all of my other commands no matter how horny you are. I'll be using your bound balls to train you to be painfully aware of your predicament and give in to how it puts you in your place.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 12:22 PM #63163
Модератор

Модератор

Full Version (parts 1 and 2 available)
Time to tie your balls up nice and tight! I want them so tight they turn PURPLE! Purple, sensitive balls are the best to torment. You're going to need some tools to implement pain, too, so go ahead and have ready your BEST wooden spatula, a thin piece of rope or shoe string, and icyhot! Don't expect me to be merciful. I will laugh at you while you suffer for me, slapping your balls and doing all sorts of mean things even to your dick and inner thighs! I bet you'll cry during this or hesitate. I'm cruel, sensual, and absolutely ruthless!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 2.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 12:24 PM #63164
Модератор

Модератор

We just met at our dorm and have already had a few drinks. Tipsy, I notice how small your hands and feet are. I ask if your penis is small as well. You deny my accusation and say you're actually quite large despite being Asian. I call BS! I dare you to show me your cock or else else I'll think you're a liar! You decline so I end up overpowering you and pulling your pants off! The stereotype is true! Asian men are tiny! Drunk and not holding back, I lay into you! I humiliate you, laughing at the size! I then notice you're getting hard at my comments! I strip down, move my panties aside, and start riding your dick to see if I can even FEEL it. Nope! I then wank you off into my palm. Your load is so tiny I end up posting in on instagram for all the college students to see! Tomorrow, every girl will know just how small you really are!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 12:24 PM #63165
Модератор

Модератор

It's that time of the year, everyone is filling out their Christmas wishlists in hopes that their holiday dreams will cum true. Well I know exactly how desperate you are for yours to Cum true loser so this year Roxy Claus is taking pity on all her little dick dreamers and granting them a chance to see what it would be like for them to experience the one wish we all know will never cum true, that the biggest package under My tree this year was the one attached to you. I bet you have never even seen what it looks like from a real man's perspective to have a Beautiful Goddess trying unsuccessfully to get her hand wrapped around your shaft (no not 2 fingers) So enjoy the show, pretend it's you cause just like Santa this story's not true.
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 12:25 PM #63166
Модератор

Модератор

Beta males with little dicks lack the masculinity to produce a big load. Its practically a fact! you are not a man, you're a slave. The disgusting flap of a penis between your legs precludes you from being a real and therefore, you produce tiny loser loads. Disgusting!! Perfect little meal for a loser, so get ready bitch...time to swallow your tiny load!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 727 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 12:26 PM #63167
Модератор

Модератор

Dr Blair is your sex Therapist-Fantasy as you come to her for you small penis..Goldie has a small penis dildo to demo how best to use it and please a woman but when she sees yours she cant help but laugh! Goldie still does the demo to see if she can get your tiny penis to grow but it's so tiny even when she tit job between her huge tits the dildo,dildo sucking blow job all the while dirty talking and verbally small penis humiliates you that your cock would be hard to satisfy anyone it was so tiny! trying one last ditch effort to get your penis to grow she JOI you while playing with her clit she swears is bigger than your penis! and dildo fucking herself to orgasm,Goldie is shocked that when you cum so much for such a tiny penis that she thinks maybe you have an inny penis like a pussy!...
Models: GOLDIEBLAIR

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 58.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 12:26 PM #63168
Модератор

Модератор

Now I know it's been hard for you to be living here with me, your incredibly sexy hot but oh so undeniably cruel girlfriend. It's hard to watch me run around in my bra and panties but I'm not going to tolerate you wanking yourself off into tissues every chance you get. Starting today you loser-gasms are going to be supervised by me.
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 12:27 PM #63169
Модератор

Модератор

How could any man not love My perfect tits? They're s perky and natural you can't help but drool and stroke over them. Go on stroke to the tits you will never have. My cute nipples are off limits for losers like you. I know you sit there stroking and hopeful for the tiniest of nip slips. you're so fucking desperate! Maybe if you beg real hard I'll show you, just for a second. I know how much My tits fuck you up. I bet if I actually show you them you'll lose your mind.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 12:28 PM #63170
Модератор

Модератор

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap, how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don't just like tits, you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You'd give anything to my tits, wouldn't you? You're going to keep watching, drooling, lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle, how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you'll lose to my big tits today.
Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile