Old 04-13-2019, 08:03 AM #11721
Модератор

Модератор

No ifs ands or buts, these feet completely control you. Are you ready to experience REAL foot slavery? The type that makes you drop to your knees and do exactly as I say. Yes, you are ready. As my words ring through your mind you find yourself unable to look away. Soon you find yourself repeating foot mantras. My oily soles triggering your foot addiction. In just a few minutes you will be enslaved to my feet, doing exactly as I say. This clip contains elements of foot domination, financial domination, feet, oily soles, soles, foot slave training, foot humiliation, foot fetish, feet worship, mind fuck, mesmerize, foot worship, POV foot worship.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 08:13 AM #11722
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Narlie Reese is still bitter about her best friend, Lisa, fucking her boyfriend. Even after getting revenge with Lisa's boyfriend, she wants to double the damage by seducing you, Lisa's pops. Watch as she shows off her sexy pink heels, slipping them off to show you her gorgeous bare feet. See her strip down to nothing, showing off her round, perky tits and pretty ass and pussy. Worship her sexy feet, getting nice and hard for her. Follow her jerk off instructions and cum for this blonde bombshell. If you cum for her, she'll cum for you! Take her soft feet into your mouth and suck on them as you stroke your cock just as she says.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 91.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 08:14 AM #11723
Модератор

Модератор

A custom video with the intent to make a mind melting cock throbbing and edging induced popperifc experience. Everything starts out sensually slow, everything revolves around my tits,my see through shirt, Cherry **** & squeezing them as we order you by name /Chris/ to sniff more poppers,controlling and demanding you to follow our instructions on how you stroke your cock,inhale,exhale the twisted little recreationals, when in the end I, Goddess Baltic get caught by surprise when Cherry sneakily puts her hand....lower.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 16 min 46 s
Size: 851 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 08:24 AM #11724
Модератор

Модератор

My long sculpted legs have held power over you for some time now and every time you see them you dig yourself deeper into the rabbit hole. You love to worship my legs and when I put on my high heels it makes you feel even weaker. You feel so good when you are jerking your dick and reciting mantras at my command. So get on your knees, start jerking how I say and recite every word that I instruct you to.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 870 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 08:35 AM #11725
Модератор

Модератор

I'm cutting right to the chase here. I want your pants off and that ass of yours spread right open. 1 finger, 2 fingers, spread them wide. Now, you're going to grab a dildo and fuck it just as I instruct. You're going to pound that ass of yours without touching your dick at all. It's only inevitable that you're going to cum from this. I don't care how long it takes. Face down. Ass up. Go hard! For me!
Models: Miss Jade

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 08:37 AM #11726
Модератор

Модератор

This is a Solo Male jerk Off where you get to see my asshole while I cum for you! Don't miss this dirty jerk off tape that everyone has been asking for!
Models: 19honeysuckle

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 197 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 08:42 AM #11727
Модератор

Модератор

M0mmie's got a date tonight- maybe a new daddy for my precious little [email*protected]! Babysitter's not here yet and I have to finish getting ready, so be my good prissy and sit down on the floor. I know how much you love watching me get ready, doing my makeup in nothing but my bra, panties and pantyhose- your favorite! You know m0mmie doesnt like cry [email*protected] so how about you play with your dinky in your little nappy- gotta get all those cum cums out before baby sitter gets here if you wanna play dress up! Good goo goo
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 412 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 08:53 AM #11728
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you like, boy. You can't hide you're dirty little fantasies from me. I'm way too far into that perverted little head of yours to not notice. You've been dreaming of my sexy little mouth dropping some creamy, delicious spit right into your. You want to drink up my drool! And you're in lucky; I'm feeling generous, so tilt that head back and open wide...
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 97.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 09:00 AM #11729
Модератор

Модератор

This is the nastiest clip we've made to date and is NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH. Mistress Stephie approaches Her Ass Eating slave, who is blindfolded and secured to the bondage chair. The Mistress starts of by wickedly slapping both of his Exposed Fantasy tits to get his attention. She announces that She has a special treat for him today: They'll be working on his toilet training, and that he needs to start by cleaning Her beautiful puckered asshole. His tongue touches her delicate rosebud as She sits on his face...but the slave recoils and screams in disgust after his taste buds tell him that his Mistress owner has recently used that asshole and neglected to clean it. "Come on, clean it up!" She tells him "Get that tongue in there and roll it around...I want it deeply cleaned!" and "all you are is a human toilet! That's ALL-YOU-GET!". She tells him that the beans from her burrito gave Her indigestion and gas and that She has another treat for him. He tenses up, but She tells him to relax...and blasts him in the face with a massive liquid fart, that runs in a lightly yellow streak down his face as he screams in real horror. She Coerces him to endure massive, long, wet and incredibly intense farts directly into his face; real sharts. You feel real pity for the slave as he can't move or even see where the farts and ass juice are coming from. But Mistress Stephie is always looking to push the envelope (and will to lose a slave or two in the process). She Coerces the ass eater to point his tongue and penetrate just the very entrance to Her delicate rosebud. She then erupts with another loud, long and very wet fart directly into his slave mouth. The slave is coughing and choking, pleading, asking why She is so cruel to him. After Her bowels have calmed and She feels clean and satisfied, She looks him the face and tells him "Your breath smells like sh*t!" and walks off.
Models: PacificKink

Duration: 11 min 28 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 09:14 AM #11730
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Amanda Black has the most perfect LEGS and FEET and her slave is such a lucky bitch being able to WORSHIP them. But she stays firmly in CONTROL, teasing his COCK with her gloved hands. He will only be allowed to CUM when she wants it.
Models: Queens of Kink

Duration: 11 min 35 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile